Hoover & D. Casey Depos in Gonzales Case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand how he's getting away with it (lax rules governing depositions), but for the life of me, I can't understand what difference it makes if Cindy did develop feelings for DC. After reading Shirley P's interview with LE, I've begun (very reluctantly:eek:) to feel some sympathy for Cindy about the life she's lived, particularly her marriage to George. According to SP, he evidently gambled away everything they had, then he secretly cashed in his retirement to cover his gambling losses without regard to the tax liabilities. And then, to add insult to injury, he let Cindy find out from IRS when they went after her and forced her to pay off the deliquent taxes.

When I add all that to what Casey was putting Cindy through at the same time, I think Cindy's life looks like a horrible nightmare. I still find her impossible to truly like, but I can certainly see how/why she became so strong, and I can respect her for that. My opinion of George has undergone a reverse transformation over the last couple of months.
Oh Wait <snap> I've just figured out why Morgan is asking about how close Cindy's relationship was with DC--Morgan wants to be able to show why DC could be willing to lie for her!

I'll bet that same conclusion is in the next dozen posts I haven't yet read, so forgive me if this is #13.

Bingo on the Cindy/DC relationship!

I agree, Cindy has been put through the ringer by both George and Casey.

Did they ever ask Hoover about the guy who had the pic of Caylee in the park? Weren't they heading to Georgia or some state nearby to question this person?

Oh wow - most excellent question RR0004!

^^^^^5

DT

Hope this hasn't been asked & answered before but: I slogged through all of the video of JH testimony.....and then in mid sentence on the 5 of 5 it quit. Is there a video showing the conclusion? Or is this like other evidence that's put out there - incomplete?

Did they ever ask Hoover about the guy who had the pic of Caylee in the park? Weren't they heading to Georgia or some state nearby to question this person?

According to JH he was Not part of the investigation. He was not hired or paid by either the A's or by Dominic.
He claims he just wanted to help with crowd control because he felt sorry for the A's.
The only time he ever helped DC in an investigative capacity was the search on Suburban.
I have no problems with him, if he can expose Dominic Casey for the
sneak he appears to be ......I say Good For Him!
BTW, Jane VM, Issues is on and her talking heads have no idea what they're talking about tonight.

I don't think JH would even have the money to hire an attorney. Please forgive me for asking, I couldn't get through all the video last night, but does it ever mention if he was paid by the As after he offered his services?
bold,me
Are you familiar with his financial situation?

Did ya'll hear that LA might sue Hoover over the depo????????
How can he do that when Hoover is under oath????????????

Hope this hasn't been asked & answered before but: I slogged through all of the video of JH testimony.....and then in mid sentence on the 5 of 5 it quit. Is there a video showing the conclusion? Or is this like other evidence that's put out there - incomplete?

The ending I saw was the tape went black and came back on and they gave time and date---then told Hoover could go.

:balloons::Welcome-12-june::balloons:

I don't think Lee can, JH stated he was guessing when he answered that question, and he pretty much had to answer. Now if he said I know for a fact Lee was behind the tip and Lee wasn't, it would be different, IMO. Maybe some of the more legally knowledgable can clear up.

Lee is suing? :loser:
Maybe because Hoover said, *Possibly*, the tip came from Lee?
That's funny.

Thanks Mamabear. The one I saw just quit midsentence. I was watching on WFSB site.

It was on the Jane V-M show. Did anybody else hear it?

I heard it on Mike Galanos, and wondered if I had become hearing-impared, or unintentionally drunk. Glad to know someone else heard it, too.

Lee, maybe you should consider getting yourself another atty.

Does anyone have a link to Lee suing???

I've been trying, but coudn't find one. I was beginning to think I was losing my mind, and just made the whole thing up. I'll keep trying to pin it down.

The way I took it is------.was talking about it. Maybe NG will say something.

It was on the Jane V-M show. Did anybody else hear it?

I quit watching tonite after the talking heads seemed to have Dominic confused with Hoover.
Lee has no basis to sue anyone except maybe his barber.:p:p

I remember a written statement also from Lee's atty stating that they would respond to JH's deposition after they had read the whole thing...like that takes a lot of time !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dirtbag