TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh. I just checked myself, and saw this on their site:

NOTE: Court case data is updated every 24 hours. It takes about 72 hours for newly filed document images to appear online

Sounds like it won't be updated until tomorrow morning.

-_-

Thanks. Think it’ll take longer for us to see them since it’s a new case? I imagine they have the skeleton crew working tomorrow if anyone is working and then everyone off on Christmas Day.

As far as proving premeditation existed. I do not believe for one second Megan did this on the spur of the moment. At minimum she had a 2 1/2 hour drive from Houston to Austin to think about it.

Granted, it wasn’t a well thought out plan, since there was proof she was the last call to Heidi, and she was caught within the week, but it was still a plan. It was still premeditated.

She faked a pregnancy 9 months ago. She may not have thought through how she was ultimately going to pull it off, but she faked a pregnancy and made a registry with CG’s name and Heidi’s due date. Who know when she realized pretending she was pregnant had an ending and she was going to either have a stillbirth, a miscarriage or produce a live baby.

But somewhere between now and 9 months ago, she decided to murder Heidi and steal her baby Margo and present it as her own. Premeditation. IMO

-_-

Thanks. Think it’ll take longer for us to see them since it’s a new case? I imagine they have the skeleton crew working tomorrow if anyone is working and then everyone off on Christmas Day.

Quoting myself to add that ALL Travis County offices are closed Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.

Something sure as hell changed in the past few years. Who knows what the underlying cause was, but that doesn’t look like normal aging to me.
I'm starting to think a combo of drugs,and a hormonal/Thyroid condition. But maybe not a heavy drug user,because so far her record looks pretty clean, other than the theft thing that wasn't proven,and now this. Thyroid issues can wreak havock on ones health.
MOO

As far as proving premeditation existed. I do not believe for one second Megan did this on the spur of the moment. At minimum she had a 2 1/2 hour drive from Houston to Austin to think about it.

Granted, it wasn’t a well thought out plan, since there was proof she was the last call to Heidi, and she was caught within the week, but it was still a plan. It was still premeditated.

She faked a pregnancy 9 months ago. She may not have thought through how she was ultimately going to pull it off, but she faked a pregnancy and made a registry with CG’s name and Heidi’s due date. Who know when she realized pretending she was pregnant had an ending and she was going to either have a stillbirth, a miscarriage or produce a live baby.

But somewhere between now and 9 months ago, she decided to murder Heidi and steal her baby Margo and present it as her own. Premeditation. IMO
I just posted a study that stated most women who fake pregnancy and end up stealing a baby, hadn't forged a long-term plan. Surprising - sort of like Casey Anthony walking all the way up to the door.

This is a pic of MF from the video in the link New details emerge in case of missing Texas mom found dead

It's undated, but shows she was beautiful and full-figured before in her life. Maybe her current weight isn't necessarily because she was trying to look pregnant or a result of health issues mental or otherwise. No doubt she now looks like something's wrong with her, but the weight part could just be natural.

upload_2019-12-23_14-50-50.png

Something sure as hell changed in the past few years. Who knows what the underlying cause was, but that doesn’t look like normal aging to me.

She gained quite a bit of weight, on top of having hair loss. In her previous booking photo, she was much thinner but still looked older than her years as well as having those psycho eyes.

I saw where sanpaku eyes came up here. Most were talking about having sanpaku inferior (white showing beneath the iris). Hers were sanpaku superior (white showing above the iris). That's always disconcerting.

One article I read it's not confirmed, only alleged. If this is what you are looking for

"Authorities allege that Fieramusca had planned in advance to take Heidi’s baby."

December 23, 2019
‘I’m pretty shocked’: Slain mom Heidi Broussard & ‘bestie’ who abducted her newborn pictured decades ago at church camp [Report]
This was the one and only place I read that as well. But there isn't any link to any article to support that authorities even "alleged" this. Not sure where they got that from, but I haven't seen any other reports where authorities alleged this, on the record or off. (Doesn't mean MF didn't plan this well in advance - just that I don't believe authorities have made any comments on this.)

I'm starting to think a combo of drugs,and a hormonal/Thyroid condition. But maybe not a heavy drug user,because so far her record looks pretty clean, other than the theft thing that wasn't proven,and now this. Thyroid issues can wreak havock on ones health.
MOO

It’s really strange how the entire shape of MF’s face changed from her mugshot on theft charges to her arrest for kidnapping. She looks like she’s had a complete transformation.
Moo

I
She gained quite a bit of weight, on top of having hair loss. In her previous booking photo, she was much thinner but still looked older than her years as well as having those psycho eyes.

I saw where sanpaku eyes came up here. Most were talking about having sanpaku inferior (white showing beneath the iris). Hers were sanpaku superior (white showing above the iris). That's always disconcerting.

I think she's always had thin, fuzzy hair. Looking at some of the older photos of her with blonde hair and also what I assume is her natural color, her roots are fuzzy while the long, blonde portion looks to be hair extensions. Extensions are often more sleek, shiny and healthy (or fake) looking than natural hair.

This is a pic of MF from the video in the link New details emerge in case of missing Texas mom found dead

It's undated, but shows she was beautiful and full-figured before in her life. Maybe her current weight isn't necessarily because she was trying to look pregnant or a result of health issues mental or otherwise. No doubt she now looks like something's wrong with her, but the weight part could just be natural.

View attachment 221986
Thanks for this find, @FelicityLemon !
Reminds me of a book, which starts with "The banality of evil..."

Strange how MF seems to change in her appearance.
The latest photo she looked like a full blown psycho, with the Sanpaku eyes.
Like a chameleon.

I didn't listen to the whole thing, skipped around a bit. I would say his contribution wasn't that informative. Did he speak about the relationship with CG? If he did I missed it.
I got the impression he hadn't seen her since some time in 2017. I don't think he contributed anything useful as background, to help know what makes her tick.

Generally, people who do drugs don't kill other people just because they're using drugs. I'm always surprised when I see drug use associated with violence, negligence and lack of responsability. There are many, many, manyyyyyyy people who are regular drug users that live a pretty "normal" life, they go to work everyday, they get their bills paid, they get their kids off to school, they put their kids to bed. Not all drug users are dirty, erratic, irresponsible or violent. I could bet that all of us know someone that does drugs and we have no idea they do. Same thing with high-functioning alcoholics, they are normal people with an addiction, but it doesn't mean they're violent. I believe many people are just ill-informed about addiction and recreational drug use and jump to conclusions really quickly. I do understand why people feel the need to search for reasons and catalystis when tragedies like this happen, but in most cases, the perpretors are just plain evil.
BBM. Thank you. If MF is guilty of these horrible acts, she is just evil IMO. Drug addict does not= murderer.

I know she had not been convicted of the theft felony, but is a charge on your record? I work in a job that does a 10 year FBI background check, and you would be surprised what you can have in your past and still be hired. Of course a felony conviction is a no go, but I still think she could have worked in some kind of job.

The arrests still show up on your criminal history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldeBiddy