How Will the ANTHONY FAMILY react?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I feel they will react the same way they have been reacting throughout the entire saga. Deny that it is Caylee. When it is proven to be Caylee, they will deny it was Casey. When prosecution proves Casey mudered her daughter, they will deny that, too, saying she was set up, and that "ZG" killed Caylee, and then later dumped her remains close to the Anthony's to taunt them. Betcha.

This is exactly what is going to happen!

I am not a friend of the George's and Cindy's, but I have found myself very often trying to walk in their shoes.

Remember there are five stages of grief: Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression, and Acceptance.

Which stage have GA and CA been stuck in? Denial! Why? perhaps it is because the death of a child - and Caylee was a child to them - is so traumatic:

Don't forget too that they have had to struggle with this phase in the public spotlight. How many of us would have fared better?

Now they have an opportunity to move on. Move on to Anger...anger towards Casey. Eventually they will reach the end...as long as the journey does not kill them.

OMG I so TAgree! I have to keep putting myself in their shoes bc MY grief is so unbelievable and I can't even imagine theirs-- NO matter what they have purported to believe-- they are human and they have intelligence...this has to be hitting them hard.

I feel they will react the same way they have been reacting throughout the entire saga. Deny that it is Caylee. When it is proven to be Caylee, they will deny it was Casey. When prosecution proves Casey mudered her daughter, they will deny that, too, saying she was set up, and that "ZG" killed Caylee, and then later dumped her remains close to the Anthony's to taunt them. Betcha.

I think the title question would make for a great poll and I think your answer would make for a landslide response.

I was just wondering if anyone knows when and where Lee was today when he was notified? I wonder what his reaction was? Also curious as to whether or not he has a lawyer?

Figured I would start this so we can discuss the family reaction and what clues we may find in their reactions.

God bless you Caylee Marie!

Surely to God they won't do something so d*mn stupid !!!!!

yup. And my heart breaks for CA's mom who begged her months ago to stop making a fool of herself on TV. The woman must be beside herself watching her daughter continue on with the charade. What is wrong with these people FGS???

Death in general is hard to *move on from*. Unexpected death, specifically a life lost from a murderous act (self inflicted or otherwise) compounds the grieving process to say the least. When you add to this such a young victim, personally ... I can only imagine.

I can speak from exp. here when I say that grief can make you feel, and act, in unimaginable ways. I have compassion for Caylee's entire family, truly! I will not however, allow my compassion to discolor fact's. I am human, this is not my child or, my grandchild that I have lost. I am outraged and humbled!

In spite of that, I too will now journey towards acceptance, and yes even forgiveness (at some point I hope). That is how I choose to honor Caylee.

I am not a friend of the George's and Cindy's, but I have found myself very often trying to walk in their shoes.

Remember there are five stages of grief: Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression, and Acceptance.

Which stage have GA and CA been stuck in? Denial! Why? perhaps it is because the death of a child - and Caylee was a child to them - is so traumatic:

Don't forget too that they have had to struggle with this phase in the public spotlight. How many of us would have fared better?

Now they have an opportunity to move on. Move on to Anger...anger towards Casey. Eventually they will reach the end...as long as the journey does not kill them.

I think they will continue to blame the Nanny, remember she had a key to the A's house...if the garbage bag came from TonE's then the Nanny had a key to his house too. JMO.

"Remains of a small child have been found near Caylee's grandparents' home just 12 hours after their appearance on Larry King Live! Exclusive reaction from George & Cindy Anthony."

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/larry.king.live/

Looks like they are back on Friday.

WOW, haven't been able to get online all day and then to read that the Anthony's are going to be on LKL tomorrow really :furious: annoys the heck out of me. If anything, they should go and see Casey and also wait for the results from the ME's office.

I feel they will stay in denial at least saying it wasn't Casey who did this but you know i guess until any of us are in there shoes we don't know how we would react.May God Bless you G&C and May you rest in peace baby Caylee.

Does anyone know where a link may be to a live cam of the A"s home is and where is everyone talking at i cant find anything new going on

WOW, haven't been able to get online all day and then to read that the Anthony's are going to be on LKL tomorrow really :furious: annoys the heck out of me. If anything, they should be going to go and see Casey and waiting for the results from the ME's office.
I knew you couldn't stay away Mrs. Beasley.

yup. And my heart breaks for CA's mom who begged her months ago to stop making a fool of herself on TV. The woman must be beside herself watching her daughter continue on with the charade. What is wrong with these people FGS???

I thought about her today and prayed for her and the rest of Caylee's family. It is so sad, they have to endure not only the grief of Caylee's horrible death and being thrown out in a garbage bag, but the insanity of CA & GA.

I believe if CA & GA will stay out of it, the rest of the family will give Caylee a nice burial and the proper respect she so deserves.

I was giving them a little bit on this....BUT LARRY KING tomorrow night??? this was planned earlier just after learning....no...as for what they have had to deal with with the media....they have asked for it...if they wouldn't have taunted the media all the time with the lines of we know more but can't release it....big media event--we will disclose more....that type of garbage...they asked and directed and became the circus ringmasters....don't use that for an excuse....I have never ever been thru something this horrendous but logic tells me I wouldn't be out and about yelling and screaming at LE when they infact haven't provided all that that they could do to find an innocent child...

I feel for their loss but that---is about it-----anyone who could get this devasting news should be in shock---not on LK....(especially when they have "thought" she was alive--so this would truly be shock)---there is something wrong here and it isn't just the car......

But sympathy for the loss --- yes ------ but ----- its been hard.....

jmo

I am almost certain the Anthony's will remain in some state of denial. However, for myself, I feel that I should step away from my laptop these days. There is a surreal feeling about all of this, a bargain in the making and then someone decides to slip into the woods to "relieve himself" and finds a bag of bones? Just the day before LP says" don't be surprised if LE doesn't already have the body?" The Anthony's are all out of town and pleading their case on TV. Making snide remarks about the OCSO? Now the Sherrif feels triumphant. I feel as if I am watching a very bad tv show. Maybe I have Anthonyitis.

Everytime I see that baby I cry. I feel the networks are pimping that child by showing her singing and happy and in the next breath talking about a bag of bones. Doesn't anyone have any shame anymore?

Hi all, new posting here but following from day one or 31? I think I have figured out their response. Does anyone remember jail convo between CA and KC where CA asks her has anyone been in the house and KC answers without hesitating 'Zanieda has the key to the house." Then CA is probly thinking Correct answer KC. From the 15th they made a pact to deny deny deny.Thats their story and sticking to it.

God Bless Caylee, in safe care now

Apparently they will react by doing Larry King.

I am sorry... no, I am not. I have tried to understand, to "walk in the shoes" of the Anthonys, I have chided myself for judging them too harshly, etc.

Forget it. I will try that no longer. To do so, in my opinion, would be ridiculous.

These people, the grandparents who claim to have loved Caylee so dearly, within scant hours of hearing that a body very likely to be that dear grandchild... within hours if not minutes of hearing this horror, they had to have taken a call from Larry King's people and agreed to appear on his show to discuss "the remains."

I find this disgusting. Utterly disgusting.

Who among you would consider even answering the phone from media much less agreeing to appear on such a show so quickly?

My first reaction was to think CA would continue her hopeless diatribes, but now I think the As will go into seclusion and say they are grieving. That will give time for the focus to be turned to the insanity defense which it seems is the only hope for KC to avoid new DP charges.
In other words, their silence will prepare the groundwork for KC to mount a plea bargain rather than risk losing with a not-guilty plea.

I think they will blame her death on the nanny unless Casey does a plea deal and admits to her death but even then I think Casey will say it was an accident.

I was just wondering, since George and Cindy have not visited Casey because "she wants the focus to be on finding Caylee" and if now they have...will they go and visit their daughter in jail and listen to some more of her lies?

Remember when telling your lies....ABSOLUTELY...works every time

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back