MA Hanson Police Searching for Katrina Lumbert 28, Last Seen by Family 18 Sept 2024

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Knox

Reaction score
1727561675943.png

Lumbert’s phone was recovered on the ground in Brockton and was seen at the Irving Gas Station on Plesant Street. She was wearing a white hooded sweatshirt and black sweatpants.

Lumbert is 28-year-old has brown hair and brown eyes is about 5′ 6″ and weight 200lbs.

Any information about Lumberts whereabouts is asked to contact the Hanson Police Department at 781-293-4620.

I cannot see the date of this article

Correction: the above dates back to 2017

According to Hanson police, Katrina Lumbert was reported missing on September 20 and last seen by her family on Perry Ave in Hanson on September 18.

Her FB

According to Hanson police, Katrina Lumbert was reported missing on September 20 and last seen by her family on Perry Ave in Hanson on September 18.

Her FB

she looks different in every picture - a chameleon
I wonder if mental health issues might be a factor here
just based on the report of her smiling and laughing while being chased by the cops JMO

she looks different in every picture - a chameleon
I wonder if mental health issues might be a factor here
just based on the report of her smiling and laughing while being chased by the cops JMO
Could well be

During the drive back to the station, Lumbert was talking to herself and laughing," police said. "Lumbert continued the same behavior throughout the booking process."

There isn t much info aside the above press articles..

Nothing new

Found this record from July 2023
See page 4 (vandalism)
Her full name is Katrina Dianne Lumbert, dob July 1996

And from 2017
Katrina Lumbert, 20, was arrested Thursday and charged with speeding, drugged driving, refusing to stop for police, and reckless operation of a motor vehicle, according to the Hingham Journal.

Thursday, police received calls about a woman in the middle of the road that seemed to be out of it, according to a police report.
Police began to chase Lumbert after she left an East Weymouth Dunkin' Donuts in a Mitsubishi Eclipse. Police say Lumbert drove without consideration for pedestrians or other vehicles

This is also from 2017 but other charges

June 30

2:27 a.m. - A caller on High Street told police that someone broke his car window. Katrina Lumbert, 20, of Hingham, was arrested and charged with breaking and entering for a misdemeanor and malicious or wanton damage or defacement. Lumbert also had eight active warrants.

This may be her

@GraceG can you find anything after 2017 which may explain her current disappearance?
Mass is NOT an easy state to find records in. There is no statewide search engine that I could find that's free - you have to search county by county and not all counties have records available online unless you are an attorney. Here's what you can find, and it's not helpful in most criminal cases. https://www.mass.gov/info-details/types-of-cases-available-to-the-public-online
To access criminal court case information using privately owned computers, you can use the public-access search tool available at www.masscourts.org. BUT you must have the name case number AND docket number of the record.

In the Superior and District Courts for each county (and I checked each one) there were no criminal records available online for Katrina -
I did do a civil action query for the counties where she had interaction with LE in 2017 and got nothing (it was a long shot, but given damage incurred there was always a chance someone sued her). link : https://www.masscourts.org/eservices/searchresults.page

BUT: Something new. She was charged in Whitman July 25, 2023, Vandalism at a school. Patolrman Hickey. Summons No. 23-581. Listed as Katrina Dianne Lumbert 101 Perry, Hanson MA. Statute violated C266-126A https://www.whitmanpubliclibrary.org/DocumentCenter/View/3352/JUL-24---30--2023

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomgetty
Back