Has the search been called off

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder if LE has new information. Maybe KC took Caylee further away than they assumed? Someone may be talking.
I have wondered about the reliability of the cell phone pings. Cell phone pings don't mean a thing if your battery dies, or you simply leave the phone at home...

Has it rained MORE in the last few days, I wonder? Have environmental conditions worsened in the last few days? If not, why, I wonder, did they not call it off then? Why now? What changed? This is so confusing and disheartening...

We have had a lot of rain here. Lakes and the St John's River are overflowing. This past week it has not rained as much, but with the deluge we had many places are still flooded. In the pc they stated that they were afraid that one of there vehicles (atv or otherwise) may have driven over her bond in the water and pushed her further down. (I am paraphrasing here)

Somebody said everybody was crying at the press conference.........hopefully they are crying that they actually found something

Don't you think that if the search was called off because they found the body, "sources" would leak something to media? So many finds are leaked to media... and someone would see something because a crime scene would have to be established, areas taped off, CSI, coroner would arrive - etc....

One day when we found something on our search, they held us there until police arrived then sent us away. They could easily keep people away from an area where something was found. I just remembered the name of the other case. Bobby Cutts. They called off the search and it remained a secret until after the woman's family was notified that they found her body. They have ways of keeping it quiet if even for short time.

I'm not familiar with Florida. I do know that tropical storm Fay dumped an incredible amount of rainfall though. For those that live in Florida, how long does it usually take before all that water recedes and is re-absorbed into the ground?

I can't remember her name. And he was a police officer, right?

That was the Bobby Cutts case and they found the body because he talked and told them or took them to where it was. It was part of an agreement after he admitted killing her in an "accident".

I'm not familiar with Florida. I do know that tropical storm Fay dumped an incredible amount of rainfall though. For those that live in Florida, how long does it usually take before all that water recedes and is re-absorbed into the ground?

It's been dryer the last few days than it was last weekend. That's why I don't understand this reasoning.

TM is probably completely demoralized. He put on a good face but it must be horrible to conduct a search like this while the family is sitting in the house gathering roses and eating pizza. Basta. He has other families who need him and would appreciate his efforts. LE gave him $5,000 and he has donations, but the A's got millions coming in.

Somebody said everybody was crying at the press conference.........hopefully they are crying that they actually found something

That's a huge statement to drop on us, and is likely to send everyone into a tizzy. Who is the somebody, and at what press conference? I would assume there would be media video of a press conference???

When was the press conference? What was said? Man,.. I went to the grocery store!

I can't help but think they might have found her too. Seems strange they would give up now if there hasn't been any recent rain. Maybe they are stating this because of all the other volunteers? So the story has less of a chance of being leaked??

Halleyscomet, I was on that search the day that happened in Ohio(if it is the same one) It was odd that day also. They "ended" the search early and then a few hours later reported finding the body in one of our National Parks. So sad...

Iowa...did they give a reason for calling the search off in Ohio?

I feel like I'm about to have a nervous breakdown. God, I wish I was a drinker.

Maybe someone got hurt, maybe even one of these creatures got somebody?? :eek:

Its so hard not knowing...I hope nothing tragic happens.

alligator1.jpg

Was Equusearch involved in that search (the one in Ohio)?

I'm with ya....just sitting here in silence wanting to know SOMETHING.

I just can't accept that they've called it off due to standing water...come on...if standing water were the issue, they'd just look somewhere else...something's up.

I was thinking the same thing..........what about the woods behind the Anthony house? If the area around the airport has too much standing water, searching another possibly location would be something that could be done while waiting for the conditions to improve.

Are they confident that Caylee is in that area surrounding the airport and there are not going to search anywhere else?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reporter-C.Lin
Back