Hannah Graham: The Search - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno ,I am gonna wait. Just crazy though.

I understand. I just wanted to let you all know in that area if it is in the median as reported and if JM is the guilty party I don't see any way she has been there the whole time he has been in jail without being spotted..that is not a back road it is a major thoroughfare in that area. I'll be anxiously awaiting word as well..

I don't think it's her, her parents are with Morgan Harrington's parents along with Alexis M's family marking the 5th anniversary of Morgan's disappearance. I doubt the Graham's would be there, if it were Hannah. Wish she would be found today though.

I understand. I just wanted to let you all know in that area if it is in the median as reported and if JM is the guilty party I don't see any way she has been there the whole time he has been in jail without being spotted..that is not a back road it is a major thoroughfare in that area. I'll be anxiously awaiting word as well..

Chief Longo is sure 1 more (?) people know what he may have been up to, or where he may have been. Hannah Graham's parents stated the same. Did any one find a full PC broadcast from yesterday? I looked and looked.

We dont know if the body was concealed or nt,no clue right now. If it is Her He still could be the one.

Re: Post #843 about the body found this morning on a median strip near Lignum, VA:

I hate to even write this, but if JM is guilty and did have have an accomplice, could that accomplice have deliberately placed Hannah's body in public view on the fifth anniversary of Morgan's disappearance, which is being commemorated?

Perhaps I am over-dramatizing the coincidence, but still. . . .

TIA for your thoughts.

Re: Post #843 about the body found this morning on a median strip near Lignum, VA:

I hate to even write this, but if JM is guilty and did have have an accomplice, could that accomplice have deliberately placed Hannah's body in public view on the fifth anniversary of Morgan's disappearance, which is being commemorated?

TIA for your thoughts.

I didn't think accomplice but my mind jumped to the Route 29 stalker and him wanting the attention JM is getting at the moment. The only reason I thought that was Alicia Showalter Reynolds was also found in Lignum and she is thought to be a victim of the Stalker.

All this to say that I need to stop reading this website first thing in the morning....lol

Is there an update on the search for Hannah scheduled for today? Yesterday's was supposedly given by Chief Longo but I missed it and found nothing online when I searched.

... search dogs, or pure chance are our only shot at finding her.
... One question I have is whether or not he may have been sloppy that night, and not done a great job of covering up, and then made decisions over the course of the following week.

Agreed, completely on the dogs. Hoping for a tad better than chance. The same question nags me too, seems like something didn't go right for him that night (wishful? time will tell) It may have taken him longer. He may have reached out for help somehow, thus the person or persons who may know, whom Chief Longo mentions.

I suspect, but have no way of knowing, it may have taken more time than he may have been expecting. It's possible this suspect would go farther, method and/or distance, or not. He may have acted with poor judgement in his freaky construct, being seen with his victim. He had the aftermath figured out. Hannah Graham is still missing.

If there is a place, he may have cased and made it ready. He may have even tested and tried it before. He may have known it had worked impeccably so far. All rape may have cost him was was being brutal and quick. He'd gotten away with that, young woman after young woman. He may have been able to do that on guarded whims, under the right circumstances. Raping may have been a stop gap for him.

His delusional SK aberrant playtime, that may have made him feel in control of everything: for that he may have required a young woman, the land around him, the water, all there just for him. He may have spent much more time in that place in his mind and in the act. That may have even become the bigger obsession. It may have become too easy just to rape, or just to kill and leave them to be found. He may have taken time and caution to savor some part of his aberrant process. Perhaps his trophies. Spread out or whole, he feel these are his. They're not. They belong to their own and all who remember and care for them.

His approach to his abductions may have been opportune up to now, striking when he could. Since Morgan Harrington was found, he may have taken lessons, found a place where he may have had no known connections. It also had to be close enough to cover his alibi. He would've wanted his roommates to say he came home at (?) time. That alibi was blown because the perp ran off, I take it. So, yeah. What happened through that week, after the video was released, he realized he had to run? He's in jail after all. Maybe the other person/s may know what went wrong or at least where he went wrong.

TIA for your thoughts.

Something to ponder. The idea of an accomplice roaming around is a chilling thought, but I have always pictured in my mind JM acting alone. He impresses me as a lone wolf, but I definitely will try to remain open-minded. It seems in the past that Jesse struck on anniversary dates. If someone planned this, they are more sadistic than I had imagined and this mystery accomplice has to be taken out of circulation.

The new BODY found is not JM problem . If it were a skeleton perhaps. All new bodies found are new cases. Someone should start a new thread for them.IMO

@whitemalevoter: update: @HawesSpencer #HannahGraham & Search for #JesseMatthew's clothes from night he was last person seen with her. http://t.co/BzIJhY2T3F

TIA for your thoughts.

From what I understand, the defense gets very excited about some other body showing up to cast doubt on the guilt of their client. It's one of the reasons defense attorney go along with delays in these kinds of cases. Chief Longo did not allude to an accomplice, that I heard of, it was to person/s who know where Hannah Graham is or where he may have taken her?

coincidences? JM's family worked at a quarry,MH's body found near quarry, David and Heidi were found near a quarry;could a quarry be his assault sites. They are isolated with woods, ponds at night. My thought is this. He sends bogus message on Hannah's phone and disables it and turns his phone off(can't be tracked) as he leaves Tempo-Goes Richmond Rd- Gordonsville Rd- Louisa Rd to the junction of Rt 22 and River Anna to the Quarry;does the crime. He dumps the body in or near River Anna which abuts the quarry. Exits and goes south to turn his phone on(alibi ,wasn't me,my phone pinged south and that was East) . Check out this quarry ,like the perfect spot ( 20 miles from C'ville) . No one near, light and noise would't be a problem;quick access and exit.As we know he lived in Keswick so he's familiar with the area;wouldn't be surprised he visited the tavern on 22 and 15 intersection. thoughts?

UPDATE: Unofficial source (FB user) reporting that other outlets are reporting body found on Rt 3 near Lignum as an adult male. Haven't seen other sources myself at this time. Stand down, I guess, unless of course that's just another reflection. ;-)

UPDATE: Various outlets reporting body found on Rt 3 near Lignum as an adult male. Stand down, I guess, unless of course that's just another reflection. ;-)

With the proximity to the convenience store (or what looks to be one), I wonder if it was someone who was walking to and fro and got hit by a car. A hit and run likely perhaps?

Although...it could be a reflection.....heh heh

Hoping they find Hannah soon. :(

coincidences? JM's family worked at a quarry,MH's body found near quarry, David and Heidi were found near a quarry;could a quarry be his assault sites. Their isolated with woods, ponds and at night. My thought is this. He sends bogus message on Hannah's phone and disables it and turns his phone off(can't be tracked) as he leaves Tempo-Goes Richmond Rd- Gordonsville Rd- Louisa Rd to the junction of Rt 22 and River Anna to the Quarry;does the crime. He dumps the body in or near River Anna which abuts the quarry. Exits and goes south to turn his phone on(alibi ,wasn't me,my phone pinged south and that was East) .

That's a good thought but Red Hill Quarry is a couple of miles from where Morgan was found: https://goo.gl/maps/75xPW

UPDATE: Unofficial source (FB user) reporting that other outlets are reporting body found on Rt 3 near Lignum as an adult male. Haven't seen other sources myself at this time. Stand down, I guess, unless of course that's just another reflection. ;-)

It's been three hours since it was first reported, seems there would be an update on it. One fb poster said lots of police and reporters there.

coincidences? JM's family worked at a quarry,MH's body found near quarry, David and Heidi were found near a quarry;could a quarry be his assault sites. Their isolated with woods, ponds and at night. My thought is this. He sends bogus message on Hannah's phone and disables it and turns his phone off(can't be tracked) as he leaves Tempo-Goes Richmond Rd- Gordonsville Rd- Louisa Rd to the junction of Rt 22 and River Anna to the Quarry;does the crime. He dumps the body in or near River Anna which abuts the quarry. Exits and goes south to turn his phone on(alibi ,wasn't me,my phone pinged south and that was East) .

Wow! Have you called that in. I think it's within the realm.

You can email map links too and why you think it's feasible.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member