How Did The PI's Get The Remains Spot...

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Who/What Motivated PI's to Search Remains Area?

• No Clue! Site was relatively randomly picked.

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Tips from Kiomarie

Votes: 10 3.5%
  • Code Speak with LA/GA/CA "Close to home"...

Votes: 65 22.6%
  • LP's Theory - Daisy Chain KC>jail>MR

Votes: 35 12.2%
  • Baez told him to go look there

Votes: 119 41.5%
  • Alternative theories

Votes: 55 19.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
LE blocked future jailhouse videos from being released on 8/15. But because the PI was part of defense team, I don't think they would be taped anyway. They would be priviledged, wouldn't they? DC visited with KC on 8/8, and 8/14 from what I can gather.
I also just read in media links that LE searched a wooded area near the Anthony home on 8/12.

thanks yosande, for the info :)

Wow for once I agree with the majority on here. I think the connection to Baez is obvious - he had hired them for a while.

LE blocked future jailhouse videos from being released on 8/15. They also blocked the visitor's log.

But because the PI was part of defense team, I don't think they would be taped anyway. That would be priviledged, wouldn't it?

DC visited with KC on 8/8, and 8/14 from what I can gather.

I also just read in media links that LE searched a wooded area near the Anthony home on 8/12.

MR called in tips on 8/11, 12, 13.

I strongly suspect DC knows MR and sent him to that location, but can't admit it as that information would have been given to him as priviledged, thus the "daisy chain."???

I strongly suspect MR was given more detailed information, and knew exactly where and what to look for at some point. Once he could place himself there for a legit reason, he found her and called LE.

Hoover told LP, and even showed him the tape, and that's why the whole world knows. Either JH or DC knew MR before Dec 11th imo. :)

I am on the fence whether or not the meter reader was tipped off. I just can't say. I need more pieces of the puzzle. It does seem odd that he was so persistent in searching that area and that it was he that eventually found Caylee's remains. I definitely think Baez had info where KC put Caylee's remains, and sent DC and Hoover out to look for them, but I just can't make the connection to RK. My feeling is that somebody (or somebodies - plural) was feeding RK info and speculation as to where the body might be found. However, I don't believe that RK knew 100% where the body was. I think the info he was told must have been eating at him and he HAD to take a closer look himself. He may have been "set up" to find the body without even realizing it. I could be wrong. I just can't get a feeling about the MR, good or bad, or about how everything went down. What was in it for him if he did find the body? Being a county employee he couldn't accept the $250,000.00reward money and he knew this. What could be the reason he was in on it? Was somebody else going to pay him? And if that's the case, and I'm not saying it is, I'd think he'd be more of the hero if he came clean about the whole scheme and throwing everyone else under the bus.

One last thing I want to say, but it's a little off topic. Since the jailhouse video releases have been blocked since 8/15. Why are the Anthony's using that as an excuse to not seeing KC?

One last thing I want to say, but it's a little off topic. Since the jailhouse video releases have been blocked since 8/15. Why are the Anthony's using that as an excuse to not seeing KC?

I was just thinking the same thing as I was reading your post. Anyone know whether the block of jailhouse visitations releases remains in effect? If it does than it certainly lends more to the theory that the A's do not wish to visit her at this time.

As far as my new hero RK being some sort of Anthony mole, I can add that when I myself have a strong feeling about something I am like the proverbial "dog with a bone" until I am sure there is nothing amiss. If RK was a bounty hunter for years than he certainly developed finely honed observational skills during his tenure tracking bond jumpers. That's the only way you stay alive in that type of job. The smallest detail, no matter how minute can cost you your life if you fail to observe it. RK may be a meter reader now, but I would bet he knew in his gut that something was just not right with the scene in the woods. I shudder to think what someone with no training in search techniques would have done in the same situation.

I don't think RK's expunged criminal history is a huge coup for the defense at all. He has behaved in an honest manner both before and after contacting LE. He has a background in criminal skip tracing, and he has made himself available for questioning with the Police but not the Media as so many in this case have done before. I think he makes an excellent witness for the prosecution and the fact that he just lost his wife to Cancer will only make him a more sympathetic witness in the jurors eyes, in my opinion.

I believe that attacking the very person that was responsible for bringing little Caylee in from the dark would be a very poor choice for the defense to make. RK himself displayed more tenacity in trying to find answers than did Caylee's own Mother, and that's a cold hard fact any way you slice it.

Did we not see the tapes of his visit because of a priviledge? Does he have the same priviledge as JB? :waitasec:

I believe that to be YES, if he is acting as an agent of JB, the privilege, per the jail, is extended, and no video.

http://.com/category/caylee-anthony/
Has this been discussed, how her remains were in the vicinity of a Zenaida and a Gonzales and that KC was trying to send out clues?

JB is just as likely as his client to throw anyone under the bus. These PI's came clean to save their *advertiser censored****. Attorney client privilege or not, they were aware of a concealed homicide. There isn't enough money in the world that will keep them from talking. They need to start singing all the names of the people that knew where the body was. If JB, Team Casey or Team Anthony had any intention of tampering with not only a crime scene, but the body of a missing child, they need to GO DOWN WITH THE MURDERER. No deals, No immunity. So, LA, what did you know and when did you know it?

You are exactly right. Furthermore, if KC had confessed her guilt to JB she could not then expect him to defend her if she wanted to plead "not guilty". She would have to get another attorney who could, at least, pretend he believed in her innocence. That's the way it's supposed to work, but I don't know if that's what happens in the real world.

You are exactly right. Furthermore, if KC had confessed her guilt to JB she could not then expect him to defend her if she wanted to plead "not guilty". She would have to get another attorney who could, at least, pretend he believed in her innocence. That's the way it's supposed to work, but I don't know if that's what happens in the real world.

If KC confided in JB, I would think it would be his duty to convince her to confess to LE, or find another attorney. But you see, JB is in this for himself. He only cares for numero uno. He's getting free publicity and the chance to work with all those "high flutten" defense experts. His face is plastered all over the media and I imagine he's enjoying every bit of it. He's only been practicing law for 3 years; He prolly sees this as his "big break". I wouldn't put anything past him...including informing a PI where to look for a dead body in a garbage bag. IMO.

If KC confided in JB, I would think it would be his duty to convince her to confess to LE, or find another attorney. But you see, JB is in this for himself. He only cares for numero uno. He's getting free publicity and the chance to work with all those "high flutten" defense experts. His face is plastered all over the media and I imagine he's enjoying every bit of it. He's only been practicing law for 3 years; He prolly sees this as his "big break". I wouldn't put anything past him...including informing a PI where to look for a dead body in a garbage bag. IMO.
Yep, I think you're right. :clap::clap::clap:

IIRC, JB filed motion on Nov. 18

Attorney Can Bring Laptop To Jail
Monday, November 24, 2008 – updated: 5:23 pm EST November 24, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's lawyer won't have to fight for his laptop.

Jose Baez is supposed to go to court Tuesday asking to see more evidence from investigators (read all motions). He was also going to ask for special permission to bring his laptop to the jail when he visits Casey.

But Monday, the jail told Eyewitness News it has suddenly changed its laptop policy. They will allow private attorneys to carry in their computers starting next month.

TY - So it was after the tape he got the permission for the laptop. For some reason I thought it was in earlier.

Here's something looks revealing when it's in down black and white:

Monday, December 29, 2008
P.I. Says He Videotaped Area Where Caylee Was Later Found

Private investigator Jim Hoover says he recorded the wooded area where Caylee Marie Anthony's remains were found about a month before they were found.

http://www.wftv.com/video/18377211/index.html

Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Lee Anthony Hires Attorney
"It's possible criminal charges could be filed if the state feels that Lee Anthony mislead law enforcement officials or tampered with evidence in any way," Luka said.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/29/lee_anthony_hires_attorney.html

Wednesday, December 31, 2008
2nd Anthony Investigator Says He Videotaped Remains Site
Dominic Casey, a colleague of Hoover who works for the Anthonys, claims he went to the site in November with a camera to rule out the possibility that there was any evidence of Caylee there. Dominic Casey said he didn't find anything, but admits he might have missed the remains.

http://www.wftv.com/video/18388491/index.html

Mon - One PI has started to crack and talk to the press.
Tue - Lee hires an attorney.
Wed - Second PI folds and admits being at the crime scene in November

Probably just a coincidence. :rolleyes:

In light of the dates above, Lee makes more and more sense to me as the person behind the phone call, particularly since he's viewed as the family problem fixer.

His possible reasons for not contacting LE:

. wanted to retrieve evidence from the crime scene as SusieQ suggested

. wanted Caylee's body to have a respectable burial in secret, thereby giving Casey a chance to be cleared of charges because of "no body."

. wanted to keep his family and himself out of legal trouble for what they possibly knew and didn't reveal to LE

If a deal was made to keep the discovery of the body secret, the PI's could have gotten greedy and turned on LA because the wanted the reward/media money that would have accompanied the discovery of Caylee's remains.

Is any of this plausible?

In light of the dates above, Lee makes more and more sense to me as the person behind the phone call, particularly since he's viewed as the family problem fixer.
[Respectfully Snipped]
If a deal was made to keep the discovery of the body secret, the PI's could have gotten greedy and turned on LA because the wanted the reward/media money that would have accompanied the discovery of Caylee's remains.

Is any of this plausible?
Don't know if it's plausible, but your post sparked a thought of mine that might add to your post.
Last eve, Geraldo was set to show the tape, but it appeared as though the owner of the tape (PI) reneged on any agreement and demanded more money (a king's ransom). If the PI would up the ante with FOX news, it's safe to assume that they might have done the same with others in the recent past.

Don't know if it's plausible, but your post sparked a thought of mine that might add to your post.
Last eve, Geraldo was set to show the tape, but it appeared as though the owner of the tape (PI) reneged on any agreement and demanded more money (a king's ransom). If the PI would up the ante with FOX news, it's safe to assume that they might have done the same with others in the recent past.
We don't know who owned the portion of the tape that Geraldo was going to show either. Perhaps this portion of the tape was taken by DC on the other trips that JH said he made after the intial two trips they were together and he gave the tape to the A fam. They would be the owners of the tape in that sense.

GR (and the defense team) wants us to "assume" that the tape was JH's and "assume" he is the one who was holding out for a "king's ransom". Spin. Spin. Spin.

We don't know who owned the portion of the tape that Geraldo was going to show either. Perhaps this portion of the tape was taken by DC on the other trips that JH said he made after the intial two trips they were together and he gave the tape to the A fam. They would be the owners of the tape in that sense.

GR (and the defense team) wants us to "assume" that the tape was JH's and "assume" he is the one who was holding out for a "king's ransom". Spin. Spin. Spin.
Correct, which is why I used (PI) instead of JH or DC. Even the use of (PI) was kinda presumptive on my part. :rolleyes:

Exactly. That was my impression of GR's show with the defense team last night as well. But I think they are aiming at people who haven't followed the case and won't catch what they're up to.

Here's something looks revealing when it's in down black and white:

Monday, December 29, 2008
P.I. Says He Videotaped Area Where Caylee Was Later Found

Private investigator Jim Hoover says he recorded the wooded area where Caylee Marie Anthony's remains were found about a month before they were found.

http://www.wftv.com/video/18377211/index.html

Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Lee Anthony Hires Attorney
"It's possible criminal charges could be filed if the state feels that Lee Anthony mislead law enforcement officials or tampered with evidence in any way," Luka said.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/29/lee_anthony_hires_attorney.html

Wednesday, December 31, 2008
2nd Anthony Investigator Says He Videotaped Remains Site
Dominic Casey, a colleague of Hoover who works for the Anthonys, claims he went to the site in November with a camera to rule out the possibility that there was any evidence of Caylee there. Dominic Casey said he didn't find anything, but admits he might have missed the remains.

http://www.wftv.com/video/18388491/index.html

Mon - One PI has started to crack and talk to the press.
Tue - Lee hires an attorney.
Wed - Second PI folds and admits being at the crime scene in November

Probably just a coincidence. :rolleyes:

Wow!!! Good sleuthing.

I think that the clues came from Casey herself. I think that the inviews were going over
and over again I post in Casey codes thread.
Why would Casey tell Lee to look in familer places? (If the nanny had her) why would the nanny go to the Anthony's familer places? That the first clue to be me that there is no nanny.
and 2nd is when she told LA I don't think anthing else will come up and nothing should come up. (this statement I found on a tip) There should be all kind of things coming up with your child missing! Could she mean that Caylee will not come up from the water.
was there some kind a weight in bag? This make me think that Caylee was in the water. This is just a theory from the codes. PLus she told LA to look somewhere bottom left ,most people thought that was Blackjack. I think it could beeen locate of the Caylee remains.JMO just theory really

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow