Hugs for everyone when this trial starts up

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awe I am glad you all took to this thread! It's what I was hoping for. :grouphug:

There is so much talk about the 31 days before Casey reported Caylee missing. Her attorney says that can be explained, Cindy reported Caylee missing not Casey. How can the attorney think that can be explained? Had Casey been able to get on that plane to this day no would would have known Caylee was dead. I hope this ok to post this here if not please let me know.Just letting off steam..

Websleuths. :tyou:

As a survivor of abuse, the ways in which being a member of this site has helped me in my life are hard to describe, it has been healing. Here, I found my voice. Here I have been allowed to express so many of my emotions and feelings connected to abuse. Not just my abuse, but the pain we all feel when we hear of any other innocent person being abused. Man, woman, child or living creature.

I do not speak for Websleuths, but my understanding is this is a victim's advocate site. I guess some of the misunderstanding is that a small few think Casey is the victim, while by vote the majority are here for Caylee. IMHO.

My fellow members are strong and brave and do not usually share their own abuse. They (if I may) feel they are healing by being here for other victims of abuse. I feel this fact is lost on some... :rolleyes:

or maybe misunderstood. Mods, I was wondering if there was a "icon" that could be given to Websleuthers (who wanted to do this)... something to the effect of "abuse survivor" "abuse survivor advocate." So, maybe the next time a person is expressing how upset it makes them to think what Caylee went through...they are not seen as a "hater."

I am upset that abuse survivors at WS have to deal with posters who accuse them of what is impossible. These survivors do not have hate for their own abusers, are of the highest character, and are here to support other victims and do what they can to create a day when there are no more victims of abuse. Nothing about this was said on this thread, I thought this was an "okay" thread to express my feelings on the subject. I wanted to say to the Websleuthers who are here for the reasons stated above, ~ I thank you for all you have done for me. If your mission is to be kind and help support and heal other victims of abuse, you have done so for me. :hug:

I thank Caylee Marie. :cry:
:rose:

with the jurys droping, looks like by day 5 of the picking they may have to get the homeless at they would have a roof over their heads 3 meals a day and a bed for 8 weeks, plus they have no idea of what has happened.

I thought after 3 days of high jinks this thread definitely needs to be bumped.

Can someone please wake me when it's all over?

oxoxoxoxoox

Well our family, all of us including married children and the grandchildren, are going to a cabin up north for 5 days...no phone, no internet!!

Mommy will have a "YAP" (a lap) for her 2 yo instead of this screen. Maybe I will become not addicted to this case anymore.

Jury selection so far has been intriguing...and I agree with others...I think opening statements are going to take forever because ICA will have many hissy fits...

not so much from the truth...but if the SA gets one thing wrong...watch out...NO I didn't.... I .... fill in the blanks.

Have a great weekend you all. See you Monday Eve or Tues morning.

Well our family, all of us including married children and the grandchildren, are going to a cabin up north for 5 days...no phone, no internet!!

Mommy will have a "YAP" (a lap) for her 2 yo instead of this screen. Maybe I will become not addicted to this case anymore.

Jury selection so far has been intriguing...and I agree with others...I think opening statements are going to take forever because ICA will have many hissy fits...

not so much from the truth...but if the SA gets one thing wrong...watch out...NO I didn't.... I .... fill in the blanks.

Have a great weekend you all. See you Monday Eve or Tues morning.

I too will have to leave next week. I will have my little i phone though! Im sure that fellow posters will keep everyone informed. This trial will be a wild ride for sure. I had to leave during the cooper trial and i just followed everything on my phone from this great site. I felt like i didnt miss a thing. :seeya:

After the last 3 days of jury selection dealing with hardship, I would just like to extend my prayers to not only those here at Websleuths, but the good people who were summoned and truly have hardships on their lives that keep them from serving...especially the women whose voices have cracked when speaking of leaving their children for an extended amount of time, and those dealing with health issues themselves, and the health issues of their families.

I am so grateful to Websleuths! I hate having to leave the trial and go to work! I so appreciate the updates and running commentaries that I can read after work - or between work times. Trying to be a good mom, too - there is just not enough time! Work, be a mom (single mom, too!) and then try to catch up with all of the video tapes of the day and the forums! I am falling behind and not getting enough sleep - seriously worried about how I will do it all when the opening arguments begin! My work schedule this summer is pretty good, so I will get to watch some live, but cannot devote my whole life to this. My son wanted to have a friend over yesterday after I took them swimming (note the sacrifice to be a good mom - do I get points?) and he said, they would play quietly and I could watch the KC Anthony trial. Using that as a bargaining chip for what he wants! Am I so obvious?

Hugs to everyone on day 4. I am leaving for work but will be trying to listen in on my computer. Yesterday I had no sound coming from the ear buds. I had to rubber band the sound button down for the sound to come out. It worked! I got called into the bosses office and was so scared I got caught out but it was nothing. Thank the Lord. What we won't do to see Justice for Caylee. Have a good day and stay sane. Will check in later. Peace

Time for a group hug again!!!

Mamabear is back :seeya:

Seems like things are moving right along...wish I could just curl up with my computer today but then we would have nothing to eat...and nothing to wear....just little things in life that are troublesome...

Hugs and prayers. A very good thing to start the morning. Praying for justice for Caylee. Wisdom and clarity for the Prosecution. Patience for all here. Peace

Trial will officially be starting soon!! Going to be tough hearing/seeing things during trial. :grouphug: hugs to all!

I for one want to thank all of you for your input, emotions, ideas, perspectives, hopes, revelations and fears. It has been an incredibly long and very informative three years hoping and praying for JUSTICE for Caylee. That's all we want - collectively, I think - - - justice for this sweet, young angel, Caylee.

It is now our turn, as WS'ers, to sit back and hope and pray that the State Prosecutors and all of that circumstantial evidence do us proud...

.....do us proud by serving you justice, Caylee.

Wishing you all PEACE. Thank you so very much for having me here.

I should ad that although I have glanced through other cases here on WS, none less important or heartbreaking than this particular one, for some reason this group of strangers has opted to

band together and wrap our arms around Caylee.

We cannot help her, or protect her, or change things for her but we can pray for justice.....together.

Monday is the day!

I am hoping to hear opening statements...

Let's hang together and not bite and devour one another

Two more days and it's ALL ABOUT CAYLEE!! I cannot wait until opening statements!

What a great idea for a thread, thanks Willen fan. I'm secretley a Willen fan as well. LOL. I've read all of my daughters books.....even the ones she didn't read.

Thank you fellow WS members for being with me for these past few years. I have learned SO much from all of you. At times i've laughed, cried, been mad, and felt not so alone. For all of that to come from a website, well, that's pretty darn amazing. No one in my personal life cares about these cases. It's refreshing and validating that there are so many of you out there who feel like I do about justice for these victims!

I fell in love with this little sweet girl the first day I saw her picture on day 31. I just couldn't understand ANY reason not to report your child missing immediately. I lost my daughter at a public event once. Worst 4 minutes of my life. We were both completely traumatized by the event and in fact left in tears, both of us. We spent the rest of that night cuddling each other and I personally said many prayers of thanks that I had another chance with my child. This is how Mothers act. This is how Mothers love their children. This is why I love little Caylee when no one in her family seemed to. A child is here for our protection to teach us about joy and love. She needed her Mommy to love her. It breaks my heart over and over that little Caylee was deprived of that.

I know this is going to be tough on all of you(and myself I am sure) that have followed this case since day one. I just wanted to make this in support of all of us. It will be tough but we will all get through it! Thoughts and Prayers for all of you, the media,Caylee's Grandparents, and last but not least CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY!. :grouphug:

Caylee, justice is coming for you baby girl! <3

How sweet of you! We should all remember to make sure we look after ourselves during this trial ... it's been a long time coming.

Taken Care WF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member