Heard something new in the last 911 call

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
OMG I after I read your post something horrible came into my mind. I was thinking good thing there was the tow guy there when they opened the trunk to prove Caylee's body wasn't in there otherwise i might think George disposed of Caylee. Then it hit me. If she was UNDER the carpet where the spare tire would be, the tow guy wouldn't know that. George could have went home checked the car and found Caylee. Just thinking out loud here,.. what do you think? Could it be plausabe? Just wondering
---------------
I have always thought she was in the spare tire spot.I've wanted to check my own car to see if there is any way she could have placed her under the back seat.I think that is why FBI said they knew exactly where the body laid.She could have been moved around in the trunk creating the basketball sized stain.After about 2 or 3 days the nose and mouth begin to leak.

I remember the events like this as well. But, in an interview with LE (can't remember which one) George tells them that when he got home that Cindy was outside and said "we've lost her, we've lost her" and he asks her who and Cindy says "Caylee".(paraphrasing by me). Why would George tell this to LE when we have proof that he walked in during the call?

So what is the truth? I wouldn't think that Cindy would be outside pacing and saying that to George before she called 911 the last time.

Ugh, this family!:mad:

I think Cindy might have been on her cell phone when he drove up, and that his recollection of the exact words is a little different than hers. I guarantee you that if 5 people are directed to listen to a conversation, every one of them will have a different version of what is said. Happens every time. People hear what they want to hear.
Why could this short conversation not have taken place even IF she was on the phone with 911 operator?

Definitely...Someone else said this doesnt connect with the 2 1/2 days of decomp but what if after that point in time Caylee was put in a sealed up bag & then under the carpet?..LP said along he thinks fluids were spilled from a ripped bag when she tried to get the bag out of the car (to bury/throw her in dumpster) but this theory would also work if she was either not in a bag at all (at that 2 1/2 day point) or if she switched her into another bag or container BEFORE putting her under the carpet..The stain seems to suggest she was first placed directly on the trunk carpet.

GA finding her dead body in the car does explain why he (of them all) had the worst reaction..CA said he was something like? curled up in the fetal position for days..He couldn't function..We heard talk of suicide (not sure from where?) & he did buy a gun..There's also the few times talking with LE that he either felt like vomiting or actually did when the decomp smell/she is dead talk came up.

I don't want to believe this is true (for GA's sake) but sadly it all adds up to a very real possibility.

LP also said on Nancy Grace on Wed night that when Tracey the female bounty hunter was staying there, George screamed one time "i am sick of living this lie!"

i suppose i should relisten to the tapes again:bang:
ne cant do it-ill be confused instead:crazy:

so they're coming into public again on sunday
Bart wont let it rest
ou well -they're gonna destroy their credibility more and have prosecutors release another 700 pages imo
-----------
Dont read if your tummy is squeamish!
I will not take part in any vigil.A memorial yes.They are going to force LE. to divulge more DNA info,or they are going to cr*p when it comes out at trial.I dont know if I should post this it's sad.If Mods dont want it on, delete it,I'm furious at these people!! from the body farm ~ I think I know what they found in the stain in the trunk. After death the brain liquifies (we know this from SP's baby) after a few days it begins to drain out the nose and mouth,I think the ears also.Pure DNA.No hairbrush necessary. If I'm right on this spot issue Caylee is dead and LE knows it!! IMO
P.S. this does not happen if the body is embalmed.

on 6-18-2008 KC called Papa Johns Pizza twice .

She's on two phones. She's talking to George on a phone. You can tell this in several ways - the distance of his voice, the inflection of her voice, and the fact that she has to tell him that the LE have still not arrived (he'd know that if he was there).

She's talking to him on the phone.

I believe that you're correct!!!:clap:

Hailie-This has been my theory. I have discussed all of this in the E-pass threads, KC borrowed CA car, and GA being in "suspected" place threads. Would you like a link?

Mine too Coley! The Cocoamom Theory #2 has a lot about GA doing away with the body after car comes home...seems a lot of us are thinking this way! So much to read here, some newbies can't possibly catch up! LOL

PS I love to read your posts - your thinking on this case is great!:clap::clap:

I know I read in the new docs the gun was found in the HOME but we've always heard it was the CAR so which was it?

The gun was found in the trunk/very back on the left side of GA's vehicle. There were pics once upon a time in Websleuth-land but I have no idea where now...it was IDK, called in or something the day after KC was bonded out the first time because it could be considered a violation of her bond..

Yes. If GA says he went to work but now the 911 doesn't prove this neither does the e-pass records. We all pretty much know CA is covering and this could mean GA drove the JWS. There was approx 4-5 hours between this time and when CA went to go get Amy from the mall. 4-5 to clean or get rid of evidence.

Thank goodness that someone other than me thinks it possible that George cleaned the car that afternoon/evening! I have been saying this for over 2 months. He could have taken the car somewhere and cleaned it and thrown out things/clothing that had been in the trunk. He could have come home and showered, gone to Lee's to shower, or some other location.

IIRC, it had also been stated somewhere that a neighbor had seen someone (GA, CA, or maybe both) cleaning the car out in the driveway.

I also honestly believe that the clothes Joseph J. and his fellow searchers found in the J. Blanchard extension WAS Casey and Caylee's. I do not know how to post a link here - sorry - but in one of the piles of clothing he took a pic of looks to me (at close inspection of the pic) to be the little sundress Caylee had worn. It is the same colors. One of the pics that was taken of Caylee has her wearing a little checked sundress of aqua and blue. I think it was said the pic of Caylee was taken at J.P. and Ricardo's house. A little part of it is showing in one of the pics, IMO. It may not be the dress, but it sure looks like it to me.

Joseph J. also said that a gas can was found not far from there in Blanchard Park. LE did not take it at first according to Joseph J., but did come back and take it later, IIRC. The gas can pic is included in the pics he took. It was a 5.5 gallon capacity can. Could it be the one that Casey and Amy bought at Target?

I am just sick that there has been so much lying and covering up. LLE and the FBI are not dumb or stupid, and I honestly believe they know so much more than we do. They will find the truth. I will not be surprised when one or more of the Anthony's are charged with Obstruction and Tampering with Evidence.

Sorry for the long post!

didnt cindy say she went to work for little while and sent george as well, so maybe by that time he was on his way home?

I know I heard in the FBI interview that George went back to work and Cindy went back to work for a few hours after picking up the car for the tow yard. I thought that was verym very strange! :waitasec:

The gun was found in the trunk/very back on the left side of GA's vehicle. There were pics once upon a time in Websleuth-land but I have no idea where now...it was IDK, called in or something the day after KC was bonded out the first time because it could be considered a violation of her bond..

Yes, wasn't the gun found in the area of where the wheel well would be? I saw the pics also.

George's vehicle was in the garage, the garage door had been down, so I can see this as being an extension of the house being as the garage is enclosed.

It WAS in violation of Casey's bond, and George dang well knew it.

(just how many times are the Anthony's going to be given a pass on their wrongdoing?)

I know I heard in the FBI interview that George went back to work and Cindy went back to work for a few hours after picking up the car for the tow yard. I thought that was verym very strange! :waitasec:

Hi, Patty G.! They knew there was the decomposition smell in the car. I will never know how they could have gone back in to work after smelling THAT and not having seen little Caylee for a month?

IMO, we will probably see proof at trial that neither of them went back to work.

We have all seen the logged 911 calls from the Anthony residence. When Cindy was in the car with Casey after leaving Tony's, she took Casey to a POLICE substation. She had to know from past experience that it is the Sheriff's Office that responds to their address, and George would certainly know because the OCSO responded when he reported the gas can theft.

I just wonder WHY Cindy seemed to want to have Casey arrested before getting to the house? She had already smelled the smell in the car because she had told Amy the car smelled like something had died in it. What I am seeing here is a conspiracy involving all of the family members. IMO, they did not want LE to see the car. Cindy had told the 911 operator that the car smelled like there had been a dead body in the damn car. We all know Cindy, so why did she not make a big deal out of the car smell when they responded? I cannot believe she did not mention it. The car was backed up in the garage with the garage door shut, the battery out of it, and the trunk and doors open according to Lee. YET NO ONE MENTIONED IT.

Oh my god. That's so obvious and yet I haven't heard anyone else come to this conclusion. You're BRILLIANT! I THINK CINDY WANTED TO DROP CASEY OFF AT THE PERSHING STATION (WHILE THE SUNFIRE STAYED SAFELY AT CASA ANTHONY)! MAYBE CINDY NEVER WANTED LE TO GET A WHIFF OF THAT CAR?

:clap:

Yes, Cindy did mention the "smells like a dead body in the damn car" but that's not how she sounded on the first call. And once LE was on the scene no "dead body" smell was brought to THEIR attention.

Oh my god. That's so obvious and yet I haven't heard anyone else come to this conclusion. You're BRILLIANT! I THINK CINDY WANTED TO DROP CASEY OFF AT THE PERSHING STATION (WHILE THE SUNFIRE STAYED SAFELY AT CASA ANTHONY)! MAYBE CINDY NEVER WANTED LE TO GET A WHIFF OF THAT CAR?

Yes, Cindy did mention the "smells like a dead body in the damn car" but that's not how she sounded on the first call. And once LE was on the scene no "dead body" smell was brought to THEIR attention.

Thank you, Theonly1, lol! I am not brilliant, tho.

I found it strange that Casey would just sit there while Cindy calls 911 and says that she wanted to bring Casey in for Grand Theft. Knowing Casey, why didn't she tell Cindy to go to you know where and get out of the car? IMO, this is just all part of the PLAN/COVERUP!

I've put the clip in Audacity and normalized the beejeezus out of it and listened to it a million times and what I think she says is " I'll never get to talk to him" I can only assume she means Tony. At 1:23 in I can here who I assume to be 911 operator possibly relaying info to police(background) say "She's left her at the babysitter" right before Cindy tells George that Caylee is missing and he says "What?" Then at 1:35 I hear who I assume to be Casey(background) say "Give me my cellphone" My assumption would be Cindy is making the 911 call to the police from Caseys phone or someone else is holding her celly? At 2:11 after the operator asks Cindy to speak with Casey is when I hear "I'll never get to talk to him" To me its sounds as if Casey is peturbed with all of the hoopla and wants to call someone but cant because of what all is going on in regards to Caylee. She sounds annoyed when she gets on the phone because she knows she only has minutes before the police arrive and now shes on the phone with the operator hence the "Ill never get to talk to him"

You can listen to the clip at the link below but it wont be as good as downloading the link and listening with a program such as Audacity.
http://media.putfile.com/CindyAnthony911Normalized

Ive uploaded the normalized clip its cropped down and starting with Casey? (background) "She was with the babysitter" then right into where Cindy tells George that Caylee is missing. It may sound slightly better than original clip if listening to it with Realplayer or WMP but ideally listening to the clip with a program like Audacity or some other sound editing program would yield better results. :)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J3ZFLRZ2

didnt cindy say she went to work for little while and sent george as well, so maybe by that time he was on his way home?

This part just really really bugs me. They go to pick up the car and both notice the smell. They know they haven't seen their granddaughter. But they both go on to work.

I don't really believe that they found Caylee's body in the car because I think if they had they wouldn't have called 911. I mean if they were going to do a coverup, they wouldn't phone it in. And after thinking about it CA did decide it was imperative to go find KC and confront her. If they were going to hide Caylee's body, it would have been too terribly easy for them to tell friends and relatives that KC put Caylee up for adoption. Or even that Caylee was removed from her. But calling LE and reporting her missing just doesn't go with a coverup.

I do believe that the initial phone calls were panicked. But something changed after that. IMO Cindy was told something by KC or LA and that was what started her backing off. Or it could have been something that was communicated by GA, as my theory of when the coverup began happened just after George arrived home. Does anyone know if the A's had the push to talk feature on their phones? Are push-to-talk contacts between phones recorded by the phone company? They could have had more contact that day than what they are admitting to.

But after whatever happened, I do believe that CA and GA and LA all went into coverup mode. They gave an appearance of cooperation, but it was half hearted at best. I am wondering when just when KC's pants went into the washer. I am thinking that it is possible they went into the washer just after the last 911 call. Not long before LE got there.

What changed during that time? Was CA told something about the birth father? Did someone mention the possibility of the DP to CA? Did KC confess and talk about being scared, putting the family in protective mode? To me something just seems to have changed right after that last 911 call. In the 911 call CA spoke a lot about Caylee being missing. But after LE got there, it looks like she mostly kept obsessing about the missing money. Yet she didn't even press charges on the money.

The garage is technically considered to be a part of the home...So when they say it was found in the "home", it was!

MOO

I've put the clip in Audacity and normalized the beejeezus out of it and listened to it a million times and what I think she says is " I'll never get to talk to him" I can only assume she means Tony. At 1:23 in I can here who I assume to be Casey(background) say "She's was with the babysitter" right before Cindy tells George that Caylee is missing and he says "What?" Then at 1:35 I hear who I assume to be Casey(background) say "Give me my cellphone" My assumption would be Cindy is making the 911 call to the police from Caseys phone or someone else is holding her celly? At 2:11 after the operator asks Cindy to speak with Casey is when I hear "I'll never get to talk to him" To me its sounds as if Casey is peturbed with all of the hoopla and wants to call someone but cant because of what all is going on in regards to Caylee. She sounds annoyed when she gets on the phone because she knows she only has minutes before the police arrive and now shes on the phone with the operator hence the "Ill never get to talk to him"

If that was the case, it would mean that she had her "missing" cell phone because LA went to Tony's and picked up her Nokia after that time.

Casey refused to bring Cindy to Caylee...she did it for the "effect". She threatened Casey with it...Casey said go ahead. This was after she got picked up from TL's. I don't think there was that much more to it. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse
Back