HODGE-PODGE - LISK-related

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Something to share? Do elaborate sir.

I *think* what PS is getting at (and I'm sure you'll correct me if I'm wrong, Snatch) is that *if* LH were to somehow be involved with the LISK bodies, there's also a potential link through a family member to scouting and/or being familiar with locations in Manorville and elsewhere that are similar to where other bodies were dumped. Pump stations being a recurring theme.

I *think* what PS is getting at (and I'm sure you'll correct me if I'm wrong, Snatch) is that *if* LH were to somehow be involved with the LISK bodies, there's also a potential link through a family member to scouting and/or being familiar with locations in Manorville and elsewhere that are similar to where other bodies were dumped. Pump stations being a recurring theme.

I knew you would get it. It appears they were working on the sump JT was found at just before she was dumped there

Who LH? I thought he was in the area for 3 or 4 years?
btw do you have a source that shows he was in new Bedford in 88?

I don't have a source for him being in New Bedford in 88, but he was definitely there in 87 and it would make sense if he were there in 88 as well before heading off to school in 89 (and btw I can't figure out which location of the state school he attended - there's one with ocean studies in North Dartmouth which is just outside New Bedford- a 15 minute drive-, but he may have left the area to go to Boston or Amherst etc.)
anyway, I find this schooner history interesting, at least the deckhands for this voyage out of New Bedford:
http://www.archive.ernestina.org/history/1987.html

edited to add- LH has a very intricate and large tattoo he's quite proud of. Just one more coincidental thing that could mean nothing.

I don't have a source for him being in New Bedford in 88, but he was definitely there in 87 and it would make sense if he were there in 88 as well before heading off to school in 89 (and btw I can't figure out which location of the state school he attended - there's one with ocean studies in North Dartmouth which is just outside New Bedford- a 15 minute drive-, but he may have left the area to go to Boston or Amherst etc.)
anyway, I find this schooner history interesting, at least the deckhands for this voyage out of New Bedford:

It's an interesting angle to me considering the "tugboat worker/captain" who was staying with Brewer and may have been there the night of her murder.

There is a name on the list that marble posted, a fellow Deckhand of LH's. The tugboat captain's name who lived with Brewer shares the same spelling of the name Erik with this deckhand. This deckhand was the captain of a tugboat whose hailing port was New York: http://www.tugboatinformation.com/tug.cfm?id=269

I believe this man may be the elusive drifter, who was said to go down to work on the BP Oil Spill clean up. He has one friend who resides in Massapequa on FB, but currently resides in SF himself.

edited to add- LH has a very intricate and large tattoo he's quite proud of. Just one more coincidental thing that could mean nothing.

Thank you for this! I have been carefully looking at whether or not to tie the AC4 as being related also. I did find that LH's mother passed on Nov 10, 2006. This would have been right in the middle of those murders. In my mind, it is still attainable but would need further scrutiny. Conversely I find a sketch done of a man in the AC area at time of murders who had a foot fetish who resembles LH to me. The sketch has hat & glasses on though so not really the best way to make an ID. Just interesting IMO.

It looks like LH graduated from the University of Massachusetts Boston. Here's the commencement program he's in (bottom of page 19 of pdf/printed page number 17) http://www.lib.umb.edu/files/uploads/files/UMB_1993.pdf

Has anyone heard anything more about the killer? Seems he got quite since the killing of the two teenage girls

The GB4 killer could have more victims in different years dumped in sites that are undiscovered as of yet. Maybe 4 is his number and then he moves dumping sites
Not really. Say you look at only G4 victims:
July 2007
July 2009
June 2010
Sep 2010

4 victims in 3 years. The first two separated by 2 years. The New Bedford killer is 11 in under a year. That is a whole different thing.

The GB4 killer could have more victims in different years dumped in sites that are undiscovered as of yet. Maybe 4 is his number and then he moves dumping sites

I honestly believe if the bodies had not been found he would have continued to drop more bodies in that same area. Then again, I think LISK is likely only responsible for the victims in burlap (and maybe SG). I think he is intelligent enough to know that when you find a good dumping ground you stick with it until it is compromised (if it ever is compromised...)

What i keep asking myself is: Does LISK like to make messes where he eats? Does he like to keep the bodies close to him? We talk so much about killers keeping mementos - I tend to think the bodies were LISKS mementos. Close enough to his place of living that he could "visit" them whenever the mood struck.

There is a name on the list that marble posted, a fellow Deckhand of LH's. The tugboat captain's name who lived with Brewer shares the same spelling of the name Erik with this deckhand. This deckhand was the captain of a tugboat whose hailing port was New York: http://www.tugboatinformation.com/tug.cfm?id=269

I believe this man may be the elusive drifter, who was said to go down to work on the BP Oil Spill clean up. He has one friend who resides in Massapequa on FB, but currently resides in SF himself.
Sometimes the Ernestina docks at an old pier in Greenport LI. Its beautiful. I spoke to one of the crew members. He said they travel back and forth from LI to points North.

It looks like LH graduated from the University of Massachusetts Boston. Here's the commencement program he's in (bottom of page 19 of pdf/printed page number 17) http://www.lib.umb.edu/files/uploads/files/UMB_1993.pdf
Excellent find. I was finding UMASS alumi's but wasn't finding Bostons.

So NB killings stopped in June 89
LH starts school in Boston late summer/Fall 89? Which takes him out the area?

Could be coincidence. UMASS would certainly keep him busy.

Perhaps someone traveled back and forth on the Earnestina.

Excellent find. I was finding UMASS alumi's but wasn't finding Bostons.

So NB killings stopped in June 89
LH starts school in Boston late summer/Fall 89? Which takes him out the area?

Could be coincidence. UMASS would certainly keep him busy.

I think NB actually stops in Sept 88. Bodies found up until 89. Either way, it does make sense if he stopped as school starts. I think if he continued, it may be a scattered victim(s) on a weekend or holiday during his college years. I can't imagine he just stopped after such a spree but he very well could have. I still think the 2 I found in CT & one from RI are related, but just a theory. I ordered the book on the NB murders. I am hoping that may provide more insight.

Probably Amherst. And maybe time studying abroad? Would account for a disruption in crimes.

Or perhaps on a work-study program or working on a sailing vessel with vacationers.

I think NB actually stops in Sept 88. Bodies found up until 89. Either way, it does make sense if he stopped as school starts. I think if he continued, it may be a scattered victim(s) on a weekend or holiday during his college years. I can't imagine he just stopped after such a spree but he very well could have. I still think the 2 I found in CT & one from RI are related, but just a theory. I ordered the book on the NB murders. I am hoping that may provide more insight.

What's the name of that book?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JSlice