Human Remains/Blue Barrel

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Conflicting reports on the remains found ...

1. Partial remains - foot & leg

2. Skeletal remains

3. Possibly the remains of a child

4. Remains has red-ish or red-ish blonde hair

5. From a comment on Gretawire .. that Greta did not feel this was Stacy because the remains were reported "supposedly by authorities" at the scene to be either "hispanic or african-american".

So - here we go again ...

Waiting to hear Greta's show ..

Rum Tum

Yes, Lisa Stebic seems to have some Native American in her with her dark hair. At least, it is what I am reminded of in her photos.

I am sure it wouldn't be Lisa.

Hmm, doesn't skin discolor after you are dead? I could understand stating someone's leg or foot might be african-american, but hispanic? That could be caucasian with a tan.

I guess we'll have to wait to hear good facts from LE as it sounds pretty darn confusing right now.

They are saying her breast implants could help identify her, if there are any and if this is her.

Anderson Cooper reporting....Human remains found near railroad tracks,
frozen to the ground.

Baden saying they'll know gender, age, race and sex by tomorrow. Dentals and DNA would be next.

Greta being flagged off that it's not Stacey.

Bet Drew never thought about her implants helping to ID her if she's ever found.

Greta has been talking about Heath Ledger for about 5 minutes now....

I wonder if she'll cover that mysteriously missing college student - Brianna - tonight? That is the most bizarre case.

Nancy also covered an African American military woman who's also missing but I think that's much more recent than could match with these remains. Sorry, but didn't catch her name.

Nancy also covered an African American military woman who's also missing but I think that's much more recent than could match with these remains. Sorry, but didn't catch her name.
I saw that also but unfortunately didn't catch her name either. If these remains are frozen into the ground it would seem they've been there a while. I found Dr. Baden's comments rather ironic as to the implants ~ that is one thing DP probably forgot about that they have an ID number! :)

lol Panthera, wouldn't that be the kicker.. he pays for the breast implants, and that is what identifies her when they find her!

lol Panthera, wouldn't that be the kicker.. he pays for the breast implants, and that is what identifies her when they find her!
I'd find it hilarious! :D I wonder if he's paying attention to the news tonight and heard Dr. Baden??!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unconscous