GUILTY IA - Breasia Terrell, 10, found deceased, Davenport, 10 July 2020 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

airportwoman

Reaction score
Breasia went missing Friday morning, July 10th, in Davenport, Iowa. She is about 4'5" and 75 pounds, black hair and brown eyes (African-American race) and was wearing a white t-shirt, shorts, and flip flops.

So far, there appear to be no clues regarding her disappearance or any motive.

Davenport Police need help locating missing child | OurQuadCities

Davenport Police conduct investigation of missing 10-year-old girl at Credit Island | OurQuadCities
The last time anyone saw her was this morning on E. 53rd St., near Lorton Avenue.

She has been reported missing since around 3 a.m. and was last seen wearing a white t-shirt, shorts and flip-flops.

Early Friday night, around 4:30 p.m., police brought their search to Credit Island at the family’s request.

They say this was a frequent fishing spot for Terrell and her family.
.....(more in article)

First address given was 2700 east 53... looks to be apartment complex.
2700 E 53rd St, Davenport, IA 52807
Google Maps

second article mentions near Lorton Avenue which doesn’t connect to 2700 east 53 as far as I can see.

credit island appears to be a 2 1/2 hour walk away and 22 min drive. Something is missing from the info.
خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

First address given was 2700 east 53... looks to be apartment complex.
2700 E 53rd St, Davenport, IA 52807
Google Maps

second article mentions near Lorton Avenue which doesn’t connect to 2700 east 53 as far as I can see.

credit island appears to be a 2 1/2 hour walk away and 22 min drive. Something is missing from the info.
خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

You are correct, that is an apartment complex, and Lorton Avenue is right across the street. I live in the area, and it's across a very busy 4-lane road. This part of town is on the opposite side of town from Credit Island, which is in the Mississippi River, and authorities may have gone there because they got a tip. As of the 10pm news, they were going to stop for the night.

Finally we get to mention this guy. My question—- is he related to the family? I can’t provide that in msm.

Police searched sex offender's apartment for missing Davenport girl

Police are holding a registered sex offender after searching his apartment for a missing 10-year-old Davenport girl.

Henry Earl Dinkins, 47, is in the Scott County Jail on a $25,000 bond for providing false information to police about his place of residence. He has not been charged in the disappearance of Breasia Terrell of Davenport.

ETA: search his name in Facebook posts and see if you don’t see the “trail” I’m speaking of.

Last edited:
The person they are holding, Henry Dinkins, is listed here.
https://www.iowasexoffender.gov/reg...e=Dinkins&firstname=Henry&alias=1&type=simple

His reported address is here-
743 Schmidt Rd, Davenport, IA 52802
Google Maps

Which since that appears to be warehouses, could be what you see on street view.
خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

upload_2020-7-11_12-42-22.jpeg

Note— I can’t take credit for this sleuthing. I saw it on Facebook.

My question is—- how did they know to search HIS apartment? They mentioned apartment. So did he live with someone else? I’m going to assume possibly— possibly this is who saw Breasia at 3:00 am!!

Did he indeed EVER live at 743 Schmidt? Does he have two places? Most importantly, WHERE IS BREASIA?

There are something like 32 offenders near credit island. IF he is known to the family, this case will be EVEN sadder.

The trail I was referencing leads to his prior victims. Infuriating.

I’m reporting my post because I’m not clear if he is sleuthable since he’s not been charged in connection with Breasia.

Family and friends of Breasia Terrell, 10, a missing Davenport girl, are searching Fejervary Park on Saturday afternoon, with two tracking dogs on hand.

"She's been gone 24 hours. She's a 10-year-old girl," said her mother, Aishia Lankford, of Davenport, said upon her arrival at the park. "I'm asking anyone to come help me."

Police are holding a registered sex offender after searching his apartment for the little girl.

Henry Earl Dinkins, 47, is in Scott County Jail on a $25,000 bond for providing false information to police about his place of residence. He has not been charged in the disappearance of Breasia Terrell of Davenport.
"We got the tip from a neighbor of Henry's," Lankford said.
Update: Family, tracking dogs search Fejervary Park, Davenport, for missing girl on Saturday

upload_2020-7-11_14-10-15.png

108195956_3511303978893285_5175084423717848412_o.jpg

Here are some better pictures of Breasia.

DAVENPORT, Iowa (KWQC) - Aishia Lankford had just gotten off work Thursday night when she saw her 10-year-old daughter, Breasia Terrell, had called her.

Around 9:13 p.m., the girl had texted “‘Good night, mommy. I love you.‘”

“And I had texted her back and I told her ‘good night, I love you too,’” Lankford said, her voice getting shaky.

It was the last time she had contact with Terrell, who was reported missing early Friday. Davenport police say she was last seen in the 2700 block of East 53rd Street.

“It’s been past 24 hours and I still haven’t seen her, I haven’t touched her, I don’t know if she has eaten, I don’t’ know anything,” she told TV6 at Fejevary Park in Davenport, where she and other family members passed out flyers and searched for Terrell.
Search for missing 10-year-old Breasia Terrell continues Saturday

The person they are holding, Henry Dinkins, is listed here.
https://www.iowasexoffender.gov/reg...e=Dinkins&firstname=Henry&alias=1&type=simple

His reported address is here-
743 Schmidt Rd, Davenport, IA 52802
Google Maps

Which since that appears to be warehouses, could be what you see on street view.
خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

View attachment 255216

Note— I can’t take credit for this sleuthing. I saw it on Facebook.

My question is—- how did they know to search HIS apartment? They mentioned apartment. So did he live with someone else? I’m going to assume possibly— possibly this is who saw Breasia at 3:00 am!!

Did he indeed EVER live at 743 Schmidt? Does he have two places? Most importantly, WHERE IS BREASIA?

There are something like 32 offenders near credit island. IF he is known to the family, this case will be EVEN sadder.

The trail I was referencing leads to his prior victims. Infuriating.

I’m reporting my post because I’m not clear if he is sleuthable since he’s not been charged in connection with Breasia.

He may have given that address because he works there, or there may be an apartment or sleeping room on site. It's a storage unit facility, on the edge of town, and probably not within 2,000 feet of an elementary school which is the limit for high-level sex offenders.

Can someone clarify for me how Dinkins is related to Breasia?
I don’t think it’s been stated in msm if or how. There are some rumors but nothing reported.

I'm confused the little girl left home or was taken in the middle of the night?
It’s not been said what happened.

I’m just making assumptions. She was last seen at 3:00 am by someone. Somehow police searched Dinkins apartment or the one he was staying in. I think they would’ve had to have a big tip to get a warrant to do that. It sounds like mom didn’t see her after work, so clearly she wasn’t home. Possibly staying with someone else?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayc
Back