"I can't stomach the man"....is CA referring to GA?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They just found out that KC stole money from her parents and she is going to say there was no fight, ya right.

exactly! Like CA "wouldn't" argue with KC for stealing the grandparents money! You KNOW CA would have been on a sanctimonious high horse about all that in a major way. This is probably really what is key..that CA knows on some level that without that outrageous choking argument Caylee might still be here.
CA HAS to feel responsible, but she really can't clearly face it. I can't even come close to understanding the guilt that she feels deep down. Her tremendous personal guilt is what makes her what to place blame elsewhere.

I believe Cindy was referring to Morgan as she can't stand him! JM spoke on Nancy Grace about Cindy calling him a name, of which, wasn't captured by the media.

As near as I can tell, and from all that has ocurred with this band of misfits, is that they all (and that includes the family, lawyers, PI's and hangers on) must remain together throughout this process so they can see their payday at the end. I am totally of the opinion that the A's care only for themselves and how they can and will line their pockets at the expense of Caylee.

It became apparent to me very early on that they were looking for their pot-o-gold. I am also convinced they will both, along with some of the other riffraff involved in this, end up doing a stretch at their local prisons.

exactly! Like CA "wouldn't" argue with KC for stealing the grandparents money! You KNOW CA would have been on a sanctimonious high horse about all that in a major way. This is probably really what is key..that CA knows on some level that without that outrageous choking argument Caylee might still be here.
CA HAS to feel responsible, but she really can't clearly face it. I can't even come close to understanding the guilt that she feels deep down. Her tremendous personal guilt is what makes her what to place blame elsewhere.

I think you hit the nail right on the head with this post.

Ya that was nasty, I hate looking at wet pits. Plus she was always wiping her mouth-reminded me of someting my great grandpa used to do all the time. But he was in his 80's.
Perhaps removing froth?

She's definitely arguing with one of the attorneys. Watch the video when she says "You tell me I can't pray.." then immediately after that comment you hear a male respond "I didn't say that." If you watch George during that exchange, his mouth is not moving so he was not the one she was arguing with.

George did tell her to shut up a bit before that though. LOL

Even if CA can't stomach George, there is NO way she'd publicly claim it.

They are the "perfect family" RIght? *chortle*

As near as I can tell, and from all that has ocurred with this band of misfits, is that they all (and that includes the family, lawyers, PI's and hangers on) must remain together throughout this process so they can see their payday at the end. I am totally of the opinion that the A's care only for themselves and how they can and will line their pockets at the expense of Caylee.

It became apparent to me very early on that they were looking for their pot-o-gold. I am also convinced they will both, along with some of the other riffraff involved in this, end up doing a stretch at their local prisons.
Or Mortuarys!

21o7iu0.jpg

Here's what they looked like walking out. What do you think Cindy is thinking?? :eek:

"If I had a hammer........"

She's definitely arguing with one of the attorneys. Watch the video when she says "You tell me I can't pray.." then immediately after that comment you hear a male respond "I didn't say that." If you watch George during that exchange, his mouth is not moving so he was not the one she was arguing with.

George did tell her to shut up a bit before that though. LOL

She looks a little frushtrated, like the truth is hard to swallow......

I don't see her feeling guilty I don't see her feeling responsible I don't think she feels empathy. jmo

Great post. Agree entirely and can't add to this.

I can't believe they both wore blue jeans to a law office.

It's as disrespectful as chewing gum in the attorneys faces. And so was the rest of their demeanor. I was appalled by their lack of deportment. The shame is all theirs.

And I thought about how George says he wants his life's work to be advocating for missing children. Not on my time. He has his priorities all wrong.

When I watched the video, it seemed to me that CA was commenting on George, but I must have missed the attorney's comment and just heard George telling her to shut up, and she came back with the praying comment, and then stormed out.

There was a time I did feel sorry for these two. But they need a lot of growing up, and I don't see that it would ever happen. "Shut up" is a horrible thing to say to your wife. Especially in front of other people. Especially in front of MMS. Wow.

21o7iu0.jpg

Here's what they looked like walking out. What do you think Cindy is thinking?? :eek:

IDK what she is thinking. I am thinking that she is one angry, ugly, scary looking chick. She is my age and looks 15 years older than I do. Yucky.

She said "I can't stomach the man" about J Morgan. When Cindy was ranting about "you said I couldn't pray", you can hear Morgan say 'I didn't say that". Wow! I am retired now, but I worked with the public most of my life, and I have NEVER encountered people like this !!! If Cindy is put on the stand, will she be able to control herself? She certainly hasn't been able to so far!! Will she lie on the stand like she did under oath in this deposition?

And remember the conversation between Cindy and KC on the jail phone early on? Casey said "Don't worry, I haven't said anything". I think she was referring to the fight on the night of June 15. Cindy is vehemently denying that a fight occurred. She doesn't want ANYONE to know about that. Why? Did it give KC motive? In addition to the physical part of the fight,did Cindy threaten to get custody of Caylee and throw KC out? And that gave KC a state of mind for something to happen to Caylee?
Did KC make threats, maybe that she would rather see Caylee dead than let Cindy have custody? I guess we'll never know since they were the only adults present.
What a twisted mess.

When I first heard the tape of Cindy say, “I can’t stomach that man,” I thought she said, “I’m still in command.” LOL

I wonder if I should offer to volunteer my services to the family? I was raised in a family a little more dysfunctional than this one, I have the credientials and the scars to prove it..I know the way of making sure doors and windows are kept shut while voices are raised..
I could run ahead of then down corridors, shutting doors to keep the racket down, or I could help out by proceeding them around on a daily basis, ringing a bell and yelling "MAKE WAY!! DYSFUNCTIONALS COMING THROUGH!! MAKE WAY!" to try to prevent injury and mental trauma to the rest of the citizens as the C&G Circus careens around the city.

When I first heard the tape of Cindy say, “I can’t stomach that man,” I thought she said, “I’m still in command.” LOL

http://www.wftv.com/video/19142183/index.html

Here's what Cindy says:

(To JM) [You/we] have to have hope. 'Cause if you don't have hope, YOU don't have faith.
(pointing at him) And I know YOU don't have faith!

(George tells her to shut up. She realizes the door is open and reporters can hear the whole thing:)
No, I'm NOT shuttin' up!

(To no one) Tell me I can't pray!

(After JM is heard calmly protesting that he did no such thing.)
YES, you DID. (jabbing water bottle toward him) You went on TV and you said I shouldn't be praying!

(When BC tells someone to shut the door so reporters can't hear this meltdown.)
No! I'm gettin' outta here!

(As she walks out the door, into a throng of rabid media, with mikes and cameras on)
I can't stomach the man!

(When reporter asks what happened to make her upset)
Nothin'.

Here's what George says to Cindy, throughout the whole thing:

Let's go. Let's go. Come on.
Listen. Listen. Shut up.
(To Cindy/reporter?) Listen. Be quiet.
Come on. Let's go.

And all I could hear from Brad was "Shut the door" when he realized reporters were filming the scene

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back