IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just keep thinking back to my childhood. I was about eight when I went for a ride around the block, I ran into a LILCO (long island lighting Company) man in a van. I talked to him by his window for a bit, then he invited me in to the van. I got in!!! He put my bike in the back, I sat while he ate his lunch, drew me a picture and then drove me to my mom's house. He delivered me to MOM.... Mom had a cow... I was very lucky he was a nice man and actually loved kids. I would talk to him in future, but never get in as Mom gave me strict instructions to follow from that day forth. But, if they were not instructed, how easy it is to get a child to just get in. Never forget that day....

Man oh man... this is the longest five minutes! Please tell that I am correct that the pc starts at 4:30 est?

The live chat said the crews are still setting up and may need another 10 minutes.

Man oh man... this is the longest five minutes! Please tell that I am correct that the pc starts at 4:30 est?

Nevermind. Crews still setting up. May need another 10 minutes
by Chris Essig - Courier via mobile 7/22/2012 8:25:50 PM 3:25 PM

5683-thumb-burning-candle-with-fire-psd-file-psdhome.png

Burning a candle for the girls safe return!

Please, Please Be good News....

I stand corrected then. Appologies. :)
Maybe gran saw then at both times with the 12:15pm being the last time?

My understanding is that the girls left the house around 11:30 but grandma saw them at 12:15 at the same spot they were caught on video, which is across the street from her house. I could be mistaken..

I haven't seen where grandma ever said she saw them at any other time except 11:30. Do you have a link for your sighting at 12:15.

Ok...maybe I was mistaken. I thought one of the press releases had stated that Gram had said they left at 11:30...and she saw them in the alley around 12:15. THEN the 12:15 was confirmed by LE with the camera footage so that is where they knew for SURE they were alive (12:15) so that was where the "start" of the timeline began.:banghead:

Either way - excluding Gram's statements - we KNOW they were on camera at 12:15 so it really doesn't matter when they left...heck it could have been 9am that morning that they left...they were alive at 12:15 for sure.

And assuming the bikes swerved around on the trail WERE the girls bikes that's still less than 15. That is very fast.

If you were at Meyers Lake on Friday before 3 p.m. or know of anyone who was, contact law enforcement
by Chris Essig - Courier via mobile 3:32 PM

Asking if anyone was at Meyer Lake on 7/13 to contact them.

Doesn't sound like girls are found - imo.

Other witnesses to the bikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member