Has any doubt crept in to your 100% guilty belief?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
the G's talked about her praying with them and how polite and nice she was. I can see that's how Jesse is and she was just playing along. There's just no "there" there. She mimics normal behavior, at least in front of people, but it has no meaning, it's just mimicry. Jesse obviously loved her and wants to believe when he did love her she wasn't a monster and that she somehow changed afterwards but I think she was always just what she is. Like you said, she tried to make him out to be Caylee's father , she stole, and he's lucky because he was all lined up to play the George role and get accused of murder before that fell apart.

Sometimes I believe JG has a blind spot. The way she was before was a liar and a thief. She texted him that he was the father knowing that was a lie. She was stealing money before Caylee was born. She never paid her brother for the car.

The one thing that keeps bothering me, and I've never heard it explained away is what Casey might have meant when she said from her jail conversation to her mom and/or dad something like Don't worry I haven't told them anything. It's that statement alone, aside from all the others, that I want to know what was meant by it!
Do I think she is innocent of killing her daughter? Absolutely not. From day one I have known in my heart, my mind and my gut she wanted that sweet baby Caylee out of her way. I think she had finally met someone that she thought would buy into her for a long term girlfriend. I think she was so angry at George and Cindy for calling her out on her continuing b.s. that she acted out on Caylee, not thinking long term. She was ticked off and Caylee suffered the ultimate price for her anger and selfishness.
For the record I also don't think she was sexually abused by her dad or brother. She's such a liar that I cannot believe a word that comes out of her mouth, or even so much as a thought in her head.
JMO

I believe her story at that time was that Zanny was going to kill Caylee if ICA said certain things about Zanny. CA mentions this somewhere.

I still believe she needed punishment and many years in prison, but have begun to wonder if what Jesse says is true, and wonder what continual mental and verbal abuse would do so someone who already has a personality disorder that was inherited. Jesse says that the abuse was continual. I don't know if he witnessed it continuously, or just a few times and was told the rest though. Richard also witnessed the treatment. Guilt yes, and there's no excuse, but wondering if she might have been so disordered and was desperate to escape that family, but couldn't break away.

It's such a mixed bag...in many ways, listening to tapes and such, looking at the pics, they seem fairly normal. Listening to CA on the stand, she sounds like a normal grandmother. GA at times as well. It's hard to take the probably well-founded criticism....illegitimate child, stealing money, iffy employments...from what it is all the way up to "I am going to murder my baby". Maybe that is what the jury thought as well? Perhaps if she had had violence in her history? But...you may be right...who makes up a job for years..just for fear of what your parents say? Wonder why she didn't just get a freakin job

It's such a mixed bag...in many ways, listening to tapes and such, looking at the pics, they seem fairly normal. Listening to CA on the stand, she sounds like a normal grandmother. GA at times as well. It's hard to take the probably well-founded criticism....illegitimate child, stealing money, iffy employments...from what it is all the way up to "I am going to murder my baby". Maybe that is what the jury thought as well? Perhaps if she had had violence in her history? But...you may be right...who makes up a job for years..just for fear of what your parents say? Wonder why she didn't just get a freakin job

She had no skills no highschool diploma the only job she ever had was taking pictures of people at an amusement park and lost that job..... KC was not about to take a typical teenager job such as fastfood,bag girl grocery clerk no she wanted to be an important event coordinator... so she became one in her mind....I don't think they were a normal family at all Cindy and George lied to each other to friends and family to the children they taught KC how to lie and she became very good at lying ......... As if lying became her job ...

On the off chance GA did molest her, she didn't get a job cause she was not leaving her baby with him. Cindy did not keep Caylee as much as she said she did.
Then again... CA didn't protect KC so she wouldn't protect Caylee
*** IF she isn't lying.
She had no problem working prior to her pregnancy.
She trusted Caylee in bed with her
boyfriends but not at home with her
dad during the day
when he wasn't working?
She only started leaving Caylee with Cindy a little at
night AFTER GA went back to work.
-anyway maybe that's why she had no job
who knows!

Has any doubt about fca crept into my mind.
NO........... She got away with killing her child, her little innocent 2 year old girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro