Holly Bobo, missing from TN 2014 discussion #2 ***ARREST***

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I recall, it was thought by many (if not all) in that discussion to be aimed at HB. If someone said it had some tie to a post by his gf, I guess it flew by me, and you might want to link me to that reference.

Here you go SteveS.....www.jrn.com/news/248922761.html?lc=Smart

From article:

"Adams' friends on Facebook asked whom he was talking about, but he never responded.

His on-and-off girlfriend at the time replied, 'I'm sure it's me."

<snipped by me>

Did anyone realize that this is the 3rd anniversary of Holly's disappearance? My goodness, it must be hard for her family and friends. They are in my prayers and thoughts.

BBM: Thanks for the reminder, CBT !

:please: for Holly !

:please: for the Bobo Family !

:rose: :rose::rose: :rose::rose: :rose::rose: :rose::rose: :rose:

i don't think anyone outside LE is privy to the specifics of the SW that was served while he was in jail for the assault charge, that eventually led to his arrest for the HB murder.

But my GUESS is that the sequence went something like this:
1 ZA arrested and incarcerated for the assault charge
2 while he's in jail, SW obtained and executed for things related to assault charge
3 while there with that SW, LE was able to observe things they wanted to observe re HB disappearance (ie, things confirming the possible validity of some "suspicions")
4 additional SW(s) pertaining to HB were then acquired and executed, leading to the massive undertaking that was widely chronicled

Just for discussion, if this is a case of #3 resulting in #4 - I hope the evidence showing ZA did this is rock solid in directly implicating him.

Just for discussion, if this is a case of #3 resulting in #4 - I hope the evidence showing ZA did this is rock solid in directly implicating him.

Me too. I hope the I's are all dotted and the T's all crossed, so to speak. Now that they got ZA, I do not want him to get off on a technicality. MOO

SteveS's theory is a good one.

I have read the search warrant link that a nice poster provided and it stated when an arrest has been made of someone there doesn't have to be a search warrant of the home..i.e the aggravated assault charge which had already been done. They can go in a do a search for safety reasons such as to remove any weapons are other illegal things. I guess it is a form of public safety rather than leaving the dangerous property unattended with something inside if found that could be dangerous.

The only drawback I have is I do not believe the TBI/FBI did this all out and out search of ZAs property based on what a witness just told them unless the witness had some tangible evidence to back up what was being said. Like maybe a recorded phone call between the witness and ZA People have been talking for years about this case and names dropping like flies and yet no SW was obtained until three years after Holly disappeared.

I am convinced though due to how quickly they arrested and charged ZA after the SW was done that they already knew going in what they were going to find and weren't disappointed and did find everything they needed to prove the case BARD.

What really got them there we wont know until the trial commences.

IMO

SteveS's theory is a good one.

I have read the search warrant link that a nice poster provided and it stated when an arrest has been made of someone there doesn't have to be a search warrant of the home..i.e the aggravated assault charge which had already been done. They can go in a do a search for safety reasons such as to remove any weapons are other illegal things. I guess it is a form of public safety rather than leaving the dangerous property unattended with something inside if found that could be dangerous.

The only drawback I have is I do not believe the TBI/FBI did this all out and out search of ZAs property based on what a witness just told them unless the witness had some tangible evidence to back up what was being said. Like maybe a recorded phone call between the witness and ZA People have been talking for years about this case and names dropping like flies and yet no SW was obtained until three years after Holly disappeared.

I am convinced though due to how quickly they arrested and charged ZA after the SW was done that they already knew going in what they were going to find and weren't disappointed and did find everything they needed to prove the case BARD.

What really got them there we wont know until the trial commences.

IMO

Re BBM
I am not sure. Maybe all previous talk was just rumor mill and people bragging when drunk with other cohorts. But maybe this time that once ZA was finally in jail and another person was trying to stay out of trouble, I could see where a certain person may go to LE and share some first hand account information if they were either an eye witness or heard things directly from ZA.

I think LE could get a SW based solely on that persons statements so long as that person was willing to testify to what they heard. I dont think it is heresay if the person heard things directly from ZA or witnessed things directly.

I just can't get over how Zach's Violent arrest's were dealt with.

2-10-04 Aggravated Domestic Assault
2-16-05 Aggravated Assault
4-04-11 Assault On a Police Officer
In my mind he should have at least been held on a very large bond after the Natchez Park fiasco.
7-15-11 Aggravated Assault
5-21-12 Aggravated Domestic Assault
2-28-14 Aggravated Assault
These charges are only the violent ones not the ones that are laced into them as drug, gun, and driving ones. So as to whether the authorities called and all the hotels were full, I would ask as to why these charges were reduced into misdemeanors in many if not all cases. Had they been left at felonies I believe he would have qualified for the three strikes sentencing as of the 4-4-2011 incident. JMO's

http://www.scribd.com/doc/210934395/Zachary-Adams-criminal-history-provided-by-TBI

March 05/2014, TBI Director Mark Gwyn said that there is the possibility of more arrests in the Holly Bobo kidnapping and murder. Only 6 days later on March 11/2014, TBI Director Gwyn was speaking to the TN Legislature concerning the meth epidemic and the cycle of violence caused by it. He referenced the Holly bobo case and compared it to the 1993 meth fueled kidnapping, torture, and murder of two men by James Christopher Tatrow & associates.

Although most sexual predators prefer working alone, the meth connection, combined with TBI Director Mark Gwyn's statements, and other observations may indicate more than one individual responsible for Holly Bobo's abduction and murder, imo. Imo, investigators are utilizing a well thought out divide and conquer investigative strategy to collect, and then connect the dots on the other suspected ZA associates...

Imo, enough evidence was collected during the multiple search warrants conducted by the FBI/TBI on ZA's property, as well as others, to convict him BARD. Imo, there is no rush in filing charges on any other suspects/associates at this time.

I just can't get over how Zach's Violent arrest's were dealt with.

2-10-04 Aggravated Domestic Assault
2-16-05 Aggravated Assault
4-04-11 Assault On a Police Officer
In my mind he should have at least been held on a very large bond after the Natchez Park fiasco.
7-15-11 Aggravated Assault
5-21-12 Aggravated Domestic Assault
2-28-14 Aggravated Assault
These charges are only the violent ones not the ones that are laced into them as drug, gun, and driving ones. So as to whether the authorities called and all the hotels were full, I would ask as to why these charges were reduced into misdemeanors in many if not all cases. Had they been left at felonies I believe he would have qualified for the three strikes sentencing as of the 4-4-2011 incident. JMO's

http://www.scribd.com/doc/210934395/Zachary-Adams-criminal-history-provided-by-TBI

Thanks for laying it out in black and white like this.

It really makes me think he has friends in high places. Or "had". There may be some nervous people right now.

Yes sassysleuth, 'Finally'!! Welcome back and get comfortable because you have a lot of catching up to do.. Waiting to hear your thoughts...

Thanks Foxfire. Since posting that the other day I've had WS forums open on three tabs and I'm still not caught up. Just coming up for air. And back under I go…

:fish: (closest thing I could find to indicating I was going under water…)

March 05/2014, TBI Director Mark Gwyn said that there is the possibility of more arrests in the Holly Bobo kidnapping and murder. Only 6 days later on March 11/2014, TBI Director Gwyn was speaking to the TN Legislature concerning the meth epidemic and the cycle of violence caused by it. He referenced the Holly bobo case and compared it to the 1993 meth fueled kidnapping, torture, and murder of two men by James Christopher Tatrow & associates.

Although most sexual predators prefer working alone, the meth connection, combined with TBI Director Mark Gwyn's statements, and other observations may indicate more than one individual responsible for Holly Bobo's abduction and murder, imo. Imo, investigators are utilizing a well thought out divide and conquer investigative strategy to collect, and then connect the dots on the other suspected ZA associates...

Imo, enough evidence was collected during the multiple search warrants conducted by the FBI/TBI on ZA's property, as well as others, to convict him BARD. Imo, there is no rush in filing charges on any other suspects/associates at this time.

bbm
Do you know where any other searches were conducted? I've read about them but haven't been able to find any specifics.

bbm
Do you know where any other searches were conducted? I've read about them but haven't been able to find any specifics.

My opinions only, no facts here:

I intend to post my full Holly Bobo timeline on Websleuths' Media and Timeline blog within the week. That will answer many questions about search areas and a ton of other historical details. But regarding some of the recent posts:

If the authorities possessed remains, they would have been returned to the family by now, for proper internment. If the authorities possessed unequivocal DNA evidence, they would have successfully used this evidence to coerce the suspect for a full confession or plea agreement by now. If the authorities had any equally powerful combination of damning physical evidence (Holly's purse, videos of the crime, etc.), they would not be resorting to he-said, she-said tactics (interrogation of the suspect's jailed brother, the aggravated assault charge arrest that occurred 3 WEEKS after the actual incident, and of course the 'jailhouse confession' by the suspect (threating his brother) that led to the FBI filing additional charges. And now, we have the prosecution hinting that the Discovery process (sharing of factual evidence with the Defense) will take a long time.

I am not forming an opinion about the suspect. But I am forming an opinion that this is largely a circumstantial case and that the authorities prefer a plea-deal and no trial. To prove me wrong (and I hope that they do), all the prosecutors have to do is lay out their strongest evidence at a press conference. Why are the prosecutors not doing this? They have their suspect in jail. Why is there still such a veil of secrecy over this case?

I intend to post my full Holly Bobo timeline on Websleuths' Media and Timeline blog within the week. That will answer many questions about search areas and a ton of other historical details. But regarding some of the recent posts:

If the authorities possessed remains, they would have been returned to the family by now, for proper internment. If the authorities possessed unequivocal DNA evidence, they would have successfully used this evidence to coerce the suspect for a full confession or plea agreement by now. If the authorities had any equally powerful combination of damning physical evidence (Holly's purse, videos of the crime, etc.), they would not be resorting to he-said, she-said tactics (interrogation of the suspect's jailed brother, the aggravated assault charge arrest that occurred 3 WEEKS after the actual incident, and of course the 'jailhouse confession' by the suspect (threating his brother) that led to the FBI filing additional charges. And now, we have the prosecution hinting that the Discovery process (sharing of factual evidence with the Defense) will take a long time.

I am not forming an opinion about the suspect. But I am forming an opinion that this is largely a circumstantial case and that the authorities prefer a plea-deal and no trial. To prove me wrong (and I hope that they do), all the prosecutors have to do is lay out their strongest evidence at a press conference. Why are the prosecutors not doing this? They have their suspect in jail. Why is there still such a veil of secrecy over this case?

Mr Noatak, TN murder victim Karen Swift's remains were not returned to her family for almost three months after her discovery.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/11/karen-swifts-funeral_n_1258314.html

RE: veil of secrecy

Imo, this is an indication that the HB kidnapping and murder investigation is ongoing and that there will be additional arrests...

If there are others involved and not in jail, I think there should be a rush. I wouldn't want any of them covering their tracks.

Great! Look forward to the timeline being added to Media/Timeline thread:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=211069&page=2

Lots of very good points in what you wrote!

If there are others involved and not in jail, I think there should be a rush. I wouldn't want any of them covering their tracks.

NT, imo, if there are others involved, which I think there is, they are likely incarcerated. One commonality that all involved with ZA have, imo, is; an addiction to meth.. A detoxing meth addict has only one thing on their mind; the constant thought of resupply, combined with the euphoria high, and will sell their grandmother to get it, imo.
An incarcerated detoxing meth addict, likely paranoid, will believe what investigators or other inmates and guards tell them, imo.

NT, the only tracks being covered by any associates of ZA are those on on their arms and between their toes, etc, imo..

NT, imo, if there are others involved, which I think there is, they are likely incarcerated. One commonality that all involved with ZA have, imo, is; an addiction to meth.. A detoxing meth addict has only one thing on their mind; the constant thought of resupply, combined with the euphoria high, and will sell their grandmother to get it, imo.
An incarcerated detoxing meth addict, likely paranoid, will believe what investigators or other inmates and guards tell them, imo.

NT, the only tracks being covered by any associates of ZA are those on on their arms and between their toes, etc, imo..

The urban legend is that it is easy to get drugs in jail. :twocents:

The urban legend is that it is easy to get drugs in jail. :twocents:

So true Wonless. I posted a link for TN Correction Employees arrested for supplying drugs to inmates a few pages back.. Seems, in TN, you can get anything while in jail for a price.. Even get out of jail free cards..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevHill