Hi Folks,

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Orsen

Reaction score
I'm not a new member just been dormant for years, like Jameson's checking account when the bills are due. I've just had nothing to say, no insight, no "take" on any of the forum subjects and therefore no posts. Until today. Now I'm not sure if Ms. Griffith is still the CEO here, I sure hope she is though. I always thought Tricia had that rare quality of beauty, intelligence, tolerance, humor, and diplomacy. The anti-Jameson. Anyway, I'm here today in the hopes of reinvigorating myself by commenting on some of the cases on Websleuths. Is it Websleuths or Webbsleuths, I get the two confused. I know one's propagandistic and invented "fake news" 20 years before it became fashionable and is generally considered a forum mouthpiece for a couple who wrote a 3-page treatise to avoid a murder rap (327 pages if you include their book "Death of Innocence") and the other is Websleuths!

Anyway, I toured around the site today and OMG, some of these cases are colder than George Anthony greeting his daughter Casey in front of an adoption agency with an icy glare, an igloo attached to his back and a polar bear hibernating in his butt to avoid global warming. I just haven't kept up. Like, what's going on with the Aisenberg case? Last I heard Steve and Marlene were giddy over the news of the impending birth of their soon to be missing twins. And the Fotis Dulos case. This guy Fotis has been arrested so many times he carries around his own handcuffs and a wallet-sized copy of the Miranda Rights, then taunts the cops when they can't pin anything on him. Claims he was up north hunting. Yea right, Fotis you were hunting like Scott Peterson was fishing okay! This guy is slimy and cold-blooded, like an attorney representing another attorney in the murder of a law partner having an affair with Jameson.

Lastly, that horrible dive boat fire in California. I truly hope they do a vigorous investigation on this because I can't believe all the employees got out safe while the passengers lost their lives. What the hell happened to "women and children first?" I guess Captain Kangaroo didn't see "Titanic." Anyway, you'll all be pleased to know the crew of that boat has started an online movement in remembrance of those lost, it's #mefirst! Thanks, I'm going to read your posts.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop
Back