Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

kaykay543

Reaction score
Website
www.damngoodpopcorn.com
Sorry if this is the wrong place. I can't seem to answer any conversations or start a new one. I don't have a quote feature. And when I try to start a new one it says "you can't convo this person"

Not sure if this is what you're asking but go to your INBOX, upper right corner.
Click on it and it should list your conversations. At the bottom of the convo, there is a place to post, same as in threads.

Hope this helps.

Not sure if this is what you're asking but go to your INBOX, upper right corner.
Click on it and it should list your conversations. At the bottom of the convo, there is a place to post, same as in threads.

Hope this helps.

thanks for your help. Someone sent me a test convo (thank you) and it works fine. But the one I received last night has no "reply" button. So I can't answer it. When I try to start a new convo with the same person it says "you can't start a conversation with insert forum name"

I can't figure it out

Perhaps their settings don't allow for convos? You can set it that way.
But why you'd then start a convo, I don't know. lol

Maybe that's it? Just seem odd to convo someone and block a reply? I didn't want to come off as rude by not replying. I guess it will be a webslueth's unsolved mystery lol. At least I know they are working. As you can tell I have never used them before.

Apologies ... this reply is very late and you've probably solved this ten times over by now but I'll answer it anyway in case it helps a newcomer.

It seems the sender (whether inadvertently or intentionally) must have clicked the box at the bottom that says " Lock conversation (no responses will be allowed)".

So you aren't left with such a mystery on your hands, you could always start your own conversation with them to inquire.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Queen of the Winter Night
Back