IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I must have just missed the interview. I imagine they will post the video on their website in awhile.....I hope!

forgives the person who murdered her child but not her sister..

Interview is still going...and it is very interesting. Hopefully they will post it fully later. Worth transcribing if they do.

What's happening? ... I'm at work and not really able to check video.

Wow. Interview works for me and is continuing.

No contact between Heather and Misty.

Talking about Dan and Misty not cooperating with LE in the beginning and how much that upset them.

Drew very close to Dan but the drugs................

I don't see how they can sit there and answer these questions without totally falling apart. Heather's inner strength is amazing, IMO. Drew looks to me like he is barely hanging on but trying to do his best. God bless them both.

The man interviewing them is being very respectful, I think, and asking the questions in a non-dramatic way. AND he's asking all of the questions we've been asking. I hope someone was able to see this interview from the beginning and type up a synopsis for us.

I feel such deep sadness for Drew and Heather.

Drew loves Dan he's a great guy.. this is hard on him.. speaking highly of Dan don't think he is involved..Drugs ruined him, when clean he's great..

Drew loves Dan he's a great guy.. this is hard on him.. speaking highly of Dan don't think he is involved..Drugs ruined him, when clean he's great..

Drew observes this has been harder on Dan because of suspicions. I probably paraphrased that badly, but it was very touching and sensitive.

Interview wrapping up now.

Thank you to everyone who posted highlights of the interview! I can't thank you enough because I missed it!

Heather says her and Misty were not close befor the girls went missing and when they did not corporate with LE she was angry she is trying to forgive her but she needs to change..
Misty has been this way since she was 12. They need distance now.
In half way until Jan 30 th Lyric is her child she will take care of service herself Per Misty. Heather wanted them together.
Wants killer to come to funeral and confess

hmm...Heather seemed to agree when the interviewer said "I assume the bodies had been there for quite some time". I think I got that quote close to correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413