Hunting JonBenét’s Killer: The Untold Story Thurs Apr 11 A&E, 9pm

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
John Ramsey knows that Burke had Hi-Tec boots because the police told him that in 2000. How many shoes come with a compass in the lace? Ramsey remembered Burke having shoes like that.

But Elizabeth Vargas is careful to ask him an irrelevant question. If I heard it correctly, she says, "Nobody in your family wears Hi-Tec boots?" Who cares if they wear them in 2019? (How would he know anyway? Is he the shoe inspector?)

From the beatific look on his face during his interview, Todd Fuss must have had a guarantee in his back pocket that the program would publicly accuse Berenice Whatshername of trying to frame him. He probably had 1000 bucks burning a hole in his other back pocket.

I guess John Ramsey is going to acquiesce in slandering middle-aged working class men for the rest of his life.

(snipped from article):
"Among the images is one of JonBenet smiling as she looks up at the camera, taken at her Colorado home on Christmas Eve of 1996.

That is the last known photo of JonBenet, who just a few hours later was murdered inside her own home while her parents and brother slept in their rooms just a few feet away from the 6-year-old child beauty queen."
Is that a British thing, or does the Daily Mail writer simply not know that "Christmas Eve" is not the same as Christmas evening?

Every time I see that ransom note it bothers me. The squiggly font reminds me of when my mother would leave notes from Santa on Xmas when I was little... The same squiggly like writing.

When Coroner Meyer and Dr. Andrew Sirontak undertook a second autopsy on JonBenet, and Dr. Andrew Sirontak confirmed Coroner Meyer's earlier findings, but with some additions and qualifications, you have to wonder if they speculated on who did it?

Dr. Sirontak had to say to Coroner Meyer well it looks like you got that finding correct, that definitely backs up one of the resident males being the suspect, else looks like its all fake can only be the mother?

They could hardly behave like automatons, and spew out written reports and disappear into the void.

I haven't been able to watch the series. Can someone who has provide some answers please? Was it ever specified when this photo was taken, exactly? Also, any answers to ZoriahNZ's post above?

I assume it was at the W's Christmas party (considering she's wearing the black vest)?

I don't think she ever made it to bed that night.

Perhaps, although that wouldn't explain why she was wearing the longjohns (which she didn't wear to the party). It would make sense that, whoever put her to bed (supposedly JR), would simply leave the white long-sleeve on (as it was comfortable enough to sleep in).

Is that the white gap top she was found in? ETA: Holy crap and the same hair tie post mortem too.

Doesn't this imply she wasn't dressed for bed at all?

ZoriahNZ,

Is that the white gap top she was found in?
It definitely looks like it, but without seeing the Sequined Star on the front it cannot be confirmed.

Excerpts from National Enquirer book, "JonBenet, The Police Files" by Don Gentile and David Wright
Patsy Ramsey: "Well, she was just really zonked and John carried her up to her room... and, I, uh, you know, ran up behind him and, or in front of him, I can't remember. Maybe, or it might have been in front of him to turn the bed down. And he laid her down and I got her undressed and put her, I left her shirt on her and, uh, went to the bathroom and tried to find some pajama pants and all I could find was some, like long underwear pants... and put those on."

Tom Trujillo: "What color of top did she wear to bed that night. What color top was she wearing actually to the Whites' house like?

Patsy Ramsey: "Well, she wore this little outfit that I had gotten her at the Gap. We had a little, little riff over that 'cause I wanted her to wear, I was wearing a red sweater and I wanted her to wear this red sweater with her black velvet pants, 'cause I was wearing black velvet pants and it was Christmas and all that. And she didn't want to wear the red shirt just because I was wearing it. She wanted to wear the shirt that went with the outfit which was a Gap out fit that I had bought her when we went shopping for her and it was a little white, kind of neck like this.."

Tom Trujillo: "Kind of a crew neck?"

Patsy Ramsey: "...Crew neck and it had a little, little rhinestone, little kind of sequin kind of star thing on it."

Tom Trujillo: "Okay."

Patsy Ramsey: "So I just left that on her."

Tom Trujillo: "Okay. And I'm sorry. What kind of pants, what color of pants...?"

Patsy Ramsey: "They were black velvet. Black velvet jeans, kind of like, from the Gap. Some little black velvet vest."

Tom Trujillo: "And what were you wearing Patsy, a, a red turtleneck and black...?"

Patsy Ramsey: "Velvet jeans, yeah."

So Patsy states JonBenet wore a black velvet vest. as part of an outfit she purchased from the Gap Store to the White's Christmas Party.

Assuming these were bought specifically for the White's Christmas Party and you can plainly see JonBenet is wearing a black velvet vest and Black velvet jeans then its safe to conclude the White Top will be the one with the Sequined Star?

ETA: Holy crap and the same hair tie post mortem too.
Yes, but indistinct to my eyes.

Yes, it may imply this, since someone has added a second hair tie which I've suggested might be staging?

Coroner Meyer, Autopsy Report, Excerpt
REMAINDER OF EXTERNAL EXAMINATION: The unembalmed, well developed and well nourished caucasian female body measures 47 inches in length and weighs an estimated 45 pounds. The scalp is covered by long blonde hair which is fixed in two ponytails, one on top of the head secured by a cloth hair tie and blue elastic band, and one in the lower back of the head secured by a blue elastic band.

In all probability this is a photograph of JonBenet taken at the White's Party ?

I’m certainly no expert, but I think this “Last Photo” that John Ramsey sold shows that her hair was completely redone before her body was found. It was common for Patsy to pull her front hair into a hair tie toward the top and back of her head leaving the rest of her hair in back to fall down over her back. Several photos show that, but in all of them the hair is pulled further toward the back of her head than the way it was in the autopsy photo. Look at the following photos and get an idea where the hair ties were when it was pulled up like that.

This one the hair is pulled back almost to the back of her head:
JonBenet at Party.jpg

In this one, even though her head is tilted slightly down, you can see that the hair tie again is at the back of her head:
John and Jon.jpg

In this one, her head is straight on at the camera and you can see the hair is pulled back, but the hair tie isn’t even visible.
Last-picture-of-JonBenet-taken-Christmas-morning-1996.jpg

(continued in next post)

(continued from previous post)

Warning: autopsy photo included in this post.

Compare those photos with the one recently sold by John Ramsey. The hair is pretty much the same -- pulled back with the hair tie toward the back of her head:
Last Known Photo.jpg

But in this photo, all of the hair in front (even down to her ear) is pulled to the very top of her head directly above the ear. It’s not pulled back, it’s pulled up:
Face (Right).JPG

The only point of all this is that JonBenet’s hair (including the topknot) was apparently redone completely at some time after they got home. Am I right, or does anyone else see it differently?

Is that the white gap top she was found in? ETA: Holy crap and the same hair tie post mortem too.

s-evidence-jewelry.htm

1996-12-26: Inventory of Property removed from 755 15th Street :

Black/red/white hairtie
Blue hairtie
Hairtie

"ST: Did JonBenet normally sleep in addition to her jewelry with any hair ties in her hair.
PR: Usually, uh, a rubberband.
ST: Pulled back into a single ponytail.
PR: Back, ponytail, yeah."

p2 ""The decedent is clothed in a long sleeved whit knit collarless shirt, the mid anterior chest area of which contains an embroidered silver star decorate with silver sequins."
p4 "The scalp is covered by long blonde hair which is fixed in two ponytails, one on top of the head secured by a cloth hair tie and blue elastic band, and one in the lower back of the head secured by a blue elastic band."

@otg

top pony

ponytail hairline - Google Search

(continued from previous post)

Warning: autopsy photo included in this post.

Compare those photos with the one recently sold by John Ramsey. The hair is pretty much the same -- pulled back with the hair tie toward the back of her head:
View attachment 179913

But in this photo, all of the hair in front (even down to her ear) is pulled to the very top of her head directly above the ear. It’s not pulled back, it’s pulled up:
View attachment 179914

The only point of all this is that JonBenet’s hair (including the topknot) was apparently redone completely at some time after they got home. Am I right, or does anyone else see it differently?

otg,
Nope it looks as if you are 100% correct. Naturally BPD know since they have the photographs from the White's Christmas Party.

Autopsy Report, Coroner Meyer, Excerpt
REMAINDER OF EXTERNAL EXAMINATION: The unembalmed, well developed and well nourished caucasian female body measures 47 inches in length and weighs an estimated 45 pounds. The scalp is covered by long blonde hair which is fixed in two ponytails, one on top of the head secured by a cloth hair tie and blue elastic band, and one in the lower back of the head secured by a blue elastic band.

Confirmation will be one of those photographs showing the presence or absence of a lower back ponytail?

Her hair being swept up I've always thought was part of the staging either deliberate or accidental, i.e. a consequence of the ligature asphyxiation, consider her hair being entwined in the ligature knotting.

To mine as well.

Tadpole12,
I'm accepting the pattern of color at the top of her head as the hairtie or bow for the ponytail, this makes sense as Coroner Meyer observes a ponytail on the top of her head, so like the White Gap Top, although I've not seen the Sequined Star, I'll accept its evidence of a ponytail

The second one, i.e. lower back of her head is more interesting though, if its missing from the White's Christmas Photographs, then its Smoking Gun time for the R's.

Mom and grandma here. To me the hair is no big deal. Many times we pull it back even if it's already in a top ponytail to keep it from getting tangled, and easier to run a brush through it in the morning.

It's not part of the staging. Why and what would be the point?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop
Back