Has any doubt crept in to your 100% guilty belief?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a doubt in my mind. Casey murdered Caylee, and got away with it.

Something is wrong with the American justice system.

And with Cheney Mason giving the finger out the window of the restaurant. Nice.

Well, there you go. Mary Winkler murdered her husband in cold blood and completely got away with it. Slim, pretty women get away with stuff I guess.

I was one who initially thought it was an accident that she staged so as to take blame off of herself. It was such a crazy thing to do, the duct tape, the heart sticker..I thought SURELY she was just weirded out when she discovered Caylee dead and she did these bizarre things...in a "fugue". HOWEVER, over time I saw what a completely hateful person KC is...how could she lie so much and be so awful to her parents?? When she knew how much Cindy loved Caylee...how could she string her along, making Cindy think there was hope? During the trial I was persuaded 100% by the prosecution. To me, they made an outstanding presentation...and the defense seemed to be "kooky"! So, to answer the question...NO, I do not have doubt. The way KC acted after Caylee was gone should have been enough for the jury. The jury must have a collective IQ of 75.

When the verdict was read yesterday, my legs gave out and I crumpled to the floor in horror, anger and grief. I couldn't believe the jurors let Caylee down. They gave Casey Anthony a "Get Out Of Jail Free" card and now I am convinced this sociopath will kill again.

I believe Casey Anthony honed her skills on at least some of the family pets. I believe she chloroformed and duct-taped the mouth and nose of her defenseless young daughter, and then dumped her rotting body in a swamp, to be dismembered and eaten by animals. And then went out to party and live her "beautiful life."

I believe her parents, from the time they picked up the stinking car at the impound lot - knew that Casey Anthony had killed their granddaughter and - instead of fighting for justice for Caylee - they continued their enabling ways, up to and including tampering with a crime scene and then committing perjury on the stand. I think George was finally coming around in the end, but by then it was too late.

You couldn't call me a religious woman, but I do believe in the laws of karma. You reap what you sow. If I recall, all of the members of the OJ defense team were stricken with tragedy or misfortune. The same will happen here.

Yes, all of these people will ride the money train to fame and fortune, but it will be fleeting.

I agree they vacuumed that car clean that is why only one hair was found and according to the alternate juror reasonable doubt ...they covered and lied for Casey and I saw Cindy's face yesterday in court she was pleased as punch about the verdict...

Nope. Her reaction gave me a moment of pause until I remembered that she is the best liar I have ever seen. Ever. She's a chameleon. She can be whatever anyone wants her to be. I think she was relieved she got away with it. I am willing to concede, though, that the entire family is a train-wreck and they could have known early on Casey had killed the baby and helped cover it up. But nobody could fake that 911 call of Cindy's. The way she said "I have to find her!" breaks my heart every time I listen to it. So no. Before the defense case I was leaning to one of the lesser charges. After the defense I would have voted murder one with the death penalty, and I don't even believe in it. That's how guilty I think she is.

Before and during the first 3 weeks of the trial (without having previous knowledge of the case), I believe it had to be an accidental death (not drowning btw) because I simply didn't want to believe she intentionally killed her daughter. But after hearing the evidence, I would have voted 1st degree murder.

I guess the fact that there weren't any fingerprints on the duct tape is irrelevant to these choices. I personally think she chloroformed her and killed her and then stuck the tape on so it looked like a kidnapping.

Me too, hard to duct tape a wiggling, screaming almost three-year old. Caylee had to be either asleep or dead from the choroform.

Nope not al all! She is guilty. She got away with cold calculated murder. Duct tape, 31 days= murderer

Originally Posted by jane the dood
When the verdict was read yesterday, my legs gave out and I crumpled to the floor in horror, anger and grief. I couldn't believe the jurors let Caylee down. They gave Casey Anthony a "Get Out Of Jail Free" card and now I am convinced this sociopath will kill again.

I believe Casey Anthony honed her skills on at least some of the family pets. I believe she chloroformed and duct-taped the mouth and nose of her defenseless young daughter, and then dumped her rotting body in a swamp, to be dismembered and eaten by animals. And then went out to party and live her "beautiful life."

I believe her parents, from the time they picked up the stinking car at the impound lot - knew that Casey Anthony had killed their granddaughter and - instead of fighting for justice for Caylee - they continued their enabling ways, up to and including tampering with a crime scene and then committing perjury on the stand. I think George was finally coming around in the end, but by then it was too late.

You couldn't call me a religious woman, but I do believe in the laws of karma. You reap what you sow. If I recall, all of the members of the OJ defense team were stricken with tragedy or misfortune. The same will happen here.

Yes, all of these people will ride the money train to fame and fortune, but it will be fleeting.

I too agree with the laws of karma and her's is turning.

I cried when the verdict was read, I was so outraged. I just stood there with my jaw on the floor.

I believe she is dangerous and will kill again or she'll end up in jail again for life this time. She'll murder one of her lovers and claim self-defence. Considering she's such a good liar, if this was a drowning, even an intentional drowning she could have played on the cops and convinced them it was an accident. I don't buy a drowning theory at all.

Guilty before, guilty now and guilty forever of 1ST degree murder!!!

I continue to believe what I believed on day (3)1. Casey is responsible for the intentional death of Caylee. She killed her. She murdered her. She ended her life. She covered it up.

Yet I never imagined she would get away with it.

I believe this will happen. She is guilty and as reasonable doubt was created by defense, she got off. She is a dangerous sociopath, and I even think those searches for neck breaking and household weapons could have been much more centered around more sinister motives, like the murdering of her family, she needs some serious help! She will be set free from jail, but she will be burdened with the weight of guilt and the 'ostracization' of the world. No matter what she tries to do, where she goes, she will be prejudiced against. I remember when OJ Simpson visited this island of Jamaica about ten years ago, and Jamaicans literally refused to have any conversation with him! He was staying at a ritzy 5 star hotel, and the staff scorned him! A friend of mine met him in a bar while he was in Jamaica, and laughed in his face! He also called him a double murderer, and OJ just sat there, silent....could not even try to defend himself. He had NO respect from anyone and now look where he is....KARMA is a hell of a thing! Casey will have a horrible life awaiting her, so what if she makes money on book deals etc....no one will ever believe she is innnocent of such a monstrous and heinous crime.

I had doubts and thought it was an accident until I saw the evidence and heard the testimony during the trial. I can admit I still harbored some doubt, but overall felt Casey was at least guily of manslaughter.

Ummmm.....yeah.......not even a touch of doubt is creepin' in. I was convinced the first moment I heard of this case, I became more and more convinced with each document dump I read and now....the only thing I'm beginning to doubt is the intelligence level of the jury pool in Pinellas County Florida!

I've always believed she's guilty and still do. Always will. Went back and forth on family coverup for awhile in the beginning. Now I'm convinced of it.

I will say that Casey's reaction did give me pause. She almost seemed so greatful and relieved that they believed her, like she felt that they thought she was a good person as the whole world thought she was evil. She wasn't smug about it.

Yeah....She reacted just like O.J. - He couldn't believe he got away with murder also!!!

Nope, I still wish she was up here where she would have gotten the DP.

They were talking about the "CSI Effect" tonight on HLN and that articulates my view on this sloppy verdict: That people seem to believe in, yes, fantasy forensics. That is, that forensics are always 100%, without 23 chromosomes it must be all wrong. The hair band thing could be all wrong, Dr. Vass could be all wrong....looking at every tree instead of the forest. There's no this, there's no that....Totally ignoring the fact that you are nit-picking at an overall huge abundance of information, testimony, common sense and evidence.
If she were not-guilty, IMO, there were not be an abundance of anything. I think quantity should have overcome quality in this particular case.

There is not a shred of doubt in my mind that ICA (alone) is 110% responsible for Caylee's premeditated murder. None. At this point, the defense could present a video of someone else helping her and I would not believe my own eyes. I believe the evidence and I believe the SAs and LEOs who worked so hard and gave so much.

ICA got away with murder, I keep repeating this to myself - I still don't want to believe it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez