IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 *Arrest* #43

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps much younger. I had same question. But eye spacing and nose are similar or the same. I’ll research today. If it is in fact him he has experienced something that has aged him and changed from a fresh look to a haggard State appearing older than 24.

It’s possible with drug use and burning candle at both ends or drug/alcohol abuse.
Financial pressure from family.

A few close to him have said he didn’t drink or do drugs, but his behavior seems as though he does

Looking at the garbage and empty beer cans around the housing the workers lived in, there was a lot of it going on around him.

I also posted yesterday a link to him coming on to IM’s cousin and her relatives taking him outside to have a little talk with him, that type of behavior can happen when booze or drugs is involved.

Who comes on to the relative of his child’s mother out in the open at a party?

Does he just totally lack any social graces, he went to school and the people who know him claims he was a nice jokester?

Did booze and drugs make him a different person, not making it an excuse for him, just speculating because this is a person who appears to have snapped, though I believe he’s been building up to this point.

I've had snapchat notifications take hours to show up. What makes no sense though is that it says in the top corner ___ hours ago. So i dunno why they are unable to get the exact time it was sent.

I'm 100% certain they know when it was sent. There was/is no reason for them to share that information with the public. LE stated that there was no communication from Mollie after 7:30. It is safe to conclude the Snapchat message was sent at or before that time.

I don't know how Snap Chat' works; but maybe it was taken earlier in the day; stored to send later. Especially if it had text or any graphics on it that required sometime. Mollie seems like someone who would send meaningful things; not ad-hoc things.
I've pondered over that too, and the only thing I can think of is, maybe he was texting with her shortly after getting back from work, and right after the 7:00 text he got something to eat ( he probably had to eat out as he was in a hotel) or showered and got ready for bed, since he was up at 4:30 every day. Remember he wasn't that into the whole Snapchat and social media thing, and then when he went to bed he saw the message. I'm sure it's killing him knowing what must have been happening an hour after they were texting. I hope somehow they were able to retrieve that last Snapchat picture for him. Imo

I've pondered over that too, and the only thing I can think of is, maybe he was texting with her shortly after getting back from work, and right after the 7:00 text he got something to eat ( he probably had to eat out as he was in a hotel) or showered and got ready for bed, since he was up at 4:30 every day. Remember he wasn't that into the whole Snapchat and social media thing, and then when he went to bed he saw the message. I'm sure it's killing him knowing what must have been happening an hour after they were texting. I hope somehow they were able to retrieve that last Snapchat picture for him. Imo

I’m sure her whole family is experiencing what ifs, it only natural

But they had no way to save her once she started off on her run, the only blame they should be placing is on the perp

He had no regards for our laws and he had no regards for human life

A few close to him have said he didn’t drink or do drugs, but his behavior seems as though he does

Looking at the garbage and empty beer cans around the housing the workers lived in, there was a lot of it going on around him.

I also posted yesterday a link to him coming on to IM’s cousin and her relatives taking him outside to have a little talk with him, that type of behavior can happen when booze or drugs is involved.

Does he just totally lack any social graces, he went to school and the people who know him claims he was a nice jokester?

Did booze and drugs make him a different person, not making it an excuse for him, just speculating because this is a person who appears to have snapped, though I believe he’s been building up to this point.

It's been stated that he didn't drink; but if he did as a one off on that day; added to the 'short fuse' that again people have stated; that may of led to his horrendous actions that evening.

Perhaps much younger. I had same question. But eye spacing and nose are similar or the same. I’ll research today. If it is in fact him he has experienced something that has aged him and changed from a fresh look to a haggard State appearing older than 24.

It’s possible with drug use and burning candle at both ends or drug/alcohol abuse.
Financial pressure from family.
Yes, if those eyebrows in the Facebook picture are his, someone sure did an excellent job shaping them! As for the nose, I cant tell, they are different angles!

It's been stated that he didn't drink; but if he did as a one off on that day; added to the 'short fuse' that again people have stated; that may of led to his horrendous actions that evening.

I’m only stating an experience I’ve had and in no way saying it’s the norm for just one group

When I was building a house the brick layers were all from Mexico, they would show up reeking of booze and would drink at lunch time, then drive home.

They would become overly affectionate with me to the point the they had to be scolded by my general contractor

I spoke the the bricking company owner, who was a friend of mine, and he put a stop to them drinking on the job and the crude sexual banter.

Another house I built, they were all gentlemen and never came here reeking of booze or drinking at lunch and they came from Mexico as well.

Many people with menial jobs do drugs and drink to get through the day, it’s not uncommon and it’s across the board, no race is exempt from it

In answer to the question, " who comes on to the relative of his baby mama at a party," the very same type of people who appear on a show like Jerry Springer! Is that show still around?

In answer to the question, " who comes on to the relative of his baby mama at a party," the very same type of people who appear on a show like Jerry Springer! Is that show still around?

Exactly

One who has no regard for laws and boundaries

One who takes what he wants at any cost

I am not believing anything either CR, his friends or relatives say at the moment. Nothing. So I await to hear what has been found as evidence by LE.

Yes, if those eyebrows in the Facebook picture are his, someone sure did an excellent job shaping them! As for the nose, I cant tell, they are different angles!

I looked at that picture this morning and to me it does not look like CR. Look at the ears, they are different.

I think they definitely had to verbalize if he was spending time with their kid. Maybe they just weren't "speaking" in the slang sense.

JMO
I hope LE has already questioned her extensively to help gather whatever evidence they need for this case. I suspect she would be a treasure trove of information on CR.

The fact she showed up in court right after his arrest speaks volumes. She may even know the routes he liked to drive on in the country roads so if LE is having trouble finding the location of where MT was killed or the actual murder weapon then she may be able to help LE with that possibly.

The fact she shared a kid with him means there was likely continued contact with him even if they were not getting along anymore. A lot of breakups involve periods where the people get back together even if it is for short times before they split again. Sometimes they reconcile differences and begin to stay together again.

It would not surprise me if she was occassionally staying in that house or trailer with him at times.

If she knows of locations where he had taken her in the country then there could be other evidence found in other locations. Thinking along the lines of after the murder he may have dumped other evidence like a knife or other weapon or his clothes he had on and she may have possible ideas where they had been in the past out on those country roads.

Best post of the day so far !...LOL !
Some people just look older than others. He may very well be 24 or 25. Working long hours in the sun will age some people too, I suppose.

Morning Betsy. They do have another formula. That is why every county no matter how small or large are rated accordingly. If these violent crime rates for this particular county were incorrect the county officials would be screaming...rightly so.

Many who are wanting to purchase farms...purchase large acreage for hunting and any businesses looks at these statistics before deciding whether to purchase or not in any particular county.

My own county is a perfect example. We have approximately a population of 75K but due to having a much lower violent crime rate consistently every year we are one of the fastest growing ..sought after counties in our state. Not only for those wanting to move here to live but large companies and small businesses are deciding to come here at a rapid pace. We also gave a great public school system as well.

The overall national data would give imperfect flawed data if they did not use a formula that includes all counties.

Imo they have perfected a formula so that all counties under 100,000 in the nation are also included and rated..as it should be. Citizens in every county should be able to find the violent crime rate where they reside or are thinking they may want to move there.

Thank goodness it's easier than ever before to find this info for everyone.

Imo

I don’t notice Brooklyn listed on the official crime stats. Maybe because of its size? As for other websites that produce data, the accuracy is questionable if they don’t reveal their source.

Iowa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member