Has the search been called off

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hailiejade, your link isn't working for me....getting a Google Oops message.

The last shot i got from the cam was the popo talking to someone near the front door of the house. I could not tell who it was. The protesters are back across the street, I could see their shadows on the street.

Something is going on, i'm not sure what.
Camera not working now. :(

Brad Dennis heads up the KlaasKids National Center for Missing and Trafficked Children. Brad went to Orlando this weekend with 16 search dogs and about 40 people. Not all are with the KlaasKids Center but are from other search groups that Brad contacted.

Here are my notes from my chat with Brad moments ago.

The search has been suspended for now. Law Enforcement is going to reassess the situation.

The search teams have offered to come back in a couple of weeks when every thing dries out.

As someone posted earlier it is because you don't want to hamper the search by pushing bones into the mud. Then they will never be found.

Brad said it was a tremendous effort based the items they were finding out there. It shows how comprehensive their search was . Really small items found in this HUGE muddy, swampy, area. He can't comment on anything that was found.

This is me (Tricia) talking, just because they found things doesn't mean it has anything to do with the case. Don't get your hopes up. On the few searches I have been directly involved with there was a TON of stuff found. None of it case related.

Brad told me a few days ago how much he admires Tim and Texas EquuSearch. He had nothing but praise for Tim as a person and his organization.

Tim is one of those guys that mere words never do him justice.

I'd like to tell you all that Brad Dennis is truly an amazing man.

When Polly Klaas was missing, he felt like it was his calling to help find her. Brad didn't know anyone in the family. He stopped what he was doing and put forth an effort into searching for Polly like you can't believe. Brad is a trained Navy Diver, Dog Handler, and all around guy who can do anything. He took those skills and tried his best to find Polly.

In fact, now that Brad works for KlaasKids he always tells me that his only boss is, "Polly."

Since that time Brad has joined up with Marc Klaas and runs the search center out of Florida. As with everything money is an issue. They never charge for searches and it all comes out of their own pockets.

Brad told me last week they just found a person, ALIVE who had been missing for 10 years. I asked for details and he said he would "tell me later." He is so humble. If that would have been me you wouldn't have been able to shut me up.

Texas EquuSearch is to be commended for their organization of this search. People like Brad from KlaasKids who brought their cadaver dogs and people who just got up from their kitchen table, put on their boots, and decided to help deserve our thanks as well.

In the future Websleuths will be working more closely with Brad Dennis and KlaasKids Search Center. Especially on the "human trafficking" end of it. That part has been ignored.

And of course Websleuths will always help Tim Miller and TES in any way possible.

Hope all this helps. :)

cam is back up....I saw one police walking away. Everyone gone now.

I feel TES, whatever decision they have made, it's a decision that seems to be best for everyone involved. When you start going through swamps, fields etc., in the Florida heat, of which, it is very hot and humid today on the west coast, it wears down the searchers quicker then it would be in most other states. Besides dealing with the mosquitos swarming in the pools of water laying all over the place from the last rainfall, and then you have the fire ants, snakers and other creatures out there.

You have just the "pings" off of Casey cellphone bringing TES to certain areas. It's like finding a needle in a haystack 85 days later when Caylee went missing.

IF Casey acted alone, there is no way she could travel so far into the swamps, or fields carrying Caylee and a shovel. Caylee is just not there! Caylee is much closer to home.

I bet cindy complained about the protestors so the cops came. I saw one cop walking away with a man. now everything is empty. No people on the camera.

Thank you so much for the update, Tricia.

So I guess for now, the search is halted. :-( My deepest appreciation goes out to Tim and all of the searchers. Thank you for going out there!

thanks Tricia! oth men sound truly one in a million - I am grateul to them and all who helped!

I'm sorry to hear that they are calling off for now. I am sure they are doing what they think is best for now....but it's hard not to see this as a win for casey. :(

Thank you so much Tricia, for providing this information. I truly hope whatever items were found will provide information to somebody/anybody

Brad Dennis heads up the KlaasKids National Center for Missing and Trafficked Children. Brad went to Orlando this weekend with 16 search dogs and about 40 people. Not all are with the KlaasKids Center but are from other search groups that Brad contacted.

Here are my notes from my chat with Brad moments ago.

The search has been suspended for now. Law Enforcement is going to reassess the situation.

The search teams have offered to come back in a couple of weeks when every thing dries out.

As someone posted earlier it is because you don't want to hamper the search by pushing bones into the mud. Then they will never be found.

Brad said it was a tremendous effort based the items they were finding out there. It shows how comprehensive their search was . Really small items found in this HUGE muddy, swampy, area. He can't comment on anything that was found.

This is me (Tricia) talking, just because they found things doesn't mean it has anything to do with the case. Don't get your hopes up. On the few searches I have been directly involved with there was a TON of stuff found. None of it case related.

Brad told me a few days ago how much he admires Tim and Texas EquuSearch. He had nothing but praise for Tim as a person and his organization.

Tim is one of those guys that mere words never do him justice.

I'd like to tell you all that Brad Dennis is truly an amazing man.

When Polly Klaas was missing, he felt like it was his calling to help find her. Brad didn't know anyone in the family. He stopped what he was doing and put forth an effort into searching for Polly like you can't believe. Brad is a trained Navy Diver, Dog Handler, and all around guy who can do anything. He took those skills and tried his best to find Polly.

In fact, now that Brad works for KlaasKids he always tells me that his only boss is, "Polly."

Since that time Brad has joined up with Marc Klaas and runs the search center out of Florida. As with everything money is an issue. They never charge for searches and it all comes out of their own pockets.

Brad told me last week they just found a person, ALIVE who had been missing for 10 years. I asked for details and he said he would "tell me later." He is so humble. If that would have been me you wouldn't have been able to shut me up.

Texas EquuSearch is to be commended for their organization of this search. People like Brad from KlaasKids who brought their cadaver dogs and people who just got up from their kitchen table, put on their boots, and decided to help deserve our thanks as well.

In the future Websleuths will be working more closely with Brad Dennis and KlaasKids Search Center. Especially on the "human trafficking" end of it. That part has been ignored.

And of course Websleuths will always help Tim Miller and TES in any way possible.

Hope all this helps. :)

But.....but.....but..... aren't there other places to search besides marshy swampy areas? I don't get it. OMG, OMG, the Anthony's are probably having a party. Those probably weren't cops that came to the door they were the caterers who were told to dress like cops.

I can't keep following this case. It is driving me looney!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellerybeans
Back