Holly Bobo, missing from TN 2014 discussion #2 ***ARREST***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even Zach's own mother, stepfather, grandmother and grandfather were afraid of him. So it's not a stretch that his younger brother would be. LE can't really hold DA accountable for withholding the information. He could not trust the judicial to keep Zach locked up. That had been proven over and over. And STILL threatening him from jail even now. He probably feels more safe now in federal custody than he ever has in his entire life!

IMO the judge and the DA needs to take a good long look in the mirror as to their handling Zach's prior 20 arrests. Zach has seen the same judge and district attorney more often in the last 10 years than I have seen most of my relatives. They should feel ashamed. JMO's

https://twitter.com/NC5_MBellinger/status/451424016428199936/photo/1

New document in Holly Bobo case. Adams allegedly threatens brother & is charged with coercion of a witness.#hollybobo pic.twitter.com/kq7XwQfQqM

In case someone can see it or get it better, if you want to grab it.

One other thing,
Never saw a pic of Zach Adams brother.. until the WKRN story today, his image is there as well.

So, in a nutshell, Zach is sitting in the county jail...going over what is going on and lo'n behold, he threatens baby brother....and then!!! He is charged with kidnapping and murdering Holly.
Did those charges come down on the 5th?
Threatens brother on the 4th?
When did they start the search of the Adams property?

I have a feeling we are going to get more soon on this as well.

Someone else posted what it say's elsewhere....

https://twitter.com/NC5_MBellinger/status/451...

I, the affiant named below, after being sworn, state under oath that on or about March 4, 2014 in Decatur County Tennessee Zachary Rye Adams committed the offence(s) of violation(s) TCA 39-16-507 Coercion of Witness

I further state under oath that the essential focus constituting the offense(s), the sources of my information and the reasons why this information is believable and reliable are as follows:

On March 12, 2014 SA Jeff Jackson of the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation took a sworn statement from an inmate in the Obion County Jail. The inmate stated that while he was in jail in Chester County Zachery Rye Adams heard that he was going to be sent to Obion County. Adams attempted to coerce his brother when he asked the inmate to get a message to his brother who was in jail in Obion County, Adams said tell my brother he is the one who started this **** and if he don’t shut his mouth he will be in the hole beside her.

TBI SA Ronnie Faulkner took a statement from at least on other inmate in the Chester County jail who overheard the statement made by Zachary Rye Adams and corroborated the statement five to SA Jackson.

While the statement was made by Zachary Rye Adams in Chester County the person he is attempting to coerce or influence is a witness to the Judicial proceeding involving the witness of First Degree Murder and Especially Aggravated Kidnapping in Decatur County.

This offense occurred on or about March 4,2014
Affiant’s Signature _______
Name (Printed): Ronnie Faulkner

Even Zach's own mother, stepfather, grandmother and grandfather were afraid of him. So it's not a stretch that his younger brother would be. LE can't really hold DA accountable for withholding the information. He could not trust the judicial to keep Zach locked up. That had been proven over and over. And STILL threatening him from jail even now. He probably feels more safe now in federal custody than he ever has in his entire life!

IMO the judge and the DA needs to take a good long look in the mirror as to their handling Zach's prior 20 arrests. Zach has seen the same judge and district attorney more often in the last 10 years than I have seen most of my relatives. They should feel ashamed. JMO's

They should be much more than ashamed. What were they given him 2nd + 3rd chances for? To kill someone. Yeah, thats about what they did.

I am pondering... what Zach means by,

"you are the one that started this s**t"

I'm wondering exactly what does he mean by this.

Someone else posted what it say's elsewhere....

https://twitter.com/NC5_MBellinger/status/451...

I, the affiant named below, after being sworn, state under oath that on or about March 4, 2014 in Decatur County Tennessee Zachary Rye Adams committed the offence(s) of violation(s) TCA 39-16-507 Coercion of Witness

I further state under oath that the essential focus constituting the offense(s), the sources of my information and the reasons why this information is believable and reliable are as follows:

On March 12, 2014 SA Jeff Jackson of the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation took a sworn statement from an inmate in the Obion County Jail. The inmate stated that while he was in jail in Chester County Zachery Rye Adams heard that he was going to be sent to Obion County. Adams attempted to coerce his brother when he asked the inmate to get a message to his brother who was in jail in Obion County, Adams said tell my brother he is the one who started this **** and if he don’t shut his mouth he will be in the hole beside her.

TBI SA Ronnie Faulkner took a statement from at least on other inmate in the Chester County jail who overheard the statement made by Zachary Rye Adams and corroborated the statement five to SA Jackson.

While the statement was made by Zachary Rye Adams in Chester County the person he is attempting to coerce or influence is a witness to the Judicial proceeding involving the witness of First Degree Murder and Especially Aggravated Kidnapping in Decatur County.

This offense occurred on or about March 4,2014
Affiant’s Signature _______
Name (Printed): Ronnie Faulkner

Well it seems we learned a few things.

-We seem to know Holly was placed in a grave of some sort.
-We seem to know that at least 2 people know where this place is.
-At least 1 of the persons may be cooperating with LE and if they are not, then they should.

They should be much more than ashamed. What were they given him 2nd + 3rd chances for? To kill someone. Yeah, thats about what they did.

I believe if we look at the domestic assault charges in his past they have all been reduced to simple assaults. Also I believe that the reason that domestic assault carries more serious penalties is because if someone is going to assault someone close to them, then it is more serious of a crime. There were OPPORTUNITIES for a better outcome, IMO.

Also I believe the same judge and DA are in charge of this case as well. Correct me if I'm wrong. Of course the whole world is watching this one now. JMO's

http://www.scribd.com/doc/212621597/...ourt-documents

Was this supposed to have happened before ZA was arrested on suspicion of killing Holly? Or did this just happen after he has been in jail this time? Thanks to anyone who knows.

I am pondering... what Zach means by,

"you are the one that started this s**t"

I'm wondering exactly what does he mean by this.

That the brother saw her first? Was the one bothering her at the coon hunt??

I think that if the searches occured the 28th or 29th, then maybe they didn't find a body, or else this threat doesn't make sense. What would they have used to get the indictment, something that could be ID'ed as belonging to HB would probably be enough. I would bet anything he is the type to keep a trophy. The whole thing is starting to sound very Manson Family. I hope TN has a rickty old electric chair that doesn't always work the first time.

He could also mean by "you are the one that started this s**t" that his brother ratted him out and he feels he is responsible for him being in jail. JMO

My opinions only, no facts here:

Excerpted from my March 4, 2014 post to Websleuths: 'I consider "jailhouse confessions" and the like as no better than hearsay. Hopefully, no jailhouse confession will magically appear in this case.'

We are barely off-and-running and already have an additional charge against the main suspect, based upon fellow inmate testimony. The newest charge (coercion) against the main suspect could be true of course, but remember that I warned you a month ago about jailhouse confessions!

My gut tells me that the Prosecution would rather apply various forms of legal pressure in the short-term for a full confession, rather than bring this murder case to trial.

My opinions only, no facts here:

Excerpted from my March 4, 2014 post to Websleuths: 'I consider "jailhouse confessions" and the like as no better than hearsay. Hopefully, no jailhouse confession will magically appear in this case.'

We are barely off-and-running and already have an additional charge against the main suspect, based upon fellow inmate testimony. The newest charge (coercion) against the main suspect could be true of course, but remember that I warned you a month ago about jailhouse confessions!

My gut tells me that the Prosecution would rather apply various forms of legal pressure in the short-term for a full confession, rather than bring this murder case to trial.

I had asked myself why he would want to do that when he hadn't been charged in Holly's case yet. But the search warrants were issued days before the 5th of March. And he had been arraigned for the assault charge. And when the judge slapped on that $1M bond, between the two things he knew his goose was being cooked.

Although I agree with you about the weight a jury may put on a "jailhouse statement" I believe there is more at play here. I think this is LE's way of letting all persons with knowledge, not hearsay, but real knowledge believe they don't have to fear the devil any longer. If you are a witness, we'll protect you.
And here is our proof of that.

People have been afraid to come forward for years. They don't have to be afraid of the boogieman anymore. These agents are racking up frequent flyer miles going from jail to jail now. JMO's

It's easy to figure out who maybe be the prisoner who colaborated the brother's confession. JA is at Obion also. So...that's three of the A's. One being reported related to Holly. smh..

I haven't any doubt what the prosecution has to nail this dude for Holly's murder. I cringe thinking what will come out as evidence on how she was murdered though. It must be strong and just awful. How sad.

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/s...ame=jason&dob=&ageRange=0&methodToCall=search

But if you check the TN federal site, they say that same guy is at Riverside Max Security. So which is it? He can't be in both places.

https://apps.tn.gov/foil-app/results.jsp

Maybe JA is not the inmate they're referring to.

Ahh the more informants the better but I doubt he'll confess. He's going to pin it on someone else even though the coercion statement in itself could be considered a confession per se. Not sure if it will stand up in court though.

Is it considered hearsay?

I'd like to know if they found Holly. He admits putting her in a hole. Did he bury her? I'm guessing if the searches stopped, they found her.

Is anyone else bothered by TBI stating this is an ongoing investigation and want people to come forward? I was hoping it was a done deal and they had all they needed to bring this case to trial.

I want a conviction !!!

What do they mean by this?

ETA

Quote from the article

The investigation into Bobo's disappearance remains open.
http://www.tennessean.com/story/new...s-accused-witness-coercion-bobo-case/7174317/

I'd like to know if they found Holly. He admits putting her in a hole. Did he bury her? I'm guessing if the searches stopped, they found her.

Is anyone else bothered by TBI stating this is an ongoing investigation and want people to come forward? I was hoping it was a done deal and they had all they needed to bring this case to trial.

I want a conviction !!!

What do they mean by this?

ETA

Quote from the article

The investigation into Bobo's disappearance remains open.
http://www.tennessean.com/story/new...s-accused-witness-coercion-bobo-case/7174317/

~n/t~, imo, investigators know exactly what went down on 04/13/2011, and the day/s after, and why HB was abducted and murdered. It is not unusual for investigators to announce an ongoing investigation, and request other witnesses to come forward up until and throughout a trial.

The APRIL, 1998 appeal in the 1993 meth related case of Especially Aggravated Kidnapping & Murder, that TBI Director Mark Gwyn compared the HB case to in his recent presentation to the TN Legislature;

http://www.tncourts.gov/sites/default/files/OPINIONS/tcca/PDF/984/tatrowjc.pdf

IN THE COURT OF CRIMINAL APPEALS OF TENNESSEE
AT KNOXVILLE
APRIL, 1998 SESSION
STATE OF TENNESSEE, ) No. 03C01-9707-CR-00299

Appellee )
Cumberland County
vs. )
Honorable John Turnbull, Judge
JAMES CHRISTOPHER TATROW, )
(Felony Murder, Especially Aggravated
Appellant ) Kidnapping)

OPINION
A jury in Cumberland County Criminal Court convicted the defendant,
James Christopher Tatrow, of two counts of felony murder and two counts of
especially aggravated kidnapping in the deaths of Roger Zammit and John Harry.
The defendant was also convicted of two counts of premeditated and deliberate murder of the same victims.

A. Facts presented during the guilt phase
At trial, both defense and prosecution witnesses testified to the bizarre
events that led up to the two brutal murders. The record indicates that Chris Tatrow had been an outstanding rodeo cowboy, a college student, and a hardworking man who provided for his family.3
As result of a painful back injury, however, he began4 At the sentencing phase, Tatrow testified that he went to Harry’s
place because Harry offered to exchange information about his missing
belongings for cocaine.

page #4 >
taking methamphetamine. At first, he used drugs infrequently, but by late 1994, he
was a heavy user of methamphetamine, cocaine, and other drugs.

page #9 >

On January 24, 1995, TBI agents James
Moore and Mark Gwyn arrested Tatrow and took him to the DeKalb County Jail.
From there, he was transferred almost immediately to Putnam County. When a
team from the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation pulled the bodies of the two
young men from Center Hill Lake on January 27, Tatrow was in a holding cell in the Putnam County Jail. That afternoon, Moore and Gwyn served Tatrow with a warrant
to search his truck. A few moments after the agents left the cell, Tatrow pounded on the door and asked to speak with them again. At 3:53 p.m, he admitted that late in the evening of January 14, he strangled Roger Zammit to death and then shot John Harry in the head with a .22 caliber rifle.
<sniped - read more- WARNING GRAPHIC>

Meth questions emerge dramatically in Holly Bobo case

Posted: Mar 12, 2014 6:08 PM EDT
Updated: March 12, 2014 05:47 PM CDT
By Chris Bundgaard, Reporter

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -
Ever since Zachary Adams surfaced as a suspect in the Holly Bobo murder case, there were reports of his meth charges.

A dramatic one was revealed late Tuesday by the state's top investigator during a hearing on Tennessee's Capitol Hill, but how is the meth issue tied to the Holly Bobo case?

"I have got to mention it," said TBI Director Mark Gwyn during a Tennessee State Senate Judiciary hearing about new anti-meth bills. "Lo and behold the person has several meth-related charges and the night we arrested him he was trying to get meth into the jail."

Before pausing, Gwyn asked lawmakers, "At what point do we not stop this, at what point do we not stop the murders?"

The TBI director began his comments by saying he investigated one of the state's first meth-related murders in the 1990s and "thought that would be the only time I would see that."
<sniped - read more>
http://www.wkrn.com/story/24958989/meth-questions-emerge-dramatically-in-holly-bobo-case

*advertiser censored* and drugs - precursors to crime and deviancy

http://www.examiner.com/article/hol...mes-to-small-tight-knit-community-safety-tips

*advertiser censored* and drugs - precursors to crime and deviancy

On Saturday morning 04/23/2011, an out-of-state volunteer searcher asked, "What would you expect to see as you pulled off the highway and drove into the town of Parsons, TN?"

My initial response, "A church."

The volunteer said that's exactly what he would have expected, too. "I expected to see a little white church with a very high steeple on every corner," he said.

Instead, he said when he took the exit off I-40 at Hwy 69 the first building he observed was a *advertiser censored* toy and strip club shop - somewhat of a sex emporium in a building that reminded him of a big fireworks warehouse.

He said he saw about 200 cars in the parking lot - this was just before noon on a Saturday morning. A short drive from there was the University of Tennessee Martin Nursing sattelite school that Holly Bobo attended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay