IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 *Arrest* #43

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The house was on dairy property in a rural area several miles from Brooklyn.
Ok that's what I thought. Four miles from where she was abducted I think I read somewhere.

Employment Eligibility Verification

Purpose of Form

Form I-9 is used for verifying the identity and employment authorization of individuals hired for employment in the United States. All U.S. employers must ensure proper completion of Form I-9 for each individual they hire for employment in the United States. This includes citizens and noncitizens. Both employees and employers (or authorized representatives of the employer) must complete the form. On the form, an employee must attest to his or her employment authorization. The employee must also present his or her employer with acceptable documents evidencing identity and employment authorization. The employer must examine the employment eligibility and identity document(s) an employee presents to determine whether the document(s) reasonably appear to be genuine and to relate to the employee and record the document information on the Form I-9. The list of acceptable documents can be found on the last page of the form. Employers must retain Form I-9 for a designated period and make it available for inspection by authorized government officers. NOTE: State agencies may use Form I-9. Also, some agricultural recruiters and referrers for a fee may be required to use Form I-9.

I didn’t know how to phrase it, lol

:oops:

That’s one thing I will never forget. Farming and commercial fishing in Alaska is the hardest work I will ever do. And everyone is equal. Cows don’t care your color. Wheat or corn only likes John Deere green and bales of hay still gets put away.

And most often the salmon are dead.

So says DM, it was owned by the farm.

“The remote plot less than four miles from where 20-year-old Mollie was abducted in Brooklyn, Iowa, accommodates a dilapidated two-story home and a 30ft trailer.

Her alleged killer, who authorities say is a 24-year-old illegal immigrant named Cristhian Bahena Rivera, is believed to have lived there with a group of migrants working for a dairy farm......

......The prominent Iowa family hires a number of migrant workers and accommodates them in a series of trailers and properties, including the tumbledown dwelling on 200th Street, Brooklyn.”
The trailer on Iowa farm where Mollie Tibbetts's 'killer' lived | Daily Mail Online
Yeah, that's what I recall. But I wonder why they call them migrant workers. I thought they lived there all year round.

Where at the scene of the crime do you think the clothing was found? Because I notice that, although LE didn’t indicate the clothing was on the body, neither was it stated the clothing was found underneath, beside or strewn nearby. So I don’t know that any firm conclusion can be drawn by that statement other than clothing was used to identify the body, in conjunction with murder charges being filed prior to the formal autopsy being concluded.

The clothing was found at the location where the body was found.

Not sure what you mean. There's no reason to include any information about the clothing that is not relevant to the warrant. The body was found at the scene, and so were the clothing. The clothing helped with the identification of the body.

So says DM, it was owned by the farm.

“The remote plot less than four miles from where 20-year-old Mollie was abducted in Brooklyn, Iowa, accommodates a dilapidated two-story home and a 30ft trailer.

Her alleged killer, who authorities say is a 24-year-old illegal immigrant named Cristhian Bahena Rivera, is believed to have lived there with a group of migrants working for a dairy farm......

......The prominent Iowa family hires a number of migrant workers and accommodates them in a series of trailers and properties, including the tumbledown dwelling on 200th Street, Brooklyn.”
The trailer on Iowa farm where Mollie Tibbetts's 'killer' lived | Daily Mail Online
Possibly applying for Medicaid ( or the hospital applied to get the hospital bill paid by Medicaid) and food stamps and WIC by using this address : “Public records also link Rivera's girlfriend Iris Monarrez to the $100,000 house which sits on 39 acres of farmland and is a six-minute drive from the spot along 385th Avenue where Rivera allegedly dragged Mollie into his car.” In article below
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Iowa-farm-Mollie-Tibbettss-killer-lived.html

Last edited:
Possibly applying for Medicaid and food stamps and WIC by using this address : Public records also link Rivera's girlfriend Iris Monarrez to the $100,000 house which sits on 39 acres of farmland and is a six-minute drive from the spot along 385th Avenue where Rivera allegedly dragged Mollie into his car.

Or the address could be linked to her because it was also the address of the father of her child? If DM knows it’s “linked” how come they won’t say how they know it’s linked? Answer - because the reason might be boring, not conducive to tabloid journalism. JMO

Or the address could be linked to her because it was also the address of the father of her child? If DM knows it’s “linked” how come they won’t say how they know it’s linked? Answer - because the reason might be boring, not conducive to tabloid journalism. JMO
Public records link to the girlfriend IM, pretty easy to check if Medicaid applied for by hospital to get their bill paid.

I don't believe LE has revealed where she was abducted.

That’s correct. The “1900 block of 385th ave” is written on the warrant for arrest. The 1900 block could be anywhere up to the 2000 block but the precise location has not been disclosed.

Employment Eligibility Verification

Purpose of Form

Form I-9 is used for verifying the identity and employment authorization of individuals hired for employment in the United States. All U.S. employers must ensure proper completion of Form I-9 for each individual they hire for employment in the United States. This includes citizens and noncitizens. Both employees and employers (or authorized representatives of the employer) must complete the form. On the form, an employee must attest to his or her employment authorization. The employee must also present his or her employer with acceptable documents evidencing identity and employment authorization. The employer must examine the employment eligibility and identity document(s) an employee presents to determine whether the document(s) reasonably appear to be genuine and to relate to the employee and record the document information on the Form I-9. The list of acceptable documents can be found on the last page of the form. Employers must retain Form I-9 for a designated period and make it available for inspection by authorized government officers. NOTE: State agencies may use Form I-9. Also, some agricultural recruiters and referrers for a fee may be required to use Form I-9.
When I worked in management for a large retail store, we took the completed I-9 and used it to complete the everify process.

Public records link to the girlfriend IM, pretty easy to check if Medicaid applied for by hospital to get their bill paid.

A bill?

IM is not a suspect in this case. She’s considered a victim and the mods have issued several warnings not to sleuth her.

There’s absolutely no indication she lived with CR at the time of Mollie’s murder. Media reports indicate she had at most a one year relationship with CR around the time her child was born and that child is now 3.

A bill?

IM is not a suspect in this case. She’s considered a victim and the mods have issued several warnings not to sleuth her.

There’s absolutely no indication she lived with CR at the time of Mollie’s murder. Media reports indicate she had at most a one year relationship with CR around the time her child was born and that child is now 3.
Actually one article said she lived in the trailer with him. That's why I questioned it before. We've heard 3 different things.

Bottom line you should not have people or persons working for you unless you know what they are about. You just can't assume some young buck is going to behave himself, when you don't even know who he is. This is a established business that's been around a long time.
I could understand if someone was inexperienced at running a business or if it was a friend or family, etc.
There are laws to protect the outside community, you just can't hire anyone because they are cheap labor. Plus the people you are hiring need parameters also. These guys may do stuff like this all the time because they are not highly enough to be taught how to conduct themselves.

I assume there were other illegals working on the farm with CR. Why else would they leave the area? Guess the farm used the wrong verification system for them, too. Imo

>>snip

The farm has said that at least a couple of its roughly dozen employees left the area following Rivera's arrest, which sent fear through the immigrant community. The dairy, which has about 800 cows and is owned by a prominent family with Republican Party ties, says it received dozens of angry phone calls and some death threats.

Agents visit dairy farm that employed suspect in Mollie Tibbetts' death

I bet! With that much heat and Federal attention, I'de split Dodge too! And I only owe student loans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Klints tabitha