I think that Misty is terrified of Ronald.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think Ron is afraid of himself-- he is his own worst enemy. I believe that Ron knows he's constantly on the verge of being totally out of control and "everything" in Ronworld depends on that not happening.

I agree with PorcineGranny. Ron is a sniveling coward. He says he will kill someone over and over. Those that are going to do something DoIt, they don't talk about it especially to LE. He says this to make himself look macho. He can talk the talk but he can't walk the walk.

Yes, I agree. I sometimes think the silent type are more dangerous and deadly. What is scary about RC is his recklessness with guns and vehicles and THAT is what makes him so dangerous. Other than that, he's just a wannabe , IMO.

Misty isn't bright enough to be scared of Ron, imo. She is obviously ga-ga over the guy and once that starts to wan I think we'll hear a lot more from her about him. With Ron denying he asked her to get the tattoo, she has already said a few things. Right now she's hurt. Wait until she gets mad.

Welcome Homegrown. :)

Like I said before, the being afraid of Ron is a mute point now. She is no longer under his control and has no reason to fear him physically any longer so now is the time for her to start talking. I've never felt that Ron was responsible for whatever happened to Haleigh but fully believe that Misty knows and it is someone with which Misty has or had associated with. Maybe it was an accident, who knows. The point I'm making is there no reason now for her to be afraid of Ron.

I pretty much think Ron is nothing but hot air anyway. I feel 100% that if he had something to do with Haleigh's disappearance he would have already broken down about it. He just strikes me as that type of person. If enough pressure were put on him, he would have cracked. I think he only pretends that he is a big bada$$ and it's nothing but a show.

I don't think Misty was ever controlled by him. I think drugs or booze controlled Misty's life. I think she is just stubborn and hard-headed enough (i.e. Casey Anthony) not to ever crack unless she is put into a situation where she trusts the person 199%. She may have been afraid that Ronald would hurt her when they were together if he found out what happened to Haleigh but there seriously is no reason for her to fear him now.

All of this is JMO.

Misty a younger girl who won Ron's love over Amber, who had just had his son. Amber had to be pretty pissed, here she was with a new baby and no man. This young girl had her man. Do you think amber & her people would have tried to put Misty in her place by taking Haleigh? Thinking Misty would be in trouble with Ron & the law for the missing child? Maybe they all knew Misty left from time to time, after the kids were put to sleep.
Ron was just rolling through life girl to girl, getting them pregnant and on to the next.....I wonder what went on 1 year before haleigh went missing?
Amber was the girlfriend, caretaker of the kids while pregnant with Ron's baby?
My other theory is that there is a creep in that neighborhood that watched Misty's routine for awhile.....then made his move that night.

Misty a younger girl who won Ron's love over Amber, who had just had his son. Amber had to be pretty pissed, here she was with a new baby and no man. This young girl had her man. Do you think amber & her people would have tried to put Misty in her place by taking Haleigh? Thinking Misty would be in trouble with Ron & the law for the missing child? Maybe they all knew Misty left from time to time, after the kids were put to sleep.
Ron was just rolling through life girl to girl, getting them pregnant and on to the next.....I wonder what went on 1 year before haleigh went missing?
Amber was the girlfriend, caretaker of the kids while pregnant with Ron's baby?
My other theory is that there is a creep in that neighborhood that watched Misty's routine for awhile.....then made his move that night.
that @ least supplies a motive.

In a young girls mind.....Misty the follower, a big girl now Ron's girlfriend and IN....I mean I'm in now with Ron......you know kind of shaking it around town, to the point of making Amber really mad, remember the text or email "I will get your baby too!"
Not that she wanted Amber's baby, but just to say Look at me (young girl mentality)haha

IMO when RC called MC in NY within hours of their divorce announcement to warn her DB was a plant, that told me RC really did not want or need any information MC may have.

I think they do love each other in there own way, misty because she is young and in love
Ron because she is someone who looks up to him, listens to him, won't go against him...probably things he did not have with other girls Crystal & Amber...whoever else.
It seems if he pushed her around, her father & brothers would have pushed him around....if they knew?
Both had a disadvantaged childhood or start in life, somewhat ignorant and definitely following others into sticky situations.....still with LE, the media & the nation looking on they have to be dense to sell drugs! what ever made them think they could pull that off?
The video tape of Misty telling her father that Ron is in her head...IMO she did'nt do anything to that little girl....she wanted to make Ron proud, be his wife and have something more stable than she had ever known....she does not seem the type to hurt children. I do think she was overwhelmed at times, needed a break, or wanted to hang out with friends. She probably left for awhile and things went really wrong.

IMO when RC called MC in NY within hours of their divorce announcement to warn her DB was a plant, that told me RC really did not want or need any information MC may have.

How in the heck did he even know that? It is strange, if he wanted info, to tell her about DB.

In a young girls mind.....Misty the follower, a big girl now Ron's girlfriend and IN....I mean I'm in now with Ron......you know kind of shaking it around town, to the point of making Amber really mad, remember the text or email "I will get your baby too!"
Not that she wanted Amber's baby, but just to say Look at me (young girl mentality)haha

Thanks for your post, while I was consumed in thinking of MC jealousy, I hadn't pondered the others. I must admit you got my wheels turning now.

Probably through the satsuma area grapevine?
who wouldn't think that.....DB working with a search group, now misty's best friend, doing and selling drugs together.....that shows you how misty would trust anyone, Ron knows that about her and tries to protect her....maybe himself
DB looks like an informant to me, I would have been very leary of any instant buddy, buddy person!
the lazy approach ron has had to the search for his daughter is very, very odd. I would be insane if my child, grandchild, sister's, friends or neighbors children were missing. I would hunt every minuite of every day to find out whatever I could.....like a madwoman I would be!
I don't think either of them know what happened to her, maybe they have a hindsight sort of view about what could & probably did happen to her, but they can't fathom the reality so they just stay stoned?

Interesting thread; this case is somewhat akin to Casey Anthony's, as in: what the HELL happened??? In most murder cases, it doesn't take the police long to figure out what happened; even if the perp is never caught- or if there's just not enough evidence to hold him/her- investigators still have a fairly clear idea of "whodunnit". And I know there are, sadly, many cases of missing children remain both unsolved and a total mystery- but there are also MANY where the noncustodial parent has "kidnapped" the child and the child is eventually found. But both the Haleigh and Caylee cases just continue to ASTOUND everyone; timelines are falsified or unknown, and the very parent or caretaker responsible for the child will not say ANYTHING- extremely frustrating. I agree with one poster that Ron is involved w/Hayleigh's disappearance, otherwise why play stupid, why go from the attitude of the 911 call to MARRYING the b**** who "lost" your child!!! I don't think Ron murdered/accidentally killed Hayleigh- I also don't think Misty did. I believe there were several drug deals that transpired that night (quite possibly her brother came over "hunting pills"); I believe Misty left just long enough, after the kids were asleep, for some predator to come in and take Hayleigh. When Misty returned, and no Hayleigh, she realized that the police would have a LOT of questions if she owned up to taking off for a while, Maybe she and Ron first and foremost wanted to cover up their drug sales, so they started these lies and now are locked in.. then again, maybe I am all wrong; it's SO frustrating!!! Sadly, I DO think Hayleigh is deceased. : (

who wouldn't think that.....DB working with a search group, now misty's best friend, doing and selling drugs together.....that shows you how misty would trust anyone, Ron knows that about her and tries to protect her....maybe himself
DB looks like an informant to me, I would have been very leary of any instant buddy, buddy person!
the lazy approach ron has had to the search for his daughter is very, very odd. I would be insane if my child, grandchild, sister's, friends or neighbors children were missing. I would hunt every minuite of every day to find out whatever I could.....like a madwoman I would be!
I don't think either of them know what happened to her, maybe they have a hindsight sort of view about what could & probably did happen to her, but they can't fathom the reality so they just stay stoned?

Duh. I forgot DB was actually in the search. Yeah I hear you about how you would search and I feel the same.
To stay on topic here... I just don't think MC is scared of RC because no matter how many times they seperated she just kept coming back. I think she is scared of the death penalty and I stand by that especially now since she is acting like 20 years is an eye-blink.

whovillebaby, I find your post very interesting. Especially your choice of words "The lazy approach ron has had to the search for his daughter..."
On the surface his approach may appear lazy, but IMHO, I consider his lack of searching is because Ron does not want his daughter (or her body) found. If she or her body is found he may have a lot of explaining to do for any evidence that may be found with her remains. He knows this and wants to stay as far away from the possibility of anyone discovering his missing daughter. We've seen this behavior before with Scott Peterson and other cases where relatives of the victim had a role in the disappearance of the victim. JMO

whovillebaby, I find your post very interesting. Especially your choice of words "The lazy approach ron has had to the search for his daughter..."
On the surface his approach may appear lazy, but IMHO, I consider his lack of searching is because Ron does not want his daughter (or her body) found. If she or her body is found he may have a lot of explaining to do for any evidence that may be found with her remains. He knows this and wants to stay as far away from the possibility of anyone discovering his missing daughter. We've seen this behavior before with Scott Peterson and other cases where relatives of the victim had a role in the disappearance of the victim. JMO

Right, the reality of the truth is not what they want to hear, I don't want to hear it either, but I believe she is not living (poor little thing) and their choice of contacts and lifestyle were the cause.

Duh. I forgot DB was actually in the search. Yeah I hear you about how you would search and I feel the same.
To stay on topic here... I just don't think MC is scared of RC because no matter how many times they seperated she just kept coming back. I think she is scared of the death penalty and I stand by that especially now since she is acting like 20 years is an eye-blink.

she isn't scared, she loves him and wants to be with him. They were still hanging out together. Someone made the point of her getting a tattoo after the divorce....who does that?
You don't see my EX-husbands name tattooed on me LOL and we are still friends.
she would be with him right now if she could, but he bargains her to his wishes.....I think he likes the chase!

Everyone is suspicious of everyone..........but they were not suspicious of the undercover cop, DB? well I think Tommy said he was.....anyways not enough to not sell, buy or do drugs, make a buck or whatever?
That's what makes me think they (especially Misty) let too many shifty people into their lives and the lives of those kids.
Pay attention people, there are tons of freaks in this world!
WATCH YOUR KIDS
thanks!

she isn't scared, she loves him and wants to be with him. They were still hanging out together. Someone made the point of her getting a tattoo after the divorce....who does that?
You don't see my EX-husbands name tattooed on me LOL and we are still friends.
she would be with him right now if she could, but he bargains her to his wishes.....I think he likes the chase!

Everyone is suspicious of everyone..........but they were not suspicious of the undercover cop, DB? well I think Tommy said he was.....anyways not enough to not sell, buy or do drugs, make a buck or whatever?
That's what makes me think they (especially Misty) let too many shifty people into their lives and the lives of those kids.
Pay attention people, there are tons of freaks in this world!
WATCH YOUR KIDS
thanks!

She made a point to let her daddy know that was his idea and RC had said publicly that it wasn't his idea. I see her beginning to rebel against him even if it is small steps. These things are also what I add to her NOT being afraid of him.
The tattoo, does this stand in the category of "keeping his enemy closer"... it makes me wonder.

At 1st, I thought Misty was scared & intimidated, but not so much anymore. If he beat her, & I believe those reports, I think she was scared during the act, but after cooling off, she seemed to get over it. I don't think her fear of him has much to do with a cover-up. I think this is a case of misguided love-either her for him or him for her. & since this seems like a very immature love, I still think that's she's doing the covering. But, Ronald is also very immature, so you never know.

We've all seen the reports where Crystal lived in fear of Ron, & I've read a little of the same about Amber. I believe those reports. But, Misty is different than those women. GGS even admitted that Misty is almost impossible to reach. She puts up some kind of barrier. I think this is how she dealt with Ron-just zoned out, & then put it past her. I think Misty being this way, probably frustrated the he** out of Ron. Once when he beat her, she left. He went to get her, but she refused to see him-instead, she partied it up with another man. Once when he beat her, she called her family, & they rushed to her rescue-which caused a huge drama filled family fight. So, where Marie said that they barely saw Crystal for years, Misty clung to her family & friends. Where Crystal said that Ron wouldn't let her drive, Misty drove a lot & even picked up Haleigh from school. So, even though Ron supposedly had the only house key, it's believable that Misty came & went anyway-maybe by propping the door open for reentry. No, I don't think Misty's the beat down type, & no I don't think she's scared of Ronald-but I do think Ronald's frustration with her, played a big part in this.

Her feelings seemed genuine when she was telling her Daddy that she loved Ronald and he hurt her so much.

We've all seen the reports where Crystal lived in fear of Ron, & I've read a little of the same about Amber. I believe those reports. But, Misty is different than those women. GGS even admitted that Misty is almost impossible to reach. She puts up some kind of barrier. I think this is how she dealt with Ron-just zoned out, & then put it past her. I think Misty being this way, probably frustrated the he** out of Ron. Once when he beat her, she left. He went to get her, but she refused to see him-instead, she partied it up with another man. Once when he beat her, she called her family, & they rushed to her rescue-which caused a huge drama filled family fight. So, where Marie said that they barely saw Crystal for years, Misty clung to her family & friends. Where Crystal said that Ron wouldn't let her drive, Misty drove a lot & even picked up Haleigh from school. So, even though Ron supposedly had the only house key, it's believable that Misty came & went anyway-maybe by propping the door open for reentry. No, I don't think Misty's the beat down type, & no I don't think she's scared of Ronald-but I do think Ronald's frustration with her, played a big part in this.

Makes a lot of sense. Ron is a control freak and likes younger immature women he can push around. Misty is a first in that she stands up defiant and even walks, for the 3-day binge so that makes Misty even more desirable to Ron. Misty allows Ron a certain amount of control but she does her own thing as well. Now they are further bonded by a secret they both share about HaLeigh that will hurt them both if it is ever revealed and only they know.

Ron can implicate Misty and push her away to a point, as cover but knows he cannot push her too far else he loses everything. He tells her he is only doing it as cover for them both. Likewise, Misty knows Ron's limits that he cannot push her too far since she has the goods on him. Ron has tested Misty but has also convinced her that if she does or says anything about HaLeigh he will kill her and most likely take himself out as well.

It may be all talk but Ron and Misty are in this until death do they part.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back