Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mollie was well loved by family and friends. Most people that commit suicide leave a note and there was no such note.

*I tried to include this post as a quote but for some reason, it is not included. I wonder how I can include the quote? Sorry, new member silly questions...

A quick Google says that most people do not leave a suicide note, but I doubt she commited suicide.

It is estimated that 25–30% of suicides are accompanied by a note. However, incidence rates may depend on ethnicity, race and cultural differences, and may reach rates as high as 50% in certain demographics.

Suicide note - Wikipedia

My opinion in order:

1. Random kidnapper
2. Stalker (I didn't initially think of it. But it's a good theory.)
3. Runaway (it does happen, for a variety of reasons)
4. Suicide (no real evidence she was suicidal)
5. Someone she knew (most all have likely been cleared by now)
6. Hit and run (no evidence to support it)

Unable to watch pc—so filling the time with my order of possibilities:

1. Someone well known to her. <modsnipped>
2. Someone known to her (co worker, neighbor, someone she would recognize) but not to us
3. Stalker (distant 3rd)
4. Random (distant 4th)

What bothers me most about this case is how LE is handling it. Yeah, I know, releasing information might jeopardize the investigation or something like that. I’m thinking back to other high profile cases where LE gave updates as they happened. They were able to keep details and not compromise their investigation, yet they were also able to keep the public in the loop.

We’re three weeks in and still have absolutely nothing confirmed to even suggest there’s been a crime. Unfortunately that’s just how Iowa tends to do it. I’m done.
Mmquite recently I think social media has exploded and caused issues with law enforcement.

Posters hide behind a screen forget basic etiquette, manners, kindness compassion and humanism in the Ellerbe murder, which is heinous I was shocked at what people posted. Not the treats but the language

I have posted comments and especially in that case,have stopped and taken the time to use carefully chosen thoughts and words

It’s the first time I’ve trued to understand the

U N U N D E R S T A N D A B L E.

It took time but I did it without using filthy abusive text.

So I think there’s a new era if caution from LE not to add to it.

Another result of idiots not thinking before they impact all of us. Sorry idiots was the only word I could think of that fit!!!!!!

I apologize if its been posted already but can someone share a link to the presser with me? I can't find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
azouheir