Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #30

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would MT have been able to pass for a younger girl in her jogging outfit? Would she have appeared ... womanly, even from a distance? Anyone familiar with the fit of female jogging outfits?

She is reported to have been wearing a pink (or black) sports top - which is a skin tight elastic halter bra looking top. Also, she was wearing either black running shorts or black(?) Capri (calf length) running tights. She has much more of a young fit woman's figure. I don't think that you would mistake her for even a young teenage girl. She looks like a high school senior/college co-ed woman.

Yes, there's been a few that have me confused also.

I usually get a response that clears things up for me when I ask for clarification.
Maybe LE lied to a suspect about making it home safely, what she was wearing, doing homework, jogging by their house to try and catch them off guard by saying ”No she wasn’t” or ”No she didn't ” or to catch them in a lie

He probably used a tarp, or maybe even carpeting. Boy, I’d be checking the purchases at the local home improvement store for tarps.
Yes! Purchases in general around that time. I thought this exact thing when SharonNeedles posted the video and they passed the hardware store!! I hope LE che
That Amber Alert incident occurred 11/20/2017.

MT posted her tweet 11/14/2017.

That girl is not the one.
I am not sure then. Back when I looked there were several around that time (I remember one from Mo, one from somewhere North, and Iowa) I assumed wrong it was the Iowa one.

Maybe LE lied to a suspect about making it home safely, what she was wearing, doing homework, jogging by their house to try and catch them off guard by saying ”No she wasn’t” or ”No she didn't ”
I guess that's possible.

Since we do not have a suspect or even a suspect description I doubt LE has lied to anyone yet. JMO

Why does my replies keep picking up my last reply? I keep editing my posts to delete them but its bothering me.

That Amber Alert incident occurred 11/20/2017.

MT posted her tweet 11/14/2017.

That girl is not the one.
you know what. you're right. only makes it weirder. shiver. possible long term stalker or someone pranking her.

What's the best logical explanation for this case?
Ugh- I don’t know! I’m so fixated on the running angle, personally, as it’s all I can relate to and visualize. I think she either got hit accidentally (someone could’ve been texting while driving??) and they dumped her, or she was snatched while running.

I would maybe feel a little better if I knew she didn’t run with ear buds, she ran on the opposite side of the street facing oncoming traffic, etc. I just feel so spooked by those scenarios.

Maybe LE lied to a suspect about making it home safely, what she was wearing, doing homework, jogging by their house to try and catch them off guard by saying ”No she wasn’t” or ”No she didn't ” or to catch them in a lie
or to volunteer what they saw that might contradict any of those things.

Also-quick question...I may have missed it as I went through all threads, but are we sure the interest in the car wash is only related to possible security video? No chance they could be interested in someone using it to wash away evidence? Sorry if I’m way off on this one...still thinking she might have been hit...

I don't think this was a bump and take with a car. jmo

Way back when, I think you had an AHA moment and I silently in my own mind agreed. But I’m still waiting to be wrong because you still never know...

Also-quick question...I may have missed it as I went through all threads, but are we sure the interest in the car wash is only related to possible security video? No chance they could be interested in someone using it to wash away evidence? Sorry if I’m way off on this one...still thinking she might have been hit...
I'm no longer going with the the car bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DTM