How Did The PI's Get The Remains Spot...

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Who/What Motivated PI's to Search Remains Area?

• No Clue! Site was relatively randomly picked.

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Tips from Kiomarie

Votes: 10 3.5%
  • Code Speak with LA/GA/CA "Close to home"...

Votes: 65 22.6%
  • LP's Theory - Daisy Chain KC>jail>MR

Votes: 35 12.2%
  • Baez told him to go look there

Votes: 119 41.5%
  • Alternative theories

Votes: 55 19.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
LE can still interview DC. If Baez could prove that DC was on the payroll through his firm on the date the video was taken he could attempt to keep the tape out of court, but he wasn't on payroll with Baez so it is not work product, and even if he was LE obtained the tape from a third party so they could still use it. DC is protected under privilege during the time he was an agent for Baez and still could not be asked what Casey told him during those visits.

That's what I am saying. It would have been to JB's advantage to say they were still in his employ if he was aware of the searches and the taping. But he didn't, he gave the Oct. date as his last date of employment. So I don't see JB hiding the fact that he was keeping DC in his employment.

She's been in the slammer since October, not watching her growing waistline, I might add.

Ok, so she wasn't sitting at the house wondering what he was finding. Still that could have been when she fessed up to LA. He could have made her aware that TM was out there and used that to pressure her.

Ok, so she wasn't sitting at the house wondering what he was finding. Still that could have been when she fessed up to LA. He could have made her aware that TM was out there and used that to pressure her.

I think she fessed up when TM announced the massive Nov search. Which I believe was mid to late October, IIRC. That would explain PI's going out in advance.

There is a lesson to be learned here...

Don't hire PI's to retrieve a body unless you are certain that body can be retrieved.

LE can still interview DC. If Baez could prove that DC was on the payroll through his firm on the date the video was taken he could attempt to keep the tape out of court, but he wasn't on payroll with Baez so it is not work product, and even if he was LE obtained the tape from a third party so they could still use it. DC is protected under privilege during the time he was an agent for Baez and still could not be asked what Casey told him during those visits.

DC has already given a statement to LE.

I sure hope that JB had written consent to disclose the location of the body to the PI or his *advertiser censored** is grass and his client may be walking the street again someday.

Sorry if this has been asked and answered but did DC bring a shovel, poke around and film in any other areas?

That is very strange !:confused::confused:

Here's something looks revealing when it's in down black and white:

Monday, December 29, 2008
P.I. Says He Videotaped Area Where Caylee Was Later Found

Private investigator Jim Hoover says he recorded the wooded area where Caylee Marie Anthony's remains were found about a month before they were found.

http://www.wftv.com/video/18377211/index.html

Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Lee Anthony Hires Attorney
"It's possible criminal charges could be filed if the state feels that Lee Anthony mislead law enforcement officials or tampered with evidence in any way," Luka said.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/29/lee_anthony_hires_attorney.html

Wednesday, December 31, 2008
2nd Anthony Investigator Says He Videotaped Remains Site
Dominic Casey, a colleague of Hoover who works for the Anthonys, claims he went to the site in November with a camera to rule out the possibility that there was any evidence of Caylee there. Dominic Casey said he didn't find anything, but admits he might have missed the remains.

http://www.wftv.com/video/18388491/index.html

Mon - One PI has started to crack and talk to the press.
Tue - Lee hires an attorney.
Wed - Second PI folds and admits being at the crime scene in November

Probably just a coincidence. :rolleyes:

I think she fessed up when TM announced the massive Nov search. Which I believe was mid to late October, IIRC. That would explain PI's going out in advance.

so what is the pis found her? what were they going to do with her body? hide it? why not just let Tim find it ?

Here's something looks revealing when it's in down black and white:

Monday, December 29, 2008
P.I. Says He Videotaped Area Where Caylee Was Later Found

Private investigator Jim Hoover says he recorded the wooded area where Caylee Marie Anthony's remains were found about a month before they were found.

http://www.wftv.com/video/18377211/index.html

Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Lee Anthony Hires Attorney
"It's possible criminal charges could be filed if the state feels that Lee Anthony mislead law enforcement officials or tampered with evidence in any way," Luka said.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/29/lee_anthony_hires_attorney.html

Wednesday, December 31, 2008
2nd Anthony Investigator Says He Videotaped Remains Site
Dominic Casey, a colleague of Hoover who works for the Anthonys, claims he went to the site in November with a camera to rule out the possibility that there was any evidence of Caylee there. Dominic Casey said he didn't find anything, but admits he might have missed the remains.

http://www.wftv.com/video/18388491/index.html

Mon - One PI has started to crack and talk to the press.
Tue - Lee hires an attorney.
Wed - Second PI folds and admits being at the crime scene in November

Probably just a coincidence. :rolleyes:

JB is just as likely as his client to throw anyone under the bus. These PI's came clean to save their *advertiser censored****. Attorney client privilege or not, they were aware of a concealed homicide. There isn't enough money in the world that will keep them from talking. They need to start singing all the names of the people that knew where the body was. If JB, Team Casey or Team Anthony had any intention of tampering with not only a crime scene, but the body of a missing child, they need to GO DOWN WITH THE MURDERER. No deals, No immunity. So, LA, what did you know and when did you know it?

so what is the pis found her? what were they going to do with her body? hide it? why not just let Tim find it ?

That's the $64,000 question. I think JB, LA and the perp know the answer to that. Lawyer up Lee, you'll be joining your sister in the big house. As for JB, I hope he's got a heck of a retirement cause he'll need it when he loses his law license, or worse, joins his client in jail. The only BIG problem we've got now is an overturned conviction due to attorney misconduct.

So LA and JB sit and rot and the baby killer goes free. Wasn't that stupid?

Exactly, and JB had a coming of Jesus talk with his client. Whoa, wait, what are you discussing with your brother? Then comes the confession to JB, the PI, the daisy trail. However, I don't believe that LA knew where the body was prior to it being located. I do believe he knew she was dead. I think GA and CA were in the dark the entire time. Her attorney client privilege was locked tight with JB, until he brought in the PIs.
In the media links thread post #122 on 8/15 it is reported that KC saw two private investigators. One on 7/25, EP, and one one 8/8, DC. I saw on a visitor's log for KC that she saw two PI on 8/14, but I can't find it now, though I searched for it diligently. On 8/15, LE blocked the visitor log for KC from being seen. They also blocked the jailhouse video of KC with her parents on 8/14, which was the first time she saw them after Caylee's birthday. 8/14 is also the date she sent a written request to S. Beary to see her dad, after their visit. If she told DC on 8/8 where Caylee was, did DC send MR out on 8/11?

Is there a link between DC and MR? MR was living in Florida in 1992, when he went up to help an old girlfriend, per GR show tonight.

my greatest question is WHY DID DC LEAVE THE EMPLOY OF THE DEFENSE TO WORK FOR THE ANTHONY'S.....which is almost exactly to the T the SAME TEAM????!!! I bet you a jar of toothpicks (the good kind) that JB encouraged this.. which is different from directed or ordered. At some point in this I bet that DC was complicit and drinking the punch (screw the koolaid verbage).

Nurse, you crack me up. Hint to the answer to your question to be found in 2Curious's avatar - ha!

IIRC TES planned to search it on Nov 8, but still under water. They earmarked it in an earlier search for a later date, returned on the later date and it was still not searchable.

Hey! I grew up in Crook. How ya doing?

no need for a daisy chain, DC has said publicly that he visited casey in jail several times in august;

" Dominic has also spoken many times with Casey, meeting with her in Orange County Jail early as August. "She is absolutely distraught," says Dominic when asked about her demeanor on these visits, "I cannot imagine what that girl is going through."

i wonder why we haven't heard or seen the tapes from his visits with her? she could have just told him herself-in a backwards sort of way, code speak..whatever.

source-
*note the date of this interview, Nov.10, 2008..5 days before the video of him digging in the woods.

no need for a daisy chain, DC has said publicly that he visited casey in jail several times in august;

" Dominic has also spoken many times with Casey, meeting with her in Orange County Jail early as August. "She is absolutely distraught," says Dominic when asked about her demeanor on these visits, "I cannot imagine what that girl is going through."

i wonder why we haven't heard or seen the tapes from his visits with her? she could have just told him herself-in a backwards sort of way, code speak..whatever.

source-
*note the date of this interview, Nov.10, 2008..5 days before the video of him digging in the woods.

Did we not see the tapes of his visit because of a priviledge? Does he have the same priviledge as JB? :waitasec:

Did we not see the tapes of his visit because of a priviledge? Does he have the same priviledge as JB? :waitasec:

oh, that could be why, don't really know for sure..

i wish i could find the official news link for this article, i found it on a blog and don't want to post the link to that.

ETA--just found out that DC spoke exclusively to someone from this blog, not sure if i can post the link or not so i won't for now.

source-
LE blocked future jailhouse videos from being released on 8/15. They also blocked the visitor's log.

But because the PI was part of defense team, I don't think they would be taped anyway. That would be priviledged, wouldn't it?

DC visited with KC on 8/8, and 8/14 from what I can gather.

I also just read in media links that LE searched a wooded area near the Anthony home on 8/12.

MR called in tips on 8/11, 12, 13.

I strongly suspect DC knows MR and sent him to that location, but can't admit it as that information would have been given to him as priviledged, thus the "daisy chain."???

I strongly suspect MR was given more detailed information, and knew exactly where and what to look for at some point. Once he could place himself there for a legit reason, he found her and called LE.

Hoover told LP, and even showed him the tape, and that's why the whole world knows. Either JH, DC or even LP knew MR before Dec 11th imo. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow