TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the relationship started as a mutual love interest and she moved in. But the relationship "cooled off." Living with her, he likely sensed something was a bit off with her, even if he couldn't put his finger on it and therefore was distancing himself from her, but unable to just "kick her out." He may be a genuinely nice guy. Then she "tricks" him one way or another and claims she's pregnant and then he doesn't want to throw her out until after the birth and arrangements for support, can be worked out. JMHO

IOW, she was playing him. Hell, I'll bet she would have hit him for child support.

Yes, I am not saying she IS on drugs, but sometimes drugs change your appearance and when you murder your best friend of whom you just witnessed them give birth; then kidnap her newborn and throw your BFF dead body in the trunk of a car, its a pretty irrational thing to do - unless you are - just a standard garden variety evil sadistic sociopath fully-sober...which very well might be the case...
Yes it is pretty irrational. But no one would actually know of any drug use unless you knew her personally, and even then maybe not.

She probably got upset and left the minute she saw them put the matching ID bands on Heidi's and Margo's wrists.
I wouldn’t be surprised! I’d love to know if she started purchasing diapers and things right away (after M’s birth).
I think she was probably consumed with joy & eager to move forward with her murderous scheme.

Planning the murder still doesn’t make it a capital offense. Intentionally murdering Heidi while she was kidnapped makes this capital murder.
Doesn't holding someone against their will, constitute kidnapping? Whether Heidi entered that car willingly or not, she was taken to Houston (or elsewhere first) against her will imo. No way imo do I see Heidi agreeing to going 2 1/2 hours away without necessary belongings, and having to pick up S at school. She may have been under threat, drugged or what have you, still looks like forced abduction. IMO

Ummm...correlation is not causation, Skip. Just having mj/coke is a crime.

Who said anything about causation? Pas moi.
I was responding to your post stating of mj and coke use:
"And neither of those things are relevant or predict murder."

The fact that there's a correlation b/t drug use and violent crime means drug use may in fact be very relevant here, if MF was using drugs at the time of the crime.

JMO.

Last edited:
Jmo it sounds to me like this woman snapped, something went seriously awry in her brain, as nothing we have heard sounds like she was in any way a suspicious-type person with jealousies, rages, etc...I hate to think this was done over a man, or over money, but those are often the motives in what seem like “senseless” crimes. But I do think it was one or the other, if not both in some way.

I agree. MF seemed to have no problems until she moved in with her boyfriend two years ago. MF had lots of friends, seemed socially well-adjusted.

Then came last year's embezzlement - at a place where she was a long-time employee (13 yrs?). Afterward, MF faced crushing unemployment; to the point, she couldn't afford to keep her car legal.

It is difficult to find a job with charges pending; her case dragged on for a year. IMHO, MF became more and more desperate. Fortunately for her, she wasn't living near her social group. A 3-hour drive is a lot, and if she was willing to make the drive, she could manage the image she presented to her friends.

I wonder what motivated the embezzlement because it all seems to flow from that event.

Melissa Correa‏Verified account @KHOUmelissa
LATEST ON ATX ABDUCTION: Baby Margot is still in foster care until DNA results confirm her, parents ID
TX ready to ask for temp. custody during Fri. hearing
@Austin_Police can't confirm they've caught Heidi Broussard's killer Judge sealed docs for Magen Fieramusca
3:44 PM - 23 Dec 2019

??? Edit to add tweet date and time.

Last edited:
I agree. MF seemed to have no problems until she moved in with her boyfriend two years ago. MF had lots of friends, seemed socially well-adjusted.

Then came last year's embezzlement - at a place where she was a long-time employee (13 yrs?). Afterward, MF faced crushing unemployment; to the point, she couldn't afford to keep her car legal.

It is difficult to find a job with charges pending; her case dragged on for a year. IMHO, MF became more and more desperate. Fortunately for her, she wasn't living near her social group. A 3-hour drive is a lot, and if she was willing to make the drive, she could manage the image she presented to her friends.

I wonder what motivated the embezzlement because it all seems to flow from that event.
We don't know of her problems prior. People such as her "appear" to have friends from the outside, only to discard when they no longer serve a purpose. They simply attach to others. It's just my gut feeling her Family likely could speak to having put them thru he77 over the years and fractured relationships over time. Again IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova