How Are You Going To Watch Trial ? Live Feed & Smart Phone Info

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Could somebody please post the links to live feeds in a sticky thread? When the one I watch cuts out, I have to go back to the first few post of the day in the current thread to find the links.....then if WS gets slow or GOD FORBID I can't get back in....:(.... I don't have the link.

thanks so very much and I am so excited I don't think I can sleep tonight waiting for tomorrow.

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I was able to change my dental appointment from Tuesday to Wednesday! At least now, I won't miss those all important opening statements! I have a feeling that LDB will be doing the opening for the prosecution, because when they were discussing what pictures and videos were going to be allowed in, Linda said hers were back in Orlando. So that leaves JA to do closing, and I think he will leave quite a mark on the jury!

I feel weird to be so excited for tomorrow...because of the reason there is a trial, but I try to remember that I am excited to finally see:

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE

Take that CA!!!!! :crazy:

In case this has not been mentioned ,HLN said they would be showing opening statements live. IF that turns out to be true,you can listen to HLN on XM radio. I will be on my way to a drs appt ,so I hope they aren't fudging and I can listen in my car.
I'll have my laptop on the seat behind me ,in the car,just in case.I can't watch ,but I will be listening : ) I got a verizon 4G hotspot that can run off my blackberry car adapter.I can strap my laptop into the carseat behind me and listen.

sorry if this has been asked already but does anybody know if In Sessions is covering the trial in full or cutting out early like they did w/jury selection?

thanks so much in advance and JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!

Hi Guys! I've been following along with you throughout the jury selection but haven't been able to keep up with posting because I'm usually at work. I plan on watching/listening online as well as reading along with what you guys are talking about. I know I can always come here and get caught up in no time!

YOU ROCK!! :rocker:

It's been a long day for me ...I can't wait to hear the opening arguments tomorrow!! Hopefully I'll be able to get some sleep tonight. LOL

I will be able to watch the opening statements & then will have to scoot off to work. I'll link up here after.

BTW I heard Jean C. say that anyone in the court making facial expressions (as well as comments/outbursts & etc.) will be removed. I wonder how long it will take before <modsnip> is removed? Ha!

I imagine that, as my dear friend put it, this will rival March Madness when it comes to people calling in sick. I think it is a perfectly legitimate "personal day". We have been waiting almost three freaking years to hear opening statements! We could fill an entire cell with all the junk food ICA has consumed from her commissary account.

In case this has not been mentioned ,HLN said they would be showing opening statements live. IF that turns out to be true,you can listen to HLN on XM radio. I will be on my way to a drs appt ,so I hope they aren't fudging and I can listen in my car.
I'll have my laptop on the seat behind me ,in the car,just in case.I can't watch ,but I will be listening : ) I got a verizon 4G hotspot that can run off my blackberry car adapter.I can strap my laptop into the carseat behind me and listen.

I wish HLN would cover the whole thing then I could listen in car when I run errands for work. No errands tomorrow, no matter what. I have already got my DND sign ready. LOL

I use reflector but can't figure out how to save the link, so after lunch I have to go back to the first page of the first thread to get.

My only request would be in the afternoon thread if the mod who opens thread will re-post links.

http://mfile.akamai.com/12909/live/reflector:20877.asx

WFTV:http://www.wftv.com/caseyanthony/index.html

Click Orlando:http://www.clickorlando.com/video/19046963/index.html

FOX:http://www.myfoxorlando.com/subindex/our_programs/live

Media player:http://mfile.akamai.com/12909/live/reflector:20877.asx

WFTVTV sound http://player.streamtheworld.com/_pl...allsign=WFTVTV

CNN http://live.cnn.com/

Madeleine :cool2:

The live links are usually posted in the first few posts of the trial thread a few minutes before the event begins. Same in the side bar thread. People will periodically post the links while the thread is running or again, in the side bar thread during recess(es.)

I will be watching the trial tomorrow and I keep close tabs on the lives links because they come in handy all day. Different links will have different difficulties, i.e. losing sound or having to refresh the feed. Sometimes, after lunch I can never find CNNlive again and switch to another but other people say they are watching it there still. :dunno: There are probably many factors such as where you live and what internet provider you have? I really don't know I am just guessing. I have seen people post they cannot watch something while I know I am able. :dunno:

There is a thread, "how will you watch the trial" (close to something like that) and I could see you finding good information in there regarding the links.

:wave:

I imagine that, as my dear friend put it, this will rival March Madness when it comes to people calling in sick. I think it is a perfectly legitimate "personal day". We have been waiting almost three freaking years to hear opening statements! We could fill an entire cell with all the junk food ICA has consumed from her commissary account.

I may have to use up a day or two. One good thing this week, boss is out of town and everybody around like listening to it so the speakers will be up tomorrow.

Tulessa,
Let me take the opportunity to THANK YOU for having this siggy. I have logged in here frantically after having issues with one link or another and have often clicked on links in your siggy to get me back to the action. so, THANK YOU for thinking of us.
Kate

There is also a "sticky" with all of the media links.

And always in my siggy. :)

:takeabow: Tulessa :blowkiss:

I was just coming back to say that you always have the links in your signature. :tyou:

You don't know how many times that has come in handy for me. I lose the feed or whatever and there you are with the links! :loveyou:

See you tomorrow morning. :skip: :hug:

I have watched on CNN and on WFTV.

Sometimes WFTV freezes on me and I have to refresh, which takes a minute or two. But there will be no commercials on there during the trial at least.

CNN usually works flawlessly OR it has issues. Sometimes it just goes blank on me, do not know why.

I'll be here with all of you good people! I'll be working from home (darn it) but I fully expect to be able to hear most of the good stuff. I do have to go in Friday for awhile but the best place to follow what's going on is by reading all of your fabulous posts.

Thank you one and all.

Skyfire is a $2.99 app that wonderful WS'rs directed me to. It is a workaround for no flash player. I have it working great on my iPad. Believe it works on the iPhone too.

Just added this to my iphone. No idea how to use it. Where do I go for the streaming?

Sorry... I'm technically challenged....

TIA

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DWI