How Are You Going To Watch Trial ? Live Feed & Smart Phone Info

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If you have a smart phone...Download an app. from the market place called"TuneIn Radio" it's FREE, Then look in United States...Then Florida. Then click on
radio station "WBDO" I tried it today.. works perfectly! ( WBDO is the only radio station I know that is carrying the trial LIVE!) Hope this helps people who work who have no internet access, but can listen to radio.

Oh wow!! That is fantastic!! :woohoo::woohoo:

Keep in mind y'all all these apps are battery eaters. Tried them so I know, lol. Keep your phone on the chargers if ya can.

Second, unless you are using wifi, your data usage will be sky high. Tried that too, lol.

Keep in mind y'all all these apps are battery eaters. Tried them so I know, lol. Keep your phone on the chargers if ya can.

Second, unless you are using wifi, your data usage will be sky high. Tried that too, lol.

I had verizon add unlimited data plan for $29.00 a month while the trial was going on... Will have it shut off when Trial is over.

I had verizon add unlimited data plan for $29.00 a month while the trial was going on... Will have it shut off when Trial is over.

If this is your first time on the unlimited plan you should be ok. Verizon as well as ATT monitors data usage and will sent a text saying you have used to much bandwidth and might bump you back to your original plan. Rumor has it, Verizon will be discontinuing their unlimited data plans this summer some time.

Still watch that battery life, it goes fast with streaming video or radio on iPhones, especially.

If you have a smart phone...Download an app. from the market place called"TuneIn Radio" it's FREE, Then look in United States...Then Florida. Then click on
radio station "WBDO" I tried it today.. works perfectly! ( WBDO is the only radio station I know that is carrying the trial LIVE!) Hope this helps people who work who have no internet access, but can listen to radio.

You are AWESOME! I downloaded onto my Ipod touch and it works! Now the question is will my workplace wireless block it....it blocks streaming media. On 9/11 the local news station plays the 9/11/01 broadcast in real time as it happens and last year was the first year I couldn't listen to it on my PC. I also can't get the live video streams. So keeping my fingers crossed that I can hear it on the Ipod!

You sure are awesome! Thankyou so much.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Ok, for smartphone users: please, please, please call your carrier and ASK about the limitations of the data plan your smartphone has when it comes to streaming this trial. It may be a simple "don't worry" issue, but it is better to be safe than sorry. There have been far too many instances where people have started building up data charges without even knowing it... and it can get mighty expensive. (Most carriers have limited their data access, now, and even those of us under old contracts with "unlimited" data plans are subject to data charges if the usage goes up to an "excessive" level.)

for anyone on android there is an app called I think watchdog which moniters how much you've used in data for the month and you can tell it your cap and it will alert you before you reach it.

plus I must thank the OP because this is a brilliant idea I would never have thought of and will help deeply this summer when I have to decide between moving house and watching trial :D

Anyone know if a channel on Sirius radio is carrying this live? I have got to leave shortly for a baseball game I am photographing.

Hummm ... I'm listening now and they are not carrying the jury selection now ... hummm

It was after 5pm by the time I got to do a scan of channels and I found HLN doing their synopsis of the day's events. Vinney was on with someone else. That may be my only choice. I've got to be traveling on the road Thursday, Friday and Sat of this week in the afternoons, so I will at least be able to play catchup with the recaps on HLN.

they just slapped someone with a potential fine for trying to get out of serving....i just heard that on a news blurb from wdbo...thanks to this thread:)

Darn, I tried to install TuneInRadio on my iPhone and it says "not compatible; requires 4.0 software update" (i have a 3G iPhone hand-me-down from family member; so i take it the 4.0 update is not going to work on this phone?)

Any other ways to listen via smartphone? What about just going to the radio station website? Thanks for any suggestions!

A HUGE thank you to MsTeal for figuring out how to do this. I installed Skyfire and then Tunein Radio and it worked PERFECTLY today. Thank you SO very much! I'm so glad this board has a LOT of smart people!

Question? I've downloaded skyfire. What do I search for in order to see or hear the trial?

Thank you

I don't know if I searched the wrong station or what...but I don't find the trial being played on this app.

Its WDBO right? Anytime I log on in the afternoon, around 4'ish, its just talking from the DJ's. :waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva
Back