Help?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

FrazzledNoodle

Reaction score
Hello! I am not new here, although I am new to posting threads.. and I need a bit of help from an admin maybe?

I am unsure how to post a missing person's post for Maddison Keck and Luke Vandergrift.. they are 14/15 and believed to have run away together.. There is a missing person's post on Forsyth County Sherrif's Office (NC). I am unsure how to share a link to the post, or if a screenshot works.. Nothing in mainstream media yet, just on the Sherriff department's FB. Can someone please assist me with this?

Much appreciated!!

Hello! I am not new here, although I am new to posting threads.. and I need a bit of help from an admin maybe?

I am unsure how to post a missing person's post for Maddison Keck and Luke Vandergrift.. they are 14/15 and believed to have run away together.. There is a missing person's post on Forsyth County Sherrif's Office (NC). I am unsure how to share a link to the post, or if a screenshot works.. Nothing in mainstream media yet, just on the Sherriff department's FB. Can someone please assist me with this?

Much appreciated!!
Hi FrazzledNoodle!

You’ll need to post the link to the FCSO’s post when starting a new thread. In order to get the link from Facebook, click on “Share” at the bottom of the post and you should see an option to “Copy”. Click on that and then paste it into the opening post of the thread.

The sharing options may vary depending on browser or device, so maybe another member can offer an alternative method. :)

Let me know if you have any questions. Hope this helps!

Mad

Much appreciated!!
737928928.jpg

Hi FrazzledNoodle!

You’ll need to post the link to the FCSO’s post when starting a new thread. In order to get the link from Facebook, click on “Share” at the bottom of the post and you should see an option to “Copy”. Click on that and then paste it into the opening post of the thread.

The sharing options may vary depending on browser or device, so maybe another member can offer an alternative method. :)

Let me know if you have any questions. Hope this helps!

Mad

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back