Has the defense created reasonable doubt?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I also think the DT did very well today and did create reasonable doubt as to premeditation. I very much agree with a lot of things JB said about the junk science and fantasy forensics. I agree with Dr. Baden where he says the state messed up big time by not testing for DNA in the maggots present in the car and also not taking water samples from the pool to compare with what was in Caylee's bone marrow. IMO. this is far from a slam dunk for the state - which I think lost focus by concentrating too much on obtaining a murder 1 conviction rather than finding out the truth. They could have easily proved or disproved the accidental drowning theory and if proved, still would have been a win for the state. Anyway, I hope we get justice here...real justice for Caylee, not just a lynching.

It makes me sick. She apparently knew her baby was dead and kept her myspace apple skulls and the hearts, ballons, and love pics to look at while her daughter was decomposing in the swamp. The jurors really don't know the half of it.

From where I stand right now, there isn't enough actual PROOF to hold her for anything.

Edited to add: I see some neglect, in the 31 days, but manslaughter, no.

SOME neglect? When the child was either riding around in the trunk of her mother's car or tossed out into the woods for animals to eat? Neglect? I should think so.

JMO as of tonight, there is no chance she will get the death penalty. Guilty I hope, but wonder of what the jurors will decide

It makes me sick. She apparently knew her baby was dead and kept her myspace apple skulls and the hearts, ballons, and love pics to look at while her daughter was decomposing in the swamp. The jurors really don't know the half of it.

I think about this too

I also think the DT did very well today and did create reasonable doubt as to premeditation. I very much agree with a lot of things JB said about the junk science and fantasy forensics. I agree with Dr. Baden where he says the state messed up big time by not testing for DNA in the maggots present in the car and also not taking water samples from the pool to compare with what was in Caylee's bone marrow. IMO. this is far from a slam dunk for the state - which I think lost focus by concentrating too much on obtaining a murder 1 conviction rather than finding out the truth. They could have easily proved or disproved the accidental drowning theory and if proved, still would have been a win for the state. Anyway, I hope we get justice here...real justice for Caylee, not just a lynching.

ITA with your entire post, and that last sentence deserves major props. Kudos for having the guts to say it.

How can there be juror who have not followed this case?

Meaning before the trial...like me.
I only came to my conclusion last night finally, but I had extra info the jury did not have that led me to it...so I do worry about the jury and think it be a hung jury.

You are falling for the defense mumbo jumbo.
I wouldn't bet my big toe on Dr. Baden in a pinch.
Just because the DT comes and admits an accidental drowning, you are ready to admit that is what happened?
If it was an accidental drowning, why are we here?

SOME neglect? When the child was either riding around in the trunk of her mother's car or tossed out into the woods for animals to eat? Neglect? I should think so.

:truce:
Oh wow completely inappropriate I know but this just made me bust out laughing at your outrage.

I guess I have the same sort of confusion about what exactly people would need to put two and two together and SEE Casey's actions for what they are.

It is not about the facts. :no:
It is about the trial....how did it go????
I say ---- Reasonable Doubt

I really hope LDB brings up the fact that there were times when Caylee wasn't with Casey, George, Cindy, Lee or any friends.

WHERE WAS SHE?

I really hope LDB brings up the fact that there were times when Caylee wasn't with Casey, George, Cindy, Lee or any friends.

WHERE WAS SHE?

Really not being snarky, when were those times? I've seen people say this, but I've never seen an actual example of it. TIA

WHERE WAS SHE?

Refresh my memory, when did this happen?

Really not being snarky, when were those times? I've seen people say this, but I've never seen an actual example of it. TIA

One night I specifically recall is when she spent the night with I believe Tony Lazarro. He went to sleep and Caylee was there, he woke up and she was gone. Casey explained she had taken Caylee to the nannies. I'll BRB while I try to find more on this.

No, I have no reasonable doubt that Casey is guilty of predmeditated first degree murder.

But, you see, that's the whole point - the SA did not PROVE that to me. I feel the way the DT went point by point showed how little, to no actual EVIDENCE there is.

But, you see, that's the whole point - the SA did not PROVE that to me. I feel the way the DT went point by point showed how little, to no actual EVIDENCE there is.

I believe Jeff Aston did a good job of going over the prosecutions case by point also. Oh, what does "actual evidence" mean to you. Is it all evidence or only evidence that you believe true?

I'm hung up on the Deletion of the chloroform searches. This was done by Casey purposefully right after Yuri Melich left their home on the night of July 15/morning of 16th at 4 am.

WHY? There was no body yet, in fact LE werent even looking at Casey yet.

This is the biggest piece of info to me that ties in the chloroform searches to the chloroform in the trunk.

Why oh why would the deletion of these searches be the very first thing Casey does when LE leaves her house that very first night.

The only answer to that is because SHE and only SHE knew it was an issue, to me for her to run and delete only those searches, she might as well have admitted that chloroform had a MAJOR part in the disappearance and death of Caylee.

So yes, I'm still at premeditated murder.

I think if LDB brings up these deletions and when they were done and that they were the ONLY thing deleted it absolutely begs the question WHY??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back