IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 *Arrest* #41

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching that last stretch broke my heart.
Yes, a horrible feeling. Have people put flowers and things there or at the location her body was found? I hadn't heard anything about that.

Good eye. I hadn't even expanded it. I saw it earlier and assumed it was a misprint ( or else we'd been wrong all along, or they have, about the date.) By the way, how do you put things in bold? I would love to be able to do that to emphasize. I'm using a phone and have no idea if I can do it or not.
I have an android and I can BOLD text :) Above the area where you type, there are several buttons you can select. B=Bold, I=italics and U=Underline

Things like choice of prison, terms of captivity like protective custody or a more lenient AdSeg, allowing visits with his child and her mom, might make for a Murder One plea. But I don't think the State will go with Murder Two, as their case is too strong.

MSM is reporting a NeoNazi group making robocalls into Iowa calling for the death of all Latinos in the US. Depending on the backlash that MT's murder causes problems for the Latino communiy, CR may have a very hard time in prison, as the Latinos may not have his back, and the Aryians may well want a piece of him, and everyone else may not want to get involved.
We can only hope.

He may have been the only one in the car stalking Mollie, as only one person visible on Camera, but could he have then, with Mollie's body, meet another person: in another car.
He would have blood on his body, and required a 'clean up', before arriving to the trailer.
An accomplice, knowing a crime has been committed.
I haven't read anywhere that only one person is visible on Camera. Have LE released this? I haven't.

I haven't read anywhere that only one person is visible on Camera. Have LE released this? I haven't.

I thought, I read it here, in the thread, if someone else can remember!

or maybe he bloodied up her nose and beat her upside the head and put her in his trunk. later, he went to his trunk and planned to leave her for dead, but she came to and he knew she would recognize him, so he butchered her.
I have often thought about something like this. I don't believe there is anything stating she was dead when "dragged on foot." She could have been alive and then killed in the cornfield.

Thank you!! So, at 3:00 they zoom in on a house under construction. Supposedly the 1900 block. Does he gets her in the car out on the road and drive up to that house? Or did she run up there looking for help? idk. It was so interesting watching along her running route.

Taken too soon. :(
That's interesting, I'll have to go back and look at that. I wonder at what point, or where he parked his car, if that's what he really did. Could he have parked it in the driveway so it wouldn't have been as obvious?

That's interesting, I'll have to go back and look at that. I wonder at what point, or where he parked his car, if that's what he really did. Could he have parked it in the driveway so it wouldn't have been as obvious?

OnStar knows, eh?

I definitely think he did not leave phone or any other evidence with the body. He may have left the fit bit on her, but it wouldn't have mattered either way.
I feel like, unless he's the kind of person to sell it, her phone and fitbit were still on her. Jmo That phone may have pinged until it rained or the battery died. They did search the Guernsy area heavily, I thought I read.

Thank you!! So, at 3:00 they zoom in on a house under construction. Supposedly the 1900 block. Does he gets her in the car out on the road and drive up to that house? Or did she run up there looking for help? idk. It was so interesting watching along her running route.

Taken too soon. :(
Seeing the actual footage is so emotional because it looks like such a safe place. I wouldn’t have thought twice about running in that area. It does make me wonder if CR was in foot running behind her, did she run up toward that driveway looking for help? That’s a good possibility. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missygirl26