How Did The PI's Get The Remains Spot...

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Who/What Motivated PI's to Search Remains Area?

• No Clue! Site was relatively randomly picked.

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Tips from Kiomarie

Votes: 10 3.5%
  • Code Speak with LA/GA/CA "Close to home"...

Votes: 65 22.6%
  • LP's Theory - Daisy Chain KC>jail>MR

Votes: 35 12.2%
  • Baez told him to go look there

Votes: 119 41.5%
  • Alternative theories

Votes: 55 19.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something just keeps hinting to me that LA was involved in this somehow. LA was the one who she seemed to have been giving coded messages to. LA was the one her father said she was closest to. G&C seemed to be turning to him more and more as time went by.

JB was passing messages, the A's talked about that. Perhaps LA said he wanted to send a file to KC and JB didn't ask what it was for.... then LA would be the one to pass the info to the PI's. But at some point JB had to have become aware of this, maybe the reason that the PI's didn't get better info was because JB found out what was happening and shut it down. He had one thing to trade the prosecution, and that was the location of the remains.

Exactly, and JB had a coming of Jesus talk with his client. Whoa, wait, what are you discussing with your brother? Then comes the confession to JB, the PI, the daisy trail. However, I don't believe that LA knew where the body was prior to it being located. I do believe he knew she was dead. I think GA and CA were in the dark the entire time. Her attorney client privilege was locked tight with JB, until he brought in the PIs.

I agree, but also believe that at some point after the video, went rogue on everyone.
I completely agree that Hoover went rogue on everyone... I also think he was the last person that team baez figured would do it. I really think Hoover blindsided them. I think he was the weak link in their game of monkeys (remember that game where the little plastic monkeys link arms and you pull them out of the barrel... oh yeah... barrel of monkeys!)

Hoover was not a monkey and that chain be a breakin' right as we watch it peeps.

The reward money would be a small part of what the finder would actually get. There would be media deals.

Maybe GA or LA didn't want to deal with LE because it would alienate/upset Cindy? If the body were found another party without their involvement it would keep the peace and perhaps keep the info about their involvement out of the trial? Just guessing. Whoever the PI was talking to is the answer.

That's the MILLION DOLLAR question! Who is he talking to?? I can't wait to find out!:waitasec:

that laptop part IS STRANGE TO ME TOO. Especially now in the gestault of all the latest info on the PIs.

He obviously has a blackberry (from court video) but I am sure there is not wifi in the prison visiting areas. He would have to have his machine to play any type of video.

Very good point and yet another little dot of coconut on the macaroon cookie of murder

You don't always need wifi - sometimes your phone can work as a modem or there are the new modem cards. Something just bugs me about the laptop...but I digress O/T.

So you are saying when this info came out and the PI's were talking too much, that JB gave the date he terminated their employment with him as a cover for himself? I think it would have been easier to claim they were still employed by him and claim attorney/client privelege. Then LE couldn't interview them.

My biggest worry in all of this is an appeals court overturning a murder 1 conviction for attorney misconduct by JB.

Exactly, and JB had a coming of Jesus talk with his client. Whoa, wait, what are you discussing with your brother? Then comes the confession to JB, the PI, the daisy trail. However, I don't believe that LA knew where the body was prior to it being located. I do believe he knew she was dead. I think GA and CA were in the dark the entire time. Her attorney client privilege was locked tight with JB, until he brought in the PIs.
I am with you again pmom.. The behavior of ma and pa was so preposterous I couldn't have swallowed it with a spoonful of jelly if I tried real hard, closed my eyes, and counted yellow yaks. The gps were off on their merry way with the alive story while a lot more was cooking behind the scenes...even at camp Baez.

snipped

Do you have a link to this info? I haven't read this yet!

I don't have a link. But LP has trashed KC in the media quite a bit, he also went right from Caylee is alive to Caylee is dead. CA will never forgive him for that, esp as she probably approved of letting him bail KC at first, I think she trusted him at first. Also, I think what LP might knows (and probably learned while he was 'working' for them) worries the A's. And they are probably wondering when LP started going to LE with his info- was it while he was at their home with KC? She just plain ole don't like him now.

I completely agree that Hoover went rogue on everyone... I also think he was the last person that team baez figured would do it. I really think Hoover blindsided them. I think he was the weak link in their game of monkeys (remember that game where the little plastic monkeys link arms and you pull them out of the barrel... oh yeah... barrel of monkeys!)

Hoover was not a monkey and that chain be a breakin' right as we watch it peeps.

JB was crazy to think anyone in this case could be trusted, privilege or no privilege, he had a duty to his client to protect this info. Trust no one. Big mistake. But was it a calculated mistake? He's got a client that's going down big time. Maybe I'm giving him too much credit to think forward into the appeal.

You don't always need wifi - sometimes your phone can work as a modem or there are the new modem cards. Something just bugs me about the laptop...but I digress O/T.
not sure what the OCounty prison is like... but I do know that the two here at Leavenworth (where I am stationed) are complete "cell outs" in terms of any calls getting in or out of buildings (and no I am not IN the prison...just married to an army officer that is in the business). The only way you are going to play a clip is on your machine... if you can get it past the winged gate guards.

JB was crazy to think anyone in this case could be trusted, privilege or no privilege, he had a duty to his client to protect this info. Trust no one. Big mistake. But was it a calculated mistake? He's got a client that's going down big time. Maybe I'm giving him too much credit to think forward into the appeal.
I keep thinking he is playing the dork card :waitasec:

I am with you again pmom.. The behavior of ma and pa was so preposterous I couldn't have swallowed it with a spoonful of jelly if I tried real hard, closed my eyes, and counted yellow yaks. The gps were off on their merry way with the alive story while a lot more was cooking behind the scenes...even at camp Baez.

Of course, hence NO JAIL VISITS SINCE OCTOBER. :confused::confused::confused:

When was the last date that TM searched in those woods? Wasn't KC out on bond at that point?

I am wondering if between the tension with her parents and then the news that TM was searching the woods might have somehow prodded KC into talking to her brother, and possibly her parents. LOL, it might have come out in anger, but I think it came out.

So you are saying when this info came out and the PI's were talking too much, that JB gave the date he terminated their employment with him as a cover for himself? I think it would have been easier to claim they were still employed by him and claim attorney/client privelege. Then LE couldn't interview them.

LE can still interview DC. If Baez could prove that DC was on the payroll through his firm on the date the video was taken he could attempt to keep the tape out of court, but he wasn't on payroll with Baez so it is not work product, and even if he was LE obtained the tape from a third party so they could still use it. DC is protected under privilege during the time he was an agent for Baez and still could not be asked what Casey told him during those visits.

When was the last date that TM searched in those woods? Wasn't KC out on bond at that point?

I am wondering if between the tension with her parents and then the news that TM was searching the woods might have somehow prodded KC into talking to her brother, and possibly her parents. LOL, it might have come out in anger, but I think it came out.

IIRC TES planned to search it on Nov 8, but still under water. They earmarked it in an earlier search for a later date, returned on the later date and it was still not searchable.

I think DC never "officially" separated from JB. However, the date is out there that he did in Oct. DC couldn't work for JB and the A's at the same time-so DC and JB had to part ways employment wise-at least that's what we are to believe and how can you prove differently? You only have their word to take-I doubt there are any official employment records. And even if there are-are those to be believed?:waitasec:

not sure what the OCounty prison is like... but I do know that the two here at Leavenworth (where I am stationed) are complete "cell outs" in terms of any calls getting in or out of buildings (and no I am not IN the prison...just married to an army officer that is in the business). The only way you are going to play a clip is on your machine... if you can get it past the winged gate guards.

If it was emailed to JB's computer he might not have opened it since it was a family communication. He might have just planned on playing it for her when he got there. After all, he allegedly was carrying letters in to her and out from her already. It would be just like another letter.

I just can't figure out how they got him talked into asking the judge to allow him to take the laptop in unless he knew.

IIRC TES planned to search it on Nov 8, but still under water. They earmarked it in an earlier search for a later date, returned on the later date and it was still not searchable.

That's the date that he was in the woods, and lost the ATV isn't it? Was KC still on bond? I can't remember when she returned to jail.

That's the date that he was in the woods, and lost the ATV isn't it? Was KC still on bond? I can't remember when she returned to jail.

She's been in the slammer since October, not watching her growing waistline, I might add.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow