Hoover & D. Casey Depos in Gonzales Case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh, page 103. After they all go and get fingerprinted and DC and CA sit together holding hands and rubbing arms, they take off together in DC's car and get "lost" for 15-20 minutes. Get lost going to a hotel they already been staying at and know where it is.

Yeah! I just read that. Wonder how long they were gone?

In Hoover's own words...

'Like I said George went in the hotel and I
5 stayed in the lobby for a long period of time. I tried
6 calling Dominic several times and he didn't answer his
7 phone'

It's unfortunate that ZG/ZFG's name is the same as that Casey gave to LE, but Casey also specifically said that this woman is not the kidnapper.

Yes, and Casey also told them she worked at Universal, dropped Caylee off at Apt. 210, etc. etc. ...along with numerous other lies and mistruths. Do you really think they were going to believe she was telling the truth then? I think you're cherry picking here to help support your own opinions/theories. And you're comments border on condescending as well. So what if this ZFG worked or lived at a hotel....what difference does that make? Is she somehow inferior to others because of that? Because that's what it sounds like you're saying.

I'm watching the Hoover depo, can I just say, he does not look 66 yo to me.

Sorry, a little off topic I know!

The potential bias or lack of credibility of any witness is always relevant and is fair game for a question. Since Hoover is the one who made this suggestion, better to ask him the basis for his assertions. A personal relationship between two people COULD be a motivation to lie. This isn't a special rule being cooked up for the A's. It's just the way it is.

I think some are missing the point here. Why should he be concerned with whether or not Cindy had an affair with anybody? It has nothing to do with ZG and her defamation lawsuit.
Most of the questions he asked Lee were out of bounds as well. I'm surprised he is allowed to get away with it.
Pitiful excuse for an attorney.... he's trying to delve into the criminal case, which he is not qualified for, and certainly not involved in.
If by some miracle, the case should ever get to court, and a judge hears this line of questioning, he/she will probably throw it out in a heartbeat, because it has nothing to do with ZG, or anything he claims regarding her.
I wouldn't hire him to represent my dog. He is a joke.

I think some are missing the point here. Why should he be concerned with whether or not Cindy had an affair with anybody? It has nothing to do with ZG and her defamation lawsuit.
Most of the questions he asked Lee were out of bounds as well. I'm surprised he is allowed to get away with it.
Pitiful excuse for an attorney.... he's trying to delve into the criminal case, which he is not qualified for, and certainly not involved in.
If by some miracle, the case should ever get to court, and a judge hears this line of questioning, he/she will probably throw it out in a heartbeat, because it has nothing to do with ZG, or anything he claims regarding her.

Actually, If he can establish a relationship, it can show reasoning --if the whole search was to provide an alibi

Darn, i t posted before I wanted it to.

They never attempted to search for a ZFG, although insisting she had taken the baby. They never made a public outcry. They enver physcally searched at all. They sold T shirts

Loved the statement on page 129:

"Q But you understand that he had been told that
2 Zenaida Gonzalez took the child from Sawgrass Apartments?
3 A The whole world had been told that, yes."

Now this is exactly the kind of stuff that ZG and her lawyer want to hear!!

In a civil deposition not much is out of bounds and JM is handling these people with kid gloves. I hate to think of what you would think if you saw or experienced a real civil depo yourself. In a real depo sleeves are rolled up and boxing gloves put on. A judge is not going to throw out any of this when ZG's case gets to trial because most of it won't be presented anyways. Depos are fishing expeditions. They are legal and allowed. You may not like it, but they are what they are.

Heh, page 103. After they all go and get fingerprinted and DC and CA sit together holding hands and rubbing arms, they take off together in DC's car and get "lost" for 15-20 minutes. Get lost going to a hotel they already been staying at and know where it is.

Can you point me in the right direction to find the written deposition?

TIA :)

Maybe I have a strange taste in men------but---if I had to pick one to "snuggle" up to----out of all the older players------DC would not be on my list. Why would CA pick him? GA is better than DC. But I like Paddy/Morgan/Hoover. To each his/her own---I guess.

Some may be, but I don't happen to be one of them, though you've chosen my post as your exemplar. I understand the rules for depositions in a civil case quite well, and the rules of evidence that will govern what may be admissible at trial.

I'm watching the Hoover depo, can I just say, he does not look 66 yo to me.

Sorry, a little off topic I know!

A few of us commented on that yesterday. He looks amazing for his age...I would have guessed early 50s.

Maybe I have a strange taste in men------but---if I had to pick one to "snuggle" up to----out of all the older players------DC would not be on my list. Why would CA pick him? GA is better than DC. But I like Paddy/Morgan/Hoover. To each his/her own---I guess.

o/t I know...but dm gives me the creeps as well.....

So DC was told to look for pavers at the remains site, and then goes to a house with pavers? what's up with that?

o/t I know...but dm gives me the creeps as well.....

I can't, for the life of me figure out who "DM" is.

Is he that guy with kidfinders? If he is then plain ole yuck.

Not finished reading the depo yet, but so far all I can say is "wow. Wow."

Just when you think there's not another twist to be had in this case...

Unbelievable.

Ok...is anyone else having problems with the video link not loading on WFTV. It seems that lately I have been having alot of problems with video on WFTV and that was my "go to" site (Been trying to catch up, got behind) anyone now of another site with a video link to the depo.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member