IA IA - Daughter Alleges Father (Donald Studey) is Serial Killer - Searches Yielded No Evidence - Thurman

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The other daughter's claim that their father was a decent man flies in the face of every other person who knew this man in life. Neighbors, LE, the daughter, and even just people around town have said that he was feared and not a nice person.

The other daughter's claim that their father was a decent man flies in the face of every other person who knew this man in life. Neighbors, LE, the daughter, and even just people around town have said that he was feared and not a nice person.

Maybe she was "The one", the golden child,the favourite?. Daddy's girl who refused to see his faults and is still willing to protect him at all costs?. Just an idea.

I hope Daily Mail is an approved source for news - if not please delete this.

The today's article says Susan is 2 years older than Lucy, a third sister couldn't be reached, the brother died by suicide at age 39. Susan says the dogs probably hit on the remains of a golden receiver, and also remains of Donald Studey's stillborn infant sister. I wonder if this farm has been in the family for generations?

Or Susan is in denial or just plain old gaslighting. The Sheriff said the dogs are trained to respond to human remains, not animals.
I’ve tried half heartedly to locate properry history there because it does sound like it was in the family for awhile. Strange that there are no structures on that parcel.
Lucy reported that women were killed in the trailer. Isn’t that where they lived?
I hope someone asks LE about the two wife supposed suicides, not to mention that of the son.
All this sounds to me like a good ol boy cover up network.

Just a decent man holing up out in an isolated trailer with 4 children, two suicidal wives, tattoos on knuckles of both hands reading Love and Hate. A real stand up guy. MOO

Or Susan is in denial or just plain old gaslighting. The Sheriff said the dogs are trained to respond to human remains, not animals.
I’ve tried half heartedly to locate properry history there because it does sound like it was in the family for awhile. Strange that there are no structures on that parcel.
Lucy reported that women were killed in the trailer. Isn’t that where they lived?
I hope someone asks LE about the two wife supposed suicides, not to mention that of the son.
All this sounds to me like a good ol boy cover up network.
I would also like more info on the well. Wouldn't dumping bodies into a well contaminate other well's on the property?

The dog handler and sheriff have said they believe the remains are human as the dogs are trained to ignore animal bones.

I would also like more info on the well. Wouldn't dumping bodies into a well contaminate other well's on the property?

Honestly, putting a murdered body in a well doesn't surprise me in the least. Especially for these back country folk! Remember the Speed Freak Killers? They found the bodies in the well (although not on their own property as I recall).

The dog handler and sheriff have said they believe the remains are human as the dogs are trained to ignore animal bones.

Also, it is interesting to note that two different dogs indicated at each of the sites. This firms up my belief that she is telling the truth! Just my opinion!

I was worried that the lye would decompose the bodies and make it difficult to identify, but in the Newsweek article, a quote is

"All I want is to get these sites dug up, and to bring closure for people and to give these women a proper burial," said Studey. The lye with which the bodies had been buried can act as a preservative of remains instead of speeding decomposition, she and investigators told Newsweek. It also hides the smell.

The fact that two wives and an adult child all died by suicide speaks volumes to me. I am not insinuating that he killed them and covered it up, but that the mental agony of people close to him was too much.

I am often angered these days at how little was done decades ago to solve crimes. If she told people and they didn't listen, there should be some penance for that, IMO. More women died due to negligence.

The fact that two wives and an adult child all died by suicide speaks volumes to me. I am not insinuating that he killed them and covered it up, but that the mental agony of people close to him was too much.

I am often angered these days at how little was done decades ago to solve crimes. If she told people and they didn't listen, there should be some penance for that, IMO. More women died due to negligence.
That tells a sad story about this family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vec416
Back