Has the search been called off

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
just realized the server is going to start going nuts with this latest news...

OK, now I'm confused! I SWEAR I read it on one of the reports online, that everyone was crying, just as Florida Katz posted, as stated above from hallie jade.

But now I can't find it on ANY of the reports! Hmmmmm???? Very strange.

Sorry to have left you hanging ... I really read it .. I DID! :)

It's not actually about the quote, and off topic, but I wanted to say that I really felt my heart "ker-thud" when I seen the photo in your signature ~ Bittersweet ~ It is more appropriate to think of "Caylee" this way instead of what has been going through my head this week. Thanks.

you welcome! I kept thinking "that way" as well and I stumbled across this pic and thought of Caylee immediately and had to put it in my siggy! Actually I started to cry when I saw it. :(

One thing I have been suprised about is that there were no tv station helicopters reporting on the search. Normally we see that in these types of nationally covered cases. Maybe that is for the best..so they didn't disclose areas that have been searched.

When I watched the news conference earlier, TM's assistant (the lady with the brunette hair), and a blond haired woman standing right behind her, had tears rolling down their cheeks, and were dabbing at their eyes with kleenex... they were not "out and out" bawling, just silently "weeping"

TY - appreciate the answer very much.

These are experienced members of TES, so that does not bode well.

There were a couple of people crying...at the end of the video it shows them.

Kel

That's why I wondered about those satellites you can view an area from like google earth?

Most of the Google images were taken anywhere from one to three years ago......they aren't current.

When Steve Fossett's plane went missing last year somewhere over northern Nevada, a satallite was re-positioned to take current pictures of the area. Those on computers who wanted to take part in the search were told to download the new imaging and to search in a specific area.

I'll never forget the night that many of us here were positive we had found Steve Fossett's plane. We all saw the image and it was a plane complete with markings. We could see the paint on the wing tips and it looked like it had set down on the tops of trees in the Sierra foothills. Someone contacted the local sheriff in Nevada. We learned the next morning that our "find" was a low-flying search plane that was captured on one of the satallite images.

Thanks St Crispian, do you, or anyone know if that was Sherrif Beary standing behind Tim? b/c his cell phone rang during Tim's speech and he didn't answer it. It looked like he might have hit 'ignore' because a few seconds later, the phone rang like a 'you have a message' ring. Did anyone else notice that??

Tim explaining why search temporarily called off: http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer...ay_090720080850&cat=Local&title=Caylee Search Click on link at the top right of page.

you welcome! I kept thinking "that way" as well and I stumbled across this pic and thought of Caylee immediately and had to put it in my siggy! Actually I started to cry when I saw it. :(

I second the thoughts of Fairfaux08 Haliejade. The new photo in your siggy does something to my heart! :heart: It is so touching and a lot like how I imagine Caylee looking as a little angel. You always do such a beautiful job honoring her! :blowkiss:

Thanks SuziQ. BTW, if they found a body, they wouldn't notify the family right away would they? wouldn't LE have to verify the identity?

Yes, certainly LE would make a postive identification before notifying the family. Knowing Cindy, she would say, "that body is not Caylee's." LE will have positive ID.

I second the thoughts of Fairfaux08 Haliejade. The new photo in your siggy does something to my heart! :heart: It is so touching and a lot like how I imagine Caylee looking as a little angel. You always do such a beautiful job honoring her! :blowkiss:

thank you guys! This little girl will always be a part of my heart now! Justice for her will prevail!!!!!! :blowkiss:

TY - appreciate the answer very much.

These are experienced members of TES, so that does not bode well.

I think they are just upset that they had to stop without finding anything, OR, they have found something and we just don't know it yet...

Most of the volunteers are so "vested" in this search, that I can understand how they would feel that it's a big "let down" to be told to stop searching, when they haven't found anything yet. I'm sure there are feelings of dispair, feelings of failure to not accomplish the goal of finding Caylee, etc...all of those volunteers (and all of you) have such a HUGE HEART for this little girl, that we all feel "let down" that she hasn't been found yet. (if I weren't recovering from back surgery, I would have been out there searching).

If they didn't find anything, then hopefully the volunteers can spend the next few days resting, recouping, healing, and regrouping (both body and mind), and will come back. There is only one person that I hold to a higher esteem than these volunteers right now, and that is our military. I know that I am very thankful and proud of what these volunteers have tried to do for our community here in central Florida.

IMO, those that were crying were reacting to what Tim was saying because what he was saying was emotional. It was not frm any closure to the case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back