How difficult to forge PR's handwriting?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hey are you good at this? Why not try and time yourself and report to us, and scan it and post it so we can see your masterpiece. As for me, I have baaaad handwriting.

I'm good at 'poster art' and cut n' paste crafts. Greeting cards, banners, etc

'I have baaaad handwriting.':
me too, carpal tunnel, can't write more than fifty words and my 'exemplars' become unreconizable
Have a foamy 'alligator', a sheath on my pencil, it helps to grip, otherwise it sometimes flings outta my grip, and can be deadly.

So ... I'm not a good candidate for your suggestion.
and hubs is a lefty, can't even read his 'scrath', to start.

plus, I can already 'see' it, in form, no need to create anew.

Yes,she admitting to write a play around RN but now I'm left to wonder if this was a accident or was it planned just things that makes me go hmmmm.Crazy thoughts again.

You don't know the power of the dark side:

Hi SD.

What did the Ramseys say about evil ....
"We don't know anybody that evil", is that the R's quote?

That I know, it is.

That would be the assumption.

I realize that's the assumption. But I'm not sure. Document analysis has changed a lot since 1996.

That I know, it is.

he once told Larry King, "we don't know anyone this evil".

http://thewebsafe.tripod.com/01011997ramseysoncnn.htm

RAMSEY, P: There is a killer on the loose.

RAMSEY, P: I don't know who it is. I don't know if it's a he or a she. But if I were a resident of Boulder, I would tell my friends to keep -- keep your babies close to you, there's someone out there.

RAMSEY, P: It seemed like kidnapping to me.

CABELL: Do you think it's a single individual?

RAMSEY, J: Yes. In my heart I do.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0003/28/lkl.00.html

P. RAMSEY: I think it was a ruse to throw us off.

J. RAMSEY: And something went terribly wrong. That's what seasoned investigators have told us

P. RAMSEY: It's an unusual number.

J. RAMSEY: No. This person is not a logical, normal person. That is mad man. This is a monster. They don't think logically. They don't think...

J. RAMSEY: No, this was not a victory.

J. RAMSEY: ...... People do not turn into a monster.

J. RAMSEY: And this garrote will be a clue. This was not an amateur device. This was a professional strangling tool. Somebody knows who did that.

J. RAMSEY: A madman is loose. We believe that...

J. RAMSEY: We -- you know, what we have learned is that there's evil in all parts of the country. Just because you live in a small town doesn't mean that it can't cross your path. Our path crossed with the worst evil imaginable.

P. RAMSEY: I don't think it was random.

J. RAMSEY: The killer is out there...

P. RAMSEY: Please look at the book. Please look at the profile. Think, think, think! There's a killer out there.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0003/27/lkl.00.html

P. RAMSEY: I'm worried for the entire country. There is a killer walking around out there someplace. Lou Smit tells us that we can...

ah, FOUND IT.

J. RAMSEY: We -- we told the police when this -- when they first asked us who -- do you have any ideas? We said, look, we don't know anybody this evil. This was an evil, evil person who did this. Did we know them? I can't imagine that we did.

J. RAMSEY: ... we don't know anybody this evil. This was an evil, evil person who did this. Did we know them? I can't imagine that we did

I realize that's the assumption. But I'm not sure. Document analysis has changed a lot since 1996.

I agree, it is 'our' assumption.

Just wondering if PR was this cool and decieving person and the letter a was the main thing that tied her to the RN wouldn't she thought about changing that.I mean we all say she was going after JR in the end.

The actual "handwritting" really has *JS* to do with nothing. The important thing about the randsom note is the written word CONTENT. People can try really hard to disguise their handwritting, such as a "righty" writting as if a "lefty". What REALLY ties PR to THIS particular piece of writting is the CONTENT. That she couldn't disguise. Anyone with any tiny sense of "literary" knowledge can CLEARLY tell that Patsy IS the RN author.
As humans, try as we might to hide our "true" selves...upon writting, our true self WILL make itself heard! JMHO. (See Don Foster's book "Author Unknown")

Thanks Ripley, Just trying to get all my question's out of the way. Being new here myself I have crazy thoughts so I write them down..

Thanks Ripley, Just trying to get all my question's out of the way. Being new here myself I have crazy thoughts so I write them down..

As a fellow "newbie" to this thread, are you too getting REALLY negative UGLY vibes from the regular Peeps here???

I'm filing an official complaint. So far, the posters I've met here have been WAY OUT THERE WEIRD!!!! and hateful, spiteful, sarcastic and negative.

This thread/board is NOT a good safe place to be.

*advertiser censored** you AHoles!

To tell the truth I have never felt the way you do. I haven't seen the kind of lingo here like you use.. They don't use any like you used. Atleast I never seen it. Sometimes I feel like my questions are to far off but I always get a nice response from the posters here. I really in one like to feel that JBR died alittle more reason than toilet rage..But I also found though these posters things I never knew before, things that can make you go Hmmm let me think alittle bit

...i am a newbie too on this thread and everyone is amazingly nice,answers all questions,gives tons of info i havn't heard before so i don't know whyyou feel this way ripley,but i am getting ugly,negative vibes from your post to tell you the truth.

As a fellow "newbie" to this thread, are you too getting REALLY negative UGLY vibes from the regular Peeps here???

I'm filing an official complaint. So far, the posters I've met here have been WAY OUT THERE WEIRD!!!! and hateful, spiteful, sarcastic and negative.

This thread/board is NOT a good safe place to be.

*advertiser censored** you AHoles!

I have read nothing but nice responses to all of your posts. Why are you jumping on people here, we have done nothing to you. And your last line, is a very good way to get banned. So, I suggest if you like getting on WBS at all...whether it be the JBR board, or the Caylee A. board....you need to cool it. As far as an official complaint goes...you have nothing to report us on...we have answered your questions, and have been nice to you. If anybody needs to be reported...it is YOU!

My "q's" drawn by a sharpie look just like PR's and RN's "q's" -- I learned to draw it as a "8" (although I don't usually draw a hooded "a")

Ripley, it can be tough sometimes and I get snarky myself out of frustration sometimes but I hope you can feel comfortable addressing those who upset you. Most are good people here and would not want you so upset. I've been humbled myself and I've also been attacked over the years. All in all, it's a learning experience about ourselves. I think you have every right to ask for an apology is you feel you need one and I bet you will get one.

Hang in there. "Ripley" is tough, right? (kickin alien *advertiser censored* and all that :-)

My "q's" drawn by a sharpie look just like PR's and RN's "q's" -- I learned to draw it as a "8" (although I don't usually draw a hooded "a")

Were you in the Ramsey house the night of the murder? If so...then maybe YOU are the author of the RN and JB's killer. Of course, I am kidding...but, I think that you get my point. The fact that...according to Patsy's OWN mother...the RN looked like Patsy's handwriting...and Patsy lived inside the house where the RN was found...to me, means only one thing...that Patsy was the author of that RN. Regardless if you and I or anyone else...can write like her. I highly doubt, that someone that is claiming to be a member of a SFF, is going to go searching through the Ramsey's home, to find some sort of letter or something that Patsy wrote...so that they could sit and copy her style of writing. If they were going to do that, they may as well have just signed the RN...Love, Patsy.

I do see where you were going with your post though, you were just stating that you could write like Patsy if you wanted to. I am just stating that IMO...the intruder didn't do that, he didn't have to...since it WAS...IMO...Patsy that wrote it.

Were you in the Ramsey house the night of the murder? If so...then maybe YOU are the author of the RN and JB's killer. Of course, I am kidding...but, I think that you get my point. The fact that...according to Patsy's OWN mother...the RN looked like Patsy's handwriting...and Patsy lived inside the house where the RN was found...to me, means only one thing...that Patsy was the author of that RN. Regardless if you and I or anyone else...can write like her. I highly doubt, that someone that is claiming to be a member of a SFF, is going to go searching through the Ramsey's home, to find some sort of letter or something that Patsy wrote...so that they could sit and copy her style of writing. If they were going to do that, they may as well have just signed the RN...Love, Patsy.

I do see where you were going with your post though, you were just stating that you could write like Patsy if you wanted to. I am just stating that IMO...the intruder didn't do that, he didn't have to...since it WAS...IMO...Patsy that wrote it.

well only the letter "q" and only with a sharpie :) -- well now that I think about it if you hand me a sharpie some simple letters b p c d f h i j l s t u w x y z m, n, v, o and numbers 1 8 0 could be drawn like PR AND the RN to fool even her mother but only with my right hand. (I don't draw hooded a's though) -- although I would need to see a sample of PR's handwriting to do this.

If PR did write the RN, she must have psychotic or on drugs that night, and JR was equally lunatic to allow her to write such an RN for LE.

If the RN ended "Love, Patsy" do you think she would be dumb enough to write that?

well only the letter "q" and only with a sharpie :) -- well now that I think about it if you hand me a sharpie some simple letters b p c d f h i j l s t u w x y z m, n, v, o and numbers 1 8 0 could be drawn like PR AND the RN to fool even her mother but only with my right hand. (I don't draw hooded a's though) -- although I would need to see a sample of PR's handwriting to do this.

If PR did write the RN, she must have psychotic or on drugs that night, and JR was equally lunatic to allow her to write such an RN for LE.

If the RN ended "Love, Patsy" do you think she would be dumb enough to write that?

No need. Though she may as well have.

LOL..goodness no.

IMO..there is NO TELLING what sort of drugs she was taking, to get her though that night.

LOL..goodness no.

IMO..there is NO TELLING what sort of drugs she was taking, to get her though that night.

If the R's disposed of some items like tape, rope, paintstick, beaver boots, why did they not also dispose of notepad and sharpie? I can understand it might have been an oversight on one of them, but the other should have picked it up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow
Back