I think Tommy is being set up.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
continued from previous post.

Maybe Hank waited almost an hour to go to the mh and wait because Ron told him that HE was on his way and it would take him about an hour to get there. Maybe he helped Ron do something. That would explain that dead rat in the mailbox.

I don't know how much Tommy had to do with it, cover-up or whatever, but the rat in the mailbox tells me Ron didn't want him to rat about something...what that was, who knows?
Just wondering... was the rat in the mailbox incident before or after Tommy told the authorities that Tommy went to the mobile home that night, banged on the door, and no one answered?

Hmm, if the Godfather is Ron's favorite book (or movie more likely) it might be worth looking at it from start to finish to see if he copied anything else from it. Did they dispose of bodies in it? It has been so long since I read it I can't remember. It was really excellent, though.

Which character said the line about friends/enemies?

Michael said it quoting what his father once told him.

New Jailhouse Video of Misty Croslin; Misty Croslin to Take New Lie Detector?

Aired March 1, 2010 - 20:00:00 ET

NANCY GRACE, HOST: Hours of secretly recorded video just released. Misty Croslin behind bars. The girlfriend turned stepmother. New theories emerging from behind the jail cell.

Misty Croslin`s family now blaming police for fishing and even suggesting Mexican drug dealers took little Haleigh.

T. CROSLIN: They said it doesn`t matter if we have to plant something on your sister. She`s going to be locked up when she`s 18. They told me that out of their own mouth. They said it don`t matter, we`re going to get her for something.

L. CROSLIN: And that`s exactly what they`ve done.

T. CROSLIN: I forgot to tell you, I was talking to a dude who was in here for like a day. And he was Putnam County jail a while back. And remember what Ronald told us about the Mexicans?

L. CROSLIN: Uh-huh.

T. CROSLIN: I didn`t say nothing to him about it. He come out the blue and just said it. That he heard from somebody in the Putnam County jail that the Mexicans out of Crescent City had her.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1003/01/ng.01.html

Someone is bringing this Mexican allegations to the front..I do hope something comes of it and it brings HaLeigh home...

suspicious1....lots of good viewpoints in there for sure. Months ago I was 100% positive that RC had no idea what happened to Haleigh but after recent events I can admit I am just not that certain of anything anymore, and I no longer put my words behind anyone except Haleigh.

Personally I think that RC called over to The Croslin's that night because he was looking for Misty and thought she may have been over there instead of at the trailer. I think from the beginning attempts were made to make Rc appear to be the better parent than Crystal S, that custody issue should not have been an issue in my opinion and I really wish that everyone could have just told the truth and focused on Haleigh being found instead of covering butts and making people look good.

Just wondering... was the rat in the mailbox incident before or after Tommy told the authorities that Tommy went to the mobile home that night, banged on the door, and no one answered?

Remember, there was the fight between Hank jr over at GGS house...
then...the rat in the mailbox incident here : http://www.wesh.com/news/20374092/detail.html

snip~Croslin filed the report Wednesday, saying that a neighbor saw Cummings put the rodent in his mailbox at about midnight Tuesday.

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office is investigating the claim.
This latest scuffle comes just days after Cummings was booked into the Putnam County Jail on charges that he beat up Hank Croslin and his wife Misty Croslin's brother at the couple's home.

During that incident, the Croslins said Misty called them in the middle of the night asking them to pick her up because she didn't want to live with Cummings anymore -- so they went to get their daughter. The family was finally able to drive away and dialed 911 for help. Deputies eventually spoke with Cummings.~ end

Revelation about going to 202 Green Lane the night Haleigh disappeared came during the interview after Hank jr stole the gun from Marvin Martin

police report here: http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/09/16/croslin.police.report.pdf

When Geraldo interviewd RC, he asked questions about all the marijuana at his house. So it is known that RC has pot. The plants at the mondex came from a residence. Could be Tommy's (who liked pot) or rc's (who liked pot). Regardless Geraldo KNEW that rc housed an awful lot of pot.

I also think Tommy told about the plants at the mondex. Were they his? or Rc's or anothers'? It would seem logical that Haleigh could have been moved along with the plants, thus, the draining of the pond. I think the back door may have been bricked to take out the plants, not to carry Haleigh. If so, this would have done long before 3:00am and maybe Tommy helped dispose of the plants and knew nothing about Haleigh. How far from PDM is the mondex? IIRC, about 15 minutes, but not sure.

I bet Tommy is scared for his family and feels better with rc locked up. It would not surprise me one bit if RC threatened tommy's children or wife. After all, look what RC did to the rodent...darn scary stuff.

Hi there and Good Morning to ya!

yes, it was back around the end of September ( article states 9/23/09), 7 whole months, doesn't make sense to me. Personally I don't think it was Misty that he was trying to protect by with-holding that information, Misty may have been MIA( passed out, knocked out, or really out of the trailer) but I truly don't think she knows where "they" took Haleigh. I feel Tommy may have had a pretty darn good idea who "they" were (perhaps even was involved) and that is who he was protecting.

Ronald stated that he did call over to the Croslin's on Tyler, but DID NOT ask Hank jr to go over and check on Misty, per T Shoemaker. I seem to recall that Law Enforcement however stated that phone records did show he phoned the Croslins, IIRC. Why and when weren't confirmed to my knowledge. Remember it was Timmy C....not Hank jr that Misty phoned 1st at 3:15 am that early morning, not RC, and not 911.

I'm with you every step of the way on that! The next question is......was there a return phone call from Tommy telling Ronald she wasn't at home? We will never know what the conversation was about, but it would help me to believe he did ask Tommy to check on her if he called Ronald back. With Casey Anthony, they released all the cell phone records. Wonder why they haven't done that with this case? Inquiring minds want to know!

I'm with you every step of the way on that! The next question is......was there a return phone call from Tommy telling Ronald she wasn't at home? We will never know what the conversation was about, but it would help me to believe he did ask Tommy to check on her if he called Ronald back. With Casey Anthony, they released all the cell phone records. Wonder why they haven't done that with this case? Inquiring minds want to know!

Those phone records would be great wouldn't they!! Lol, we must wait for an arrest in Haleigh's case before we have any chance of seeing those records or the intimate details of them. As to your question, we were never told if Tommy phoned RC back or how much time elapsed between RC's phone call and Tommy's meander over to 202 Gr Lane. Inquiring minds would love to know though.

suspicious1....lots of good viewpoints in there for sure. Months ago I was 100% positive that RC had no idea what happened to Haleigh but after recent events I can admit I am just not that certain of anything anymore, and I no longer put my words behind anyone except Haleigh.

Personally I think that RC called over to The Croslin's that night because he was looking for Misty and thought she may have been over there instead of at the trailer. I think from the beginning attempts were made to make Rc appear to be the better parent than Crystal S, that custody issue should not have been an issue in my opinion and I really wish that everyone could have just told the truth and focused on Haleigh being found instead of covering butts and making people look good.

You are absolutely right, Elle. I hope we eventually find out what happened to Haleigh and I can only imagine how Crystal S. feels. It's one thing for your child to die, you know what happened, and learn to grieve and deal with it. But it's another thing for your child to be missing, you don't know what happened, and the other parent had made poor decisions. That must be devasting, especially if you love your child like I love mine. Personally, I don't think I could survive something like that. To lose a child has to be very difficult on any parent. When my cousins (22yrs old and 9mos old) died in a car accident, my aunt didn't eat for a very long time. She wouldn't go outside. My uncle drank everyday all day. And to see them like this made me feel so much worse about the situation, it touched my heart deeply.

IMO, Ron didn't show the signs of a grieving father.

When Geraldo interviewd RC, he asked questions about all the marijuana at his house. So it is known that RC has pot. The plants at the mondex came from a residence. Could be Tommy's (who liked pot) or rc's (who liked pot). Regardless Geraldo KNEW that rc housed an awful lot of pot.

I also think Tommy told about the plants at the mondex. Were they his? or Rc's or anothers'? It would seem logical that Haleigh could have been moved along with the plants, thus, the draining of the pond. I think the back door may have been bricked to take out the plants, not to carry Haleigh. If so, this would have done long before 3:00am and maybe Tommy helped dispose of the plants and knew nothing about Haleigh. How far from PDM is the mondex? IIRC, about 15 minutes, but not sure.

I bet Tommy is scared for his family and feels better with rc locked up. It would not surprise me one bit if RC threatened tommy's children or wife. After all, look what RC did to the rodent...darn scary stuff.

As usual Whisperer, I agree with what your saying. I strongly believe that is what Ron called Hank about that evening around 9p. It was to help HIM remove the plants from the mh. Some people thought that because LE said 100 PLANTS were found in pots at the Mondex that they could not have been stored in the mh. 100 Plants can indeed be stored in a mh. It depends on how many plants were in each pot, kwim? 10-15 pots can hold a total of 100 plants. But anyway, after Ron called him, it took Hank almost an hour to get to the mh and then he even waited for awhile at 9:45. I am now leaning more towards Ronald calling Hank to tell him to meet him at the mh in about an hour.
That would mean, at this point of the evening (9p), Ron feels the marijuana needs to be cleared out of the mh. Why? At that point they knew the police were going to be called. And that would mean prior to this Haleigh was already deceased and carried away. That would also mean that Grandma Sykes did not see a "happy" Haleigh by the time she got there between 7-8. I found it odd that Misty and Ron got into an argument right after she supposedly left the mh. IMO Haleigh had been carried away then (around the time Sykes is there) and about 8:30 Ron and Misty are arguing about what to do next. I bet Sykes or TN told Ron to make sure he got rid of those plants. IMO, this is when Hank comes into play because supposedly Misty doesn't have transportation.

If they disposed of the pots in the blue van that would explain why Misty said that the blanket was left in the blue van that they took. They put the blanket on the floor of the van as not to get dirt in the van while transporting the plants, to keep the van clean. That would also mean that Timmy and Jo know about the plants as well. Whatever information LE had pertaining to the Mondex area warranted the draining of the pond AND finding the plants. Timmy, Jo, Hank....that's already 3 people that can back up that info about the plants being there. I wonder what they found in the pond? Maybe the blanket? i don't know but that's the only search that grandma Syke showed up at. Coincidence? I doubt it. She knew that was the area that some of the evidence was taken to, IMO.

I think Timmy and Jo was called because of them having the van. Think about it: They couldn't transport the plants on the back of Hank's red truck or Ron's truck because the plants would be seen by all. But if they used the blue van they could conceal the plants. KWIM? Maybe after Ron talk to Hank about the situation at hand, Hank called Timmy (to use the van) and that's what took him so long to get to the mh....He had to wait on Timmy with the van to do what needed to be done.

Those phone records would be great wouldn't they!! Lol, we must wait for an arrest in Haleigh's case before we have any chance of seeing those records or the intimate details of them. As to your question, we were never told if Tommy phoned RC back or how much time elapsed between RC's phone call and Tommy's meander over to 202 Gr Lane. Inquiring minds would love to know though.

Hey Elle, in that article that you posted it said that Ron called Hank right before 9p and Hank went to the mh at about 9;45p and waited around for awhile. Almost an hour had elapsed before Hank went to the mh.

Hey Elle, in that article that you posted it said that Ron called Hank right before 9p and Hank went to the mh at about 9;45p and waited around for awhile. Almost an hour had elapsed before Hank went to the mh.

Another reason I think he had his own motive for going over there. If there was concern over where Misty was then why wait an hour and then decide to go check on her? If we can count on the media having their story straight then those times are very concerning. He just lived a hop skip and a jump from 202.

Hi there and Good Morning to ya!

yes, it was back around the end of September ( article states 9/23/09), 7 whole months, doesn't make sense to me. Personally I don't think it was Misty that he was trying to protect by with-holding that information, Misty may have been MIA( passed out, knocked out, or really out of the trailer) but I truly don't think she knows where "they" took Haleigh. I feel Tommy may have had a pretty darn good idea who "they" were (perhaps even was involved) and that is who he was protecting.

Ronald stated that he did call over to the Croslin's on Tyler, but DID NOT ask Hank jr to go over and check on Misty, per T Shoemaker. I seem to recall that Law Enforcement however stated that phone records did show he phoned the Croslins, IIRC. Why and when weren't confirmed to my knowledge. Remember it was Timmy C....not Hank jr that Misty phoned 1st at 3:15 am that early morning, not RC, and not 911.

BBM

When Hank told LE that he had been there and no one was home I think it was just to minimize the real reason he was there. I believe Ron when he says he didn't ask Hank to go over TO CHECK ON MISTY. He asked Hank something else but not that. But whatever Ron asked him (to remove evidence maybe?) Hank was needed at the mh. Look at the timing of the call...Sykes was there, then Misty and Ron argue, then the call to Hank. All within a few hours with about 30mins between each event. Grandma Sykes there 7-8p, phone argument between Ron and Misty at 8:30p, then a call to Hank "right before 9p". I'm going to say Ron called him at about 8:45p. Of course Ron wasn't calling to look for Misty, H#ll he had just got off the phone with her at 8:30p prior to calling Hank. So it's safe to say he was NOT calling to look for Misty. So what did he want with Hank? Hank was needed in some way,IMO.

I wonder if Hank had a cell phone around this time? I also want to know if Misty called Timmy at his house at 3:15a or on a cell phone?

Another reason I think he had his own motive for going over there. If there was concern over where Misty was then why wait an hour and then decide to go check on her? If we can count on the media having their story straight then those times are very concerning. He just lived a hop skip and a jump from 202.

That's the thing Elle, I don't think the phone call was about Misty's whereabouts but about something else.

BBM

When Hank told LE that he had been there and no one was home I think it was just to minimize the real reason he was there. I believe Ron when he says he didn't ask Hank to go over TO CHECK ON MISTY. He asked Hank something else but not that. But whatever Ron asked him (to remove evidence maybe?) Hank was needed at the mh. Look at the timing of the call...Sykes was there, then Misty and Ron argue, then the call to Hank. All within a few hours with about 30mins between each event. Hank was needed IMO.

I wonder if Hank had a cell phone around this time? I also want to know if Misty called Timmy at his house at 3:15a or on a cell phone?

I am thinking they all had cell phones but that a few used those disposable phones so that their where- a- bouts can't be traced with a ping. I think if all of their phones were traceable we might have the answers we need, and LE would have more clues to work with.

ETA....The only records we have heard about are RC's Misty's and The Croslins...I am trying to remember if we heard if RC called a landline phone or a cell when he called the Tyler Street. Could be the reason we have so little info huh? They are going by RC and Misty's records because the Croslin's use disposable phones. jmo

IMO, the fact that Hank revealed he was over there that night and the timing of the marijuana plants being found at that Mondex is all tied in together. I think that in the same interview Hank was confronted with Ron's phone records. Hank then lied about what the phone call was about saying that it was to check on Misty, but I think eventually in that interview Hank told the truth about the plants being taken there to the Mondex. If that's the case that tells me that Ron's phone call must've been about the plants.

Didn't GGMSykes say at the pond draining

"This is the wrong pond." :waitasec:

IMO, the fact that Hank revealed he was over there that night and the timing of the marijuana plants being found at that Mondex is all tied in together. I think that in the same interview Hank was confronted with Ron's phone records. Hank then lied about what the phone call was about saying that it was to check on Misty, but I think eventually in that interview Hank told the truth about the plants being taken there to the Mondex. If that's the case that tells me that Ron's phone call must've been about the plants.

I hear what you are saying and it sounds extremely plausible, but would the smell be in the MH? That many plants would smell very strong, don't you think?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OKseeker
Back