Huckaby tied to January missing girl report

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I heard an unconfirmed rumor through someone that lives in the trailer park that the little girl in question was allegedly Christian Sinclair's daughter. I heard this over spring break.

Maybe that is why he was so belligerent when the police came because of the way they dismissed what happened to his daughter.

imo

Yep. I am wondering if cause of death will actually be drug overdose and that's the "accident" MH refers to.

JMO

She may try to sugarcoat it but it is no accident.

She had no legal rights to administer drugs to Sandra, period.

I am not sure she died from a drug overdose. Melissa's grandmom said she returned from the church in about an hour iirc.

So for her to get Sandra's body ready and in the suitcase and then go throw Sandra in the pond doesnt leave much time for the murder to happen.

imo

Here's what Wikipedia has to say about benzodiazepines:

Okay. Am I the only one whose stomach just rolled over? :eek:

Was her mom too drunk/drugged to check her for molestation?
Did the doctors check?
WHY NOT?

Here's hoping this news doesn't create a climate where the defense can ask for a change of venue.

oh WOW...a little girl was drugged with that?!?! i had that when i had my endoscopy done last year and that stuff knocked me on my butt! i didnt remember ANYTHING from the time it took effect(they injected it, told me and i looked at the wall and everything went squiggly) till i woke up in recovery in MID SENTENCE at that...had trouble putting my clothes back on and getting to the car(even with DHs help!) and then i went home and slept all day...

oh wow... :furious:

Here's what Wikipedia has to say about benzodiazepines:

Okay. Am I the only one whose stomach just rolled over? :eek:

Was her mom too drunk/drugged to check her for molestation?
Did the doctors check?
WHY NOT?

Here's hoping this news doesn't create a climate where the defense can ask for a change of venue.

Huckaby may have still been in the grooming stage. She may not have left evidence of molestation. Forgive me for saying this but even if she performed a sexual act on the little girl there wouldn't necessarily be visible evidence for the doctors to see.

And if the little girl was out of it due to being sedated and totally unaware then she wouldn't remember anything.

It is no coincidence that there is another possible victim imo. There may be even more but they are too fearful or ashamed to come forward or they may have been drugged too and don't remember.

What a low life piece of scum this woman is.

And this may be only the tip of the iceberg.

imoo

JVM with issues is covering MH right now, bbl...

I bet you JDB was right...I bet Sandra will also be found to have drugs in her system. What do you all think?

Kat Thank you!!!zIf you recall the story I heard was Sandra and two others before Sandra went missing.I am will to bet Sandra has Drugs in her system.

I haven't read through the thread yet but, I want to :clap: :clap: for Jennifer Wadsworth from the Tracy Press!!!!

So, the report wasn't taken seriously because the mother of the little girl had alcohol on her breath? Seriously??? Unbelievable, shame on that officer.

I wouldn't expect the defense to bring this up.:blowkiss:

You're probably right. I guess I was thinking how OJ's defense team did everything they could to make the LAPD look like inept, racist liars. Similarly it seemed as if MH's defense might want to try to discount the Tracy PD any way they possibly could.

Did anyone listening to this interview listen to how matter-of-fact MH is? She talks in a the same tone about the suitcase, in the same tone as saying her grandfather could not be part of anything like this, and the same tone as talking about taking the girl to a park. She seems, by definition, a classic sociopath.

Kat Thank you!!!zIf you recall the story I heard was Sandra and two others before Sandra went missing.I am will to bet Sandra has Drugs in her system.

:blowkiss: you are a wonderful sleuth JDB, you brought us that story a long time ago!

Yes, I remember and it breaks my heart that there is yet another little girl out there that was drugged by MH too (we have to wait until our crack reporter breaks that story for us to state it as fact, but we certainly are in the know from you and your sources JDB)!

Did anyone listening to this interview listen to how matter-of-fact MH is? She talks in a the same tone about the suitcase, in the same tone as saying her grandfather could not be part of anything like this, and the same tone as talking about taking the girl to a park. She seems, by definition, a classic sociopath.

:balloons: welcome to websleuths ChristineD

I heard an unconfirmed rumor through someone that lives in the trailer park that the little girl in question was allegedly Christian Sinclair's daughter. I heard this over spring break.

Do you live close? If you don't mind me asking?

Unfortunately, JVM didn't have any additional information on it. They did discuss this on her show but said they have no independent confirmation on this story of the 7-yo little girl. But, they are working on it.

m_ac76763c1ef4485394574b4f9743b1bc
Sorry if this was already posted...I haven't been keeping up to speed in the past few days. But is this a picture of Melissa and 2 young girls? (makes me sick if it is her!) I found the picture on her brother's myspace but it's too small for me to tell for sure if it's MH. Maybe someone here has some photo enhancing skills?

EDIT: Sorry the pic isn't showing up. It is on CL's myspace (MH's brother) for anyone who is interested in checking it out.

It looks bad for MH though doesn't it.Good for the press to find something. Now people may go to the police,the right people, to get things looked into, sqeekey wheels a friend of mine once said.MH better turn over her cell phone records for our team here at WB's
to see where she was??? Wait thats another thread.She is in jail right where she should
be.No matter what may have happened to her.

So this is a different girl. The child in this report had blue eyes and Sandra had brown eyes. I had heard that the girl from the previous incident was also Sandra. I wonder if the police thought the girls mother drugged her because of her alcohol and drug problem. It sure seems that where ever MH is trouble is sure to follow. There is the rape where then guy was cleared. Two different theft charges. An arson that hasn't been solved. Two different reports of being abused by men. Sandra and now a drugged child. Either she is the unluckiest person alive or she has some very deep mental problems.

Oh she's disturbed alright. She's also a huge, attention seeking liar. I guess that's what's called crazy like a fox.
You know, it's no shame to have emotional problems. You get help, you work on it, you avoid relationships and other entanglements until you are healthy enough to deal with them. What you don't do is act out your problems in a sadistic, inhuman manner, taking the innocence and sacred life of another in the process. That's when the shame should come in. That's when my sympathy for the disturbed person does right down the toilet.

P.S. (the "you" is general and is not directed at DairyGirl or any poster).

:blowkiss: you are a wonderful sleuth JDB, you brought us that story a long time ago!

Yes, I remember and it breaks my heart that there is yet another little girl out there that was drugged by MH too (we have to wait until our crack reporter breaks that story for us to state it as fact, but we certainly are in the know from you and your sources JDB)!
Maybe JDB's source needs to be contacting the Tracy Press and Jennifer Wadworth! Having a heads up on these things could produce faster results in reporting them. ;)

I don't know about the rest, but from the church to the pond & back to the MHP could be done in 10-15 minutes obeying the speed limit. I drove it one way last week.

Thanks.

I was thinking more in line of the time for the drugs to be in effect and enough drugs given that she would die from them pretty quickly leaving her time to put her in the suitcase...go to the pond and then return to her grandparents home. Iirc, Connie said she was gone about an hour.

I don't know anything about drugs, legal or otherwise. How long would it take MH to render Sandra unconscious?

imo

The group includes Rohypnol, otherwise known as Rufinol - not sold in the US but illegally used as a "date rape" drug.
Wow. I didn't realize that is what they were talking about. Thanks.

It would certainly explain having no memories of who gave her the drug or what happened for a considerable time.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpond1972
Back