HI HI - Sun Popovich, 26, of Mountain View, Hawaiʻi Island, last seen downtown Hilo, 4 Jul 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

ifindedout

Reaction score
Popovich was last seen in the Downtown Hilo area on Thursday, July 4, 2024, at approximately 8:00 p.m., wearing a gray-colored baseball style shirt with a black long sleeve undershirt, a gray-colored “Snap-On” sweat pants, and sandals. She is described as Native American and has light brown complexion, 5-feet and 4-inches tall, 140 pounds, with long black straight hair and brown eyes.

Sun-Popovich.jpg

I believe this is her in the FB photos (the name is unique as well). Sun Popovich Formerly living in CA. Sun Shine IS her legal first and middle name. I found her court records in Santa Cruz CA under Popovich. Last arrest in 2019 for DUI (with charges of public fighting and resisting arrest while on probation for previous DUI (that earlier one also included property damage and vandalism) and driving with a licensed revoked due to I'm guessing the same charges. The court records are here: Santa Cruz Superior Court

She has no arrests in the county records in Hawaii http://jimspss1.courts.state.hi.us:8080/eCourt/ECC/PartyNameSearch.iface so I'm thinking alcohol may not a factor given it's been 5 years since the last incident, still, it's worrisome.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jayrider129
Back