GUILTY IA - Seth Kehoe, 2, murdered, 7yo brother injured, Littleton, 26 Oct 2008

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
OMG. Another innocent baby's life taken by their own mother. I was so hoping that this would have a different outcome, but after reading about the past incident I couldn't help but wonder if this wasn't the case.

And to hear Sean's story just makes it all that much more horrid. That poor little guy. Can't imagine the horrors that visit him in his dreams. Such a little guy to have had to experience such a thing, and to know it was his mommy doing it to him. Just can't imagine.

Poor Sean. Poor Seth. Prayers for the older boy to make a full recovery, not only physically but also emotionally.

I really think this was the "second" time she did this...After reading all of this I really really think the accident in the river was no accident!

I really think this was the "second" time she did this...After reading all of this I really really think the accident in the river was no accident!

i agree.

too bad that it wasn't picked up on then, perhaps this would have never happened.

I agree. This has to qualify as insanity??

It is hard to believe someone would do this, little innocent children with no way to protect themselves.

Prayers for this family.

I agree. This has to qualify as insanity??

It is hard to believe someone would do this, little innocent children with no way to protect themselves.

Prayers for this family.

The comments she made when she admitted to the crime, made me wonder if she would try insanity defense.

The fact that it was premeditated is just more horrific ~ premeditation evidence/proof is the only way a charge of 1st degree murder will be successful.

I agree with you. I just can't comprehend how a mother could do that to her children, it's disgusting. My heart breaks for the victims in this case.

I think you are right. I don't believe the abductor with a knife story.

This makes me think of Darlie Routier or Diane Downs.

I wonder if there were problems in the marriage and the mother didn't feel free to leave her kids behind (people would talk)? Or if the family was suffering from a financial crisis which would create a lot of stress?

Or if this is some combination of munchousen and munchousen by proxy?

Bold by me...

It's funny you should ask this...a woman on another message board I go to said that the Michelle Kehoe was in her Dave Ramsey class. I would take that to mean there was some financial stress...

This woman should have driven to Nebraska and dropped her kids off if she didn't want them.

Bold by me...

It's funny you should ask this...a woman on another message board I go to said that the Michelle Kehoe was in her Dave Ramsey class. I would take that to mean there was some financial stress...

Very interesting.

Shades of Andrea Yates with the premeditation. How did the older son survive so long with his injuries and what was she doing during that time? Poor kid - it must have been terrifying.

This woman is mentally ill. I would love to hear what the husband has to say.

My prayers go out to this entire family. I believe most of us cannot image the strain, stress, or illness this mother must have been going through, nor can any of us know the input, or lack thereof, of the husband.

My prayers go out to this entire family. I believe most of us cannot image the strain, stress, or illness this mother must have been going through, nor can any of us know the input, or lack thereof, of the husband.

I could not agree with you more, Blackwatch. There, but for the grace of God, go I.

There is no way SOMEONE in this woman's life didn't know she was dangerously on the edge - particularly after the first attempt to kill her babies. Husband should have known something was wrong, yet he let her take them that day. This is such a tragic case. I pray the surviving little one can recover. He's surely old enough to remember what happened. I would have taken them both in a heartbeat. :mad:

She had been planning this for over a month! How did she look into the faces of those darling little guys knowing what she was going to do to them! Why did she think they would be better off dead? If she was really planning to kill herself she would have done it. Instead she cuts herself and then walks to a house to get help...for herself. She must have thought that the older boy was already dead or hurt enough that he would die. She must have removed the tape from their faces before she walked to that house.

I think that plunge into the river was an attept to kill the little boys too. So she got out of the car that time but left the boys to drown? She must not have noticed that there was a car behind her that would rescue the boys.

Reading what the little boy had to say was so sad. Maybe he shouldn't be placed with his father once he is out of the hospital. How could the father not have noticed that there was something wrong with his wife or was he that distanced from her that he just didn't pay any attention? Could she have acted normal around her family? I hope that whoever raises the little boy makes sure that he gets therapy for as long as he needs it. What a horror to have to live with and him only seven years old.

There is no way SOMEONE in this woman's life didn't know she was dangerously on the edge - particularly after the first attempt to kill her babies. Husband should have known something was wrong, yet he let her take them that day. :mad:

I disagree with you...Look how many people just up an snap these days with no warning...and the people around them have no idea they are troubled.
While we all would like to be able to lay blame on someone to better understand this tragedy but this honestly could happen to any of our families or someone we are close to!
We could be sharing a bed with a killer or rapist, we could be sitting in a church pew with a pedophile...most monsters hide their true selves very well!

I disagree with you...Look how many people just up an snap these days with no warning...and the people around them have no idea they are troubled.
While we all would like to be able to lay blame on someone to better understand this tragedy but this honestly could happen to any of our families or someone we are close to!
We could be sharing a bed with a killer or rapist, we could be sitting in a church pew with a pedophile...most monsters hide their true selves very well!

Well, if the incident in December 2007 was her first attempt at killing her children, she didn't just suddenly snap this week. And she had been planning this for a while.

i dont think she just snapped either what i was referring to was sometimes people are very troubled inward and noone ever knows it until things like this happen

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke
Back