Hannah Graham: The Search - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he didn't realize what it would be like to dribble out little bits of information to a bunch of folks who love (and are good at) solving puzzles, eh? Imagine it's fairly common in this room for that to be just the way our minds work.

So, onward! Back to the search for Hannah Graham, bless her heart.

Have any of you locals seen or heard anything interesting today?

Probably. I actualy tried to send the guy an IM but it doesn't show up in "Sent" folder... so wondering what might be going on behind the scenes with the Mods.

Oh well....we just need to help the effort to find Hannah! That is critical for closure with the Graham family.... and critical to bringing the person(s) responsbile to justice.

Hopes get raised -- how could they not, even if skeptical -- and dashed. Imagine living with that time and time again for HG's family. :(
Prayers for HG, her family, and the searchers.

Yep. Just keep rolling and hopefully the tips that will make a difference will come.

OT about the search, but on topic for what's happening in today's society regarding ongoing investigations. http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-sleuths-help-and-hurt-police-investigations/ - From the Boston bombings to Hannah Graham: How Internet sleuths help (and hurt) police investigations

Okay, before I jump to conclusions here...is the "guy with dreads" dismissed by this article's author as "not a suspect" actually JLM? Because if he is, then is turns out that the crowd was absolutely right.

It's perhaps a stretch, but I think this discussion relates to the search for HG as a reminder that LE timelines, strategies and even statements may not always correspond with what's right in front of our own lyin' eyes! ;^/ (And may hint at what happened to thread #3: even if information is correct, it's not always for public consumption. Which is frustrating but sometimes understandable.)

I hope the thread isn't gone for good, but just being reviewed. Maybe it's pending G. getting verified? I'm hopeful, but do understand why it got yanked.

(And may hint at what happened to thread #3: even if information is correct, it's not always for public consumption. Which is frustrating but sometimes understandable.)

See Washington Times article posted above. ;)

BUT - Let's stay ON TOPIC with the search here in case that's what derailed the last one! Please!

Yep. Just keep rolling and hopefully the tips that will make a difference will come. Maybe somebody's heart will soften and they will share the information that will help find Hannah Graham. I wish and pray with endless hope for courage and clarity to that person or persons who can really help.

I apologize if this is considered "rumor" (I'm a newb and still navigating the WS waters) but I read something from what I could catch on the #3 thread before it was locked that a local spotted a large group of police vehicles this morning not far from the area where MH was found. Any updates on this?

Maybe he didn't realize what it would be like to dribble out little bits of information to a bunch of folks who love (and are good at) solving puzzles, eh? Imagine it's fairly common in this room for that to be just the way our minds work.

So, onward! Back to the search for Hannah Graham, bless her heart.

Have any of you locals seen or heard anything interesting today?

IMO the possibility exists that LE requested that the info relayed to us disappear. First, they don't want people converging on and tampering with a possible crime scene. Second, this intelligent sleuthing group came up with some theories and information that may prove valuable in their investigation. :moo:

Where is the basement??? I keep looking on the main page and can't find it :gaah:

I apologize if this is considered "rumor" (I'm a newb and still navigating the WS waters) but I read something from what I could catch on the #3 thread before it was locked that a local spotted a large group of police vehicles this morning not far from the area where MH was found. Any updates on this?

Surely tweets would come out. Jmo

Where is the basement??? I keep looking on the main page and can't find it :gaah:

In the "Parking Lot" section, you will find a scanner thread for Hannah...but content can only be discussed down there.

OT about the search, but on topic for what's happening in today's society regarding ongoing investigations. http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-sleuths-help-and-hurt-police-investigations/ - From the Boston bombings to Hannah Graham: How Internet sleuths help (and hurt) police investigations

Interesting that the article states that "dreads guy" has conclusively been ruled out as a suspect in Hannah's disappearance (I do realize that the article was written weeks ago-shows that not only web sleuths, but also newspaper writers should wait for the dust to settle before making up our minds!)

Thank you. For some reason I thought there was another thread aside from the scanner thread.

In the "Parking Lot" section, you will find a scanner thread for Hannah...but content can only be discussed down there.

Yep. Just keep rolling and hopefully the tips that will make a difference will come.

Does anyone remember from yesterday the tips we wanted to gather and send in to LE? I was going to copy the whole thread, then highlight the relevant possible tips and email it in...There was some road with an "H"...was it jbowman's post? (Argh, frustrated, maybe they don't need our help. :( Putting myself in timeout. Pout, whine) I hope the thread comes back, minus whatever posts need to be deleted...I know that requires work and time, much appreciated. There was so much about pings, etc etc..12 hours there yesterday. 12 HOURS. Maybe more...Please mods, I hope you will bring the thread back, minus anything to do with "G". TIA. Going back in timeout. FTR, I appreciate you guys and the forum, so I respect you have to do whatever you have to. I won't say anything else about it after this. You know I think you walk on water, Bessie~!!

Praying searchers find Hannah and bring her home. It's almost hard to believe she's been missing one month. :(

IMO the possibility exists that LE requested that the info relayed to us disappear. First, they don't want people converging on and tampering with a possible crime scene. Second, this intelligent sleuthing group came up with some theories and information that may prove valuable in their investigation. :moo:

Happy to see that I'm not the only optimist here. :blushing:

Thank you. For some reason I thought there was another thread aside from the scanner thread.
Yes, there are two in the parking lot. Not sure I am allowed to say anything more, so I'll leave it at that.

What is this parking lot that people keep talking about????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth