Heath Ledger has been found dead

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think John is having a scientology moment...if Tiny Tom decides to attend they can come in their spaceship.

I think John is having a scientology moment...if Tiny Tom decides to attend they can come in their spaceship.
yep, they can come and see Heath...Then they can convert us all.

DK - ME neither!!

More proof that entertainment tonight is insane when it comes to self promotion:

From Jossip.com:

MUST CREDIT Jossip With Breaking This Idiotic Story About MUST MENTION Demands

We’ve made a habit of chiding entertainment programs like Access Hollywood and even TV Guide Channel’s The 411 for blasting press releases to our inboxes announcing the most inane “scoops.” But we’ve never seen one as pushy as the release Entertainment Tonight sent this afternoon about Mary-Kate Olsen’s statement regarding Heath Ledger.
Oh, sorry, make that “MARK-KATE OLSEN.”
MARK-KATE OLSEN RELEASES HEATH LEDGER STATEMENT TO ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT
January 25, 2008 (Los Angeles, CA)– Mary-Kate Olsen exclusively tells ET, “Heath was a friend. His death is a tragic loss. My thoughts are with his family during this very difficult time.”
* MUST CREDIT ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT
* MUST MENTION TUNE IN TO ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT ON FRIDAY, JANUARY 25, 2008
* FOR MORE ON THIS AND OTHER STORIES, VISIT WWW.ETONLINE.COM
So, uh, we MUST CREDIT ET? And we MUST MENTION to our readers that they need to TUNE IN tonight? Even though Mary-Kate’s statement was released everywhere, including, probably, other universes?
Consider the incredulous look on Mary-Kate’s face the same one we’re making right now.

DK: I saw her statement released on the AP newswire with none of the ET credit "demands."

I wonder if Michelle or Mathilda will attend? Hope so..

My husband was killed in an automobile accident when he was 28 years old, and our daughter was three years old. A child this young doen't begin to grasp or understand. These years are very informative, but they've not reached the cognitive years yet. Haylee was 11 days short of turning four, and this age difference is considerable when dealing with babes and toddlers as to their memories and ability to understand.

We did the balloon releasing with her to explain how Daddy arose and is now out of sight and she won't be able to see him anymore, but we know he was there. Matilda is too young for a formal public funeral procession, but families do take small ones, and I would certainly support them in any decision they decided concerning Matilda.

If it were me, I would leave her in the care of loving family members and give Heath the recognization and honor he deserves at this time. The baby would be at top speed and more likely would be during the day time when most funerals are held.

The crate, was holding the body and casket for transporting purposes. His body was in a nice casket inside the crate. News reported a service will be held in California, possible and probably for Michelle and family and onto his homeland for proper final burial and services.

Bless his soul.

My husband was killed in an automobile accident when he was 28 years old, and our daughter was three years old. A child this young doen't begin to grasp or understand. These years are very informative, but they've not reached the cognitive years yet. Haylee was 11 days short of turning four, and this age difference is considerable when dealing with babes and toddlers as to their memories and ability to understand.

We did the balloon releasing with her to explain how Daddy arose and is now out of sight and she won't be able to see him anymore, but we know he was there. Matilda is too young for a formal public funeral procession, but families do take small ones, and I would certainly support them in any decision they decided concerning Matilda.

If it were me, I would leave her in the care of loving family members and give Heath the recognization and honor he deserves at this time. The baby would be at top speed and more likely would be during the day time when most funerals are held.

The crate, was holding the body and casket for transporting purposes. His body was in a nice casket inside the crate. News reported a service will be held in California, possible and probably for Michelle and family and onto his homeland for proper final burial and services.

Bless his soul.

Excellent post, Kool. I agree.

John Travoltas statments were a bit lookatmeish:confused: .

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=371620

(From that link)
In one final baffling remark, Travolta even managed to send his condolences — to none other than himself.
"I am truly sorry and my heart goes out to everyone who knew him and loved him, and actually, my heart goes out to me," he said.

:waitasec:

Maybe this is how you offer condolences as a Scientologist?

Hes gone very strange Taximom.....its almost like he,s saying enough about Heath and more about me..I used to like John but his statements have turned me off him at bit.

(From that link)
In one final baffling remark, Travolta even managed to send his condolences — to none other than himself.
"I am truly sorry and my heart goes out to everyone who knew him and loved him, and actually, my heart goes out to me," he said.

:waitasec:

Maybe this is how you offer condolences as a Scientologist?

Now, now! Your Scientology prejudice is showing.....:crazy: (not that I blame anyone with that prejudice;) ) - I'm just saying - I read Travolta's statements to mean that his own heart is hurting over Ledger's death because he knew and cared about him. It's not an odd statement!

When someone we care about dies, out hearts should go out to ourselves because we're the ones left behind to grieve the loss!

I'll go away now.:blowkiss:

Hi South:blowkiss: ..I liked the part in the interview where John said that he was Heaths idol:rolleyes: :D ..

I forget that anyone younger than me grew up with me," Travolta said.
"I was an idol of his.
"I would give back all my awards and all my nominations just to have him back.",

John didnt even know the boy.

Hi South:blowkiss: ..I liked the part in the interview where John said that he was Heaths idol:rolleyes: :D ..

I forget that anyone younger than me grew up with me," Travolta said.
"I was an idol of his.
"I would give back all my awards and all my nominations just to have him back.",

John didnt even know the boy.

Hiya dingo!:blowkiss:

I agree that Travolta is an odd bird!!! I just didn't find that quote Taxi pulled out too outlandish and was poking a little fun with her. Now - the quote you just pulled - I'll give it up - that's just strange.

I'd give all John's awards and nominations back to have Heath back with us also!!! Geesh!

It does appear that John is a little full of himself nowadays:)

These years are very informative, but they've not reached the cognitive years yet. Haylee was 11 days short of turning four, and this age difference is considerable when dealing with babes and toddlers as to their memories and ability to understand.

I disagree, Matilda should absolutely be at her father's funeral! She is old enough to understand finality and it will be her only chance to say goodbye! When my mother died last year noone could keep me from taking my 5-year-old daughter to my mother's funeral! She definitely understood that Nana was dead, and even shoveled dirt on the grave. Even John-John got it when JFK died and he was only 4!
My parents denied me that right to go to my grandparents funerals when I was 7 and 8! I have never forgiven them for that!

I disagree, Matilda should absolutely be at her father's funeral! She is old enough to understand finality and it will be her only chance to say goodbye! When my mother died last year noone could keep me from taking my 5-year-old daughter to my mother's funeral! She definitely understood that Nana was dead, and even shoveled dirt on the grave. Even John-John got it when JFK died and he was only 4!
My parents denied me that right to go to my grandparents funerals when I was 7 and 8! I have never forgiven them for that!

I'm sorry you couldn't go to your grandparents funeral at 7 or 8. I was denied the chance to attend my cousin's funeral when I was 9/10 and it still makes me sad. Children those ages are more than mature enough to attend and handle a funeral.

I'm sure Matilda's family will do what they think is best for her, but I don't think a 3 year old gets finality or funerals.

I wouldn't have taken either of mine to a funeral at 3 or younger - they couldn't even sit still in a restaurant seat at that age for more than 2 minutes and the funeral service would have been ruined for me and others had they been present. I would take either of them now at 5 or older.

Not to be a complete cynic, but I'm sure John-John was at JFK's funeral because it was the expected public thing to do. I doubt much thought was put into whether it was the right thing for him as a young boy. I doubt he remembers much.

There are plenty of opportunities to say goodbye to people who die. A funeral is not the only one.

Again - it's a personal choice and I'm sure the family will do the right thing for Matilda and the rest of them.

Heaths body is due back in Australia some time this afternoon...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You are hilarious!!

Thanks for the laugh. I needed it :blowkiss:

I lost my father in a car accident when I was 4 1/2. My mom did take me to the funeral, etc., but I have absolutely no recollection of it! I am now 43 and I could NEVER remember anything about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member