Has the search been called off

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If anything were found I would bet we will see casey brought in on some minimal charges prior to any announcement just to spare a mob scene at the A's house.

You know, not to sound silly, but I couldn't stop crying last night when I went to bed. I just had this feeling that they may find Caylee today. I truly hope that they have found this precious angel so she can be paid the respect and dignity of a proper burial.

I know that I am 5 months pregnant and trying to wrangle a 1yo son and a 3yo daughter, so it's easy to get emotional about this case, but I really have a feeling that they may have found Caylee.

God Bless all the searchers & all those who are praying for Caylee to come home!

You know, not to sound silly, but I couldn't stop crying last night when I went to bed. I just had this feeling that they may find Caylee today. I truly hope that they have found this precious angel so she can be paid the respect and dignity of a proper burial.

I know that I am 5 months pregnant and trying to wrangle a 1yo son and a 3yo daughter, so it's easy to get emotional about this case, but I really have a feeling that they may have found Caylee.

God Bless all the searchers & all those who are praying for Caylee to come home!

Not silly...women's intuition. I sincerely hope your feelings are correct. I can't wait for Caylee to come "home" and for justice to be served.

Here's another link to video of the press conference where Equusearch called off the search for now:

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=7379036&version=1&locale=EN-US

They may have been crying simply due to the fact that the search is being called off for now, just watching the conference had me crying too.

Thank you for the link. Very, very sad. I agree with you that they may have been crying because of the search being called off. I did not get the impression there was any more to that or to Tim's speech. In other words, I got no indication that Caylee was found. Tim's wife, I believe it was his wife, was especially upset. Tim's speech was pretty moving.

as far as body language goes, and i am no expert, but i have taken a few classes on this...when he said they did not know where caylee is, his eyes darted fast to the left, which indicates decite. also, he was looking up and to the right a lot, which means he was thinking of what he needed to say for it to come out the way he wanted his statement to. also, he was speaking about the search in the past tense, as in, it is over. and i know he said it is over for now, but sounds to me like he is packing his bags and is not coming back until after hurricane/tropical storm season is over. it was a very sad video...

Hi y'all,

I've been searching high & low for a link to the video of Tim with Equusearch stopping the search for Caylee today & can't find one. I see a lot of posts commenting on it but haven't yet seen it for myself and would love to see it since it's getting to be soooo late & I should already be in bed but find it hard to tear myself from the puter.

Thanks in Advance!:blowkiss:

I might be in the minority with what Im about to say, but, I dont know if Tim did 'lie' or 'decieve' in his statements today. But I can tell you, if they did find her today and he did have to stick to a certain story or whatever, I wouldnt blame him one bit and Id support him just as much. Because I feel if they did find her, its best for the public, and ESPECIALLY best for the case NOT to divulge this yet. I know we are all hurting so bad over this and want her to be found and want this over. But if us and the media finding out the truth right away could in any way hurt or hinder thier case against Casey, let them lie to me from hell and back. All that matters to me in the end is that Caylee is found and whoever did this to her pays the ultimate punishment and never walks free on this earth.

I don't think Tim lied at all. However, there is alot of talk going around that they did find something today. 2 searchers that I have heard reports from said something was found. However, I don't think they could get to it due to the conditions so Tim is telling the truth about that. I heard they are going to have special team go in to retrieve this and that the area is being guarded. I also read that there was crime tape put up. If this is true, I have no idea but I would expect to hear something break soon. Of course, until the bones are tested we won't know for sure. May LE came to talk to Lee today to tell him of their findings. I sure hope all the hecklers will go home if the Anthony's get bad news. If the bones have been found that is going to be hard on them. They are not my favorite people but I still have a smidgen of sympathy for them.

I don't think Tim lied at all. However, there is alot of talk going around that they did find something today. 2 searchers that I have heard reports from said something was found. However, I don't think they could get to it due to the conditions so Tim is telling the truth about that. I heard they are going to have special team go in to retrieve this and that the area is being guarded. I also read that there was crime tape put up. If this is true, I have no idea but I would expect to hear something break soon. Of course, until the bones are tested we won't know for sure. May LE came to talk to Lee today to tell him of their findings. I sure hope all the hecklers will go home if the Anthony's get bad news. If the bones have been found that is going to be hard on them. They are not my favorite people but I still have a smidgen of sympathy for them.

I don't think Tim lied either. I think LE knows WAY MORE than Tim. I think he has to save face if things are breaking too. Saying he's coming back is one thing, but packing and leaving is another. Very telling, if you ask me. Like everyone else, I will be "watching the news" in the next few days to see what's up. (What, are you kidding me??? I'm on here day and night! LOL)

Hopefully we'll learn of this soon. This all needs to end for this poor baby girl and like Tim said today she deserves a decent burial and resting place if she is flying with the angels.
I disagree with the way protestors are conducting themselves and feel there really needs to be an organized effort with a proper permit to do it with a volume of people to make a "statement". Now it seems to not be making an impact, only an annoyance.

I don't think Tim lied either. I think LE knows WAY MORE than Tim. I think he has to save face if things are breaking too. Saying he's coming back is one thing, but packing and leaving is another. Very telling, if you ask me. Like everyone else, I will be "watching the news" in the next few days to see what's up. (What, are you kidding me??? I'm on here day and night! LOL)

I am also surprised that they would be packing up to leave if Caylee hasn't been found. There is so much area that hasn't been searched. All of Orlando can't be under water.

I am also surprised that they would be packing up to leave if Caylee hasn't been found. There is so much area that hasn't been searched. All of Orlando can't be under water.

ESPECIALLY since he said he wouldn't leave until she was found....now he's leaving. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm. I do wonder if she was found there or at an off site, perhaps the landfill, etc. There are certain rumors around that point to there, but time will tell. Meanwhile, I won't be able to sleep until I find out!

"Environmental Conditions" is a loose enough term to encompass a lot of things. We are seeing it as "weather-related" but that may have nothing to do with it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal
Back