Found Deceased IA - Sadie Alvarado, 20, Muscatine, 4 Aug 2018 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
ny-1533654216-s2fzfcxnbr-snap-image

Sadie Alvarado had a "laugh and a smile to brighten up a room" and wanted to be a pediatric nurse, her mother said.

The body of the Muscatine, Iowa, resident was found Sunday, and her boyfriend was charged with leaving the scene of a death accident.
Alvarado's mother Brandy Martinez said in an interview with KWQC that her daughter had a "heart of gold."
"She was a very smart, funny and beautiful young lady who would’ve turned 21 on September 25," Martinez told KWQC.

Alvarado was found in a ditch in Lee County. Boyfriend Damian Hamann told cops that Sadie had jumped out of his vehicle early Sunday after they had argued. He said he drove to his home in Morning Sun before returning to Lee County after noon to look for her.
Sadie Alvarado, 20-year-old whose body was found during search for Mollie Tibbetts, dreamed of becoming pediatric nurse - NY Daily News

damian+hamann+mugshot.jpg

According to a criminal complaint, 28-year-old Damian Hamann left the scene of an accident which resulted in the death of Sadie.

Officials say Hamann told officers that on Sunday morning he and his girlfriend, Sadie, had argued and she jumped out of his vehicle on 235th Avenue. Hamann told officers he returned to his home in Morning Sun but returned to Lee County later that day to look for Sadie.

UPDATE: According to boyfriend, Sadie Alvarado jumped from car during argument

I think this is a case of domestic violence. She may have been trying to break up with him. It's hard to believe she jumped out of a moving car and then he just left her there.

What does everyone think?

I think this is a case of domestic violence. She may have been trying to break up with him. It's hard to believe she jumped out of a moving car and then he just left her there.

Many years ago, I was told about a couple, through mutual friends, who were at a party and were both intoxicated when they left. Neither one should have been allowed to get behind the wheel. Once in the car, they got into an argument which according to him became physical. He said he stopped the car and she got out on the side of the highway. He continued on for a few hundred feet and had a change of heart, supposedly. He went back to get her, but instead of turning around, he backed up all the way. He didn’t see her until the last second and ran his wife down and she was killed. It was determined to be an accident, but I always called BS on this one.

I find it hard to believe that he waited until the next day to look for her. He claimed that he went back to the spot where she jumped. Did he just think she was waiting there or did he know she was already dead?

Hamann is being charged for "leaving the scene of a deadly accident," according to court records. Hamann told police after Sadie jumped out, he drove home to Morning Sun, Iowa and returned the next day to look for her. He's in court on Friday.

LULAC says it will host a gathering for missing and murdered indigenous women on October 20 at 1 p.m. in Muscatine, Iowa. Bribriesco says Sadie will also be remembered at this event.

Father has unanswered questions after daughter’s body found in ditch

Authorities rule woman's death was accidental

Authorities have ruled the death of a woman who jumped out her boyfriend's car in southeast Iowa was accidental.

The Des Moines Register reports that authorities don't expect to file more charges against the man driving the car, 29-year-old Damian Hamann. He's pleaded not guilty to leaving the scene of a fatal accident.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pbarch
Back