How Are You Going To Watch Trial ? Live Feed & Smart Phone Info

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just caught up on this thread! What lovely discussion!

here is my input (fwiw)

1) I watched every single (((BELCH))) day of jury selection on WESH www.wesh.com and loved it.. (LOVED THE COVERAGE NOT THE ACTUAL JURY SELECTION PROCESS!!! BELCH AGAIN!!!!)
a)it does not time out
b)it does not have commercials
c)it has all reporter tweets and you can shut off comment posts
d)I was not able to go full screen with IT BUT whoopdedoo
e)I write in bullets because we are army peeps and I am a nurse

2)working at night gives me the unfortunate ability to still be able to watch all of this trial
a)I figure what is sleep deprivation compared to what Caylee had to go thru
b)thank God it fits in my schedule and I don't have to develop the flu LOL

3)I too have a tween son and if he wants to go to the pool or go ride bikes with me or throw the football.. I totally agree with Mel.... he comes first... Casey could and should have done that with her own daughter. In terms of RL interruptions I will:
a)catch up with wftv... they have the best video recaps
b)rely on my websleuths peeps and stay up until the wee hours reading your input
c)fwiw my vegetable gardens and flowers will not die unnatural deaths due to Casey Anthony! They will get watered, fertilized, harvested, chopped up, and canned as per usual... Nothing else needs to die due to this woman!

4) I am ready for this trial
a)my house is spring cleaned down to the windows
b)my garden and all my flowers are planted
c)crock pot is ready
d)hubby is deployed for the summer and just left today... I miss him so much but I now have less laundry and less food to cook.... I told hubby that by the time he gets back the verdict will be in and we can go on our family vacation!
e)one load of laundry left and have to vacuum before opening statements

PRAYER/ MANTRA FOR THE PROSECUTION: BRING IT! AND DRIVE IT HOME!!!!

I will be watching while I work and at least listening while I work by login onto WESH or My Fox orlando. I will also tape IS just in case.

I am very interested in this trial. More than Peterson or OJ.

Do we know if HLN will be showing the trial live each day?

I would much rather view the trial on HLN but will settle for In Session.

I am pretty sure that I heard Vinnie Politan (sp?) say on Friday that you could watch live on HLN. That would be so great as I have to wait until I get home to watch and I'd rather record HLN.

I'll have it streaming from one of the local sites while at work and listening with headphones. I am lucky to have 2 monitors, so I'll still be able to get plenty of work done. Unfortunately, I have a training class on Wednesday morning, so I'll miss all of that.

Mods, I'm new so I don't know if this is allowed.

I found this on the Orlando Sentinel blog about HLN carrying the trial.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...trial-is-gigantic-deal-for-hln-boss-says.html
Yes, it is allowed and I think it was a great find. It is on topic of the thread - watching the trial amd gives good insight to the people behind the "cameras". I didn't know Dr. Murray's trial is gettingr eady to heat up.

You did just fine! If you ever post a link and it comes out as ********** instead of the name of the link - then you know that links from that site are not allowed.

So glad to have you with us!

Can some tech savvy tell me does audio only take as much bandwidth (?) as video live streaming?? I have an air card on my home computer (out in the sticks) and can only view a few short youtubes each month or I run out of the 5g I have per month. I don't have cable tv either, are any local stations in Orlando showing opening statements on local channels?
Thanks

Can some tech savvy tell me does audio only take as much bandwidth (?) as video live streaming?? I have an air card on my home computer (out in the sticks) and can only view a few short youtubes each month or I run out of the 5g I have per month. I don't have cable tv either, are any local stations in Orlando showing opening statements on local channels?
Thanks

No, audio doesn't take much at all. Video is the huge hog. I can't find any streaming audio sites, tho - anyone else?

Thanks

I just saw on Local 6 that they will be braodcasting the trial on their digital channel 6.2, normally their Spanish channel. I hope that it is commercial free!

Maybe if WFTV were emailed, they would broadcast on their digital channel 9.3, which is empty right now. :)
MM

i was going to go in person but a reporter friend said do not. said it will be a zoo with parking and all. so i guess i will wait a bit. asked my hubby to drop me off at 5am and he said i am nuts. said if you do not get in you will wait all day till i am off work? also - when court closes for lunch you have to get in line again for next part and get a new ticket. how crazy is that!! thats why media was saying a ticket is not for all day. guess i will tape it and take the invite of going to the beach tomorow at noon. i so wanted to go to open day but fear it will be a disaster getting in.

here is my input (fwiw)

1) I watched every single (((BELCH))) day of jury selection on WESH www.wesh.com and loved it.. (LOVED THE COVERAGE NOT THE ACTUAL JURY SELECTION PROCESS!!! BELCH AGAIN!!!!)
a)it does not time out

2)working at night gives me the unfortunate ability to still be able to watch all of this trial

3)I too have a tween son and if he wants to go to the pool or go ride bikes with me or throw the football.. I totally agree with Mel.... he comes first... Casey could and should have done that with her own daughter. In terms of RL interruptions I will:
b)rely on my websleuths peeps and stay up until the wee hours reading your input
c)fwiw my vegetable gardens and flowers will not die unnatural deaths due to Casey Anthony! They will get watered, fertilized, harvested, chopped up, and canned as per usual... Nothing else needs to die due to this woman!

c)crock pot is ready
d)hubby is deployed for the summer and just left today... I miss him so much but I now have less laundry and less food to cook.... I told hubby that by the time he gets back the verdict will be in and we can go on our family vacation!

Just gotta say it.........you are one remarkable, capable, bright woman! I don't know how old you are but you have energy and stamina and motivation that I can't even comprehend! Salute!!

Yes, it is allowed and I think it was a great find. It is on topic of the thread - watching the trial amd gives good insight to the people behind the "cameras". I didn't know Dr. Murray's trial is gettingr eady to heat up.

You did just fine! If you ever post a link and it comes out as ********** instead of the name of the link - then you know that links from that site are not allowed.

So glad to have you with us!

Dr Murray's got delayed - September... . http://articles.latimes.com/2011/may/03/local/la-me-conrad-murray-20110503

They actually would have been at the same time if neither one had been delayed... The comment about them being at the same time was from March.

I really think that HLN will probably do what they do with other cases, press conferences etc. I think they will cover most of the opening statements and other important parts. I think that's what this article was saying.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...trial-is-gigantic-deal-for-hln-boss-says.html

“There will be times when HLN will go live with some of the coverage. We could simulcast at any point that we think it makes sense.

It depends on what’s going on in the trial.

When we cut to live coverage — opening and closing remarks, certain expert witnesses —
it depends on whom we’re hearing from.

I'm sure this will come up, and it has for me already, as I get ready so I can start following the trial online.

Can a list be started of sites that will carry the trial live, and can it be made a "no discussion" thread so only links will get posted?

If an exact link to an online feed is already known, that would be great.

Maybe this topic would be an appropriate sticky as well. I'm sure there will be lots of folks looking for this info.

P.S. I did a search and did not find this info on the site already, but if it does exist, please excuse my posting a new topic.

You mean to tell me that if I watch it on WESH, I will be unable to go full screen and see Baez up close?

(Plus all of those other perks?)

Oh and they have a countdown clock going!

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/interactive.html

Woo hoo, now I know where to watch it online! :woohoo:

here is my input (fwiw)

a)it does not time out

c)crock pot is ready

For anyone in the Central Fl area with Brighthouse cable, channel 313 is CFNews13 On Demand. They have an ICA section containing many hearings and the entire jury selection. I'm sure they will have the entire trial available as well, so no need to use up all of your DVR space! I see allot of late nights in my future, as the grandson's last day of school was today and summer has begun here!
Very anxious about tomorrow!

Wftv has this on it's site:

Trial cam #1 follows the action (9am start)
Trial cam #2 shows Casey in court (9am start)

So does that mean that one camera will be on Casey all the time?

http://www.wftv.com/caseyanthony/index.html
during jury selection wesh said that there was a universal "robo cam" on casey in the front corner...

(it has no mics as it is up by the bench and by possible sidebars...)

I think this is what they are referring to.

we should call it the IC-cam (would call it the casey cam but that.. well I just cannot roll with that.. )

moo

*respectfully snipped*
I work at home on my computer, which is catty corner to my TV, making it possible to listen as I work and occasionally look at TV to see what's happening in the courtroom. I hope not to miss a word of the entire trial. Do you hear me, InSession? :innocent:

I have the exact same set up here. I plan on placing a mirror next to my computer monitor so I won't even have to turn to look at the TV. :crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cokie
Back