Found Deceased IA - Xavior Harrelson, 10, Montezuma, 27 May 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could there have been an accident? Heated argument, he hits his head, he dies, and even though it was an accident, then instead of reporting it, his body is hidden.
It's definitely been stated that there was indeed a heated arguement. So whether it culminated in a physical confrontation, injury, death, or an amicable resolution or simply an abrupt (& maybe "peaceful"?) parting of ways seems to be one of the biggest questions left to answer. We have been left to believe that there was an "amicable" resolution of some kind reached that night and that - after spending the night at home, X went missing the next morning/day/'some unexpected time after that' - as far as I've been able to gather from the details shared with us anyway.

Unless I missed something along the lines somewhere? (Feel free to jump in here and add "official" details that I may have missed.)

As much as I want to ask questions, I also don't want to press my luck with initiating dialog that may possibly be viewed as "sleuthing" someone we should not be sleuthing.

My initial impression on this case was that it appeared to be a runaway scenario. And honestly, it really still does feel in my heart that that was likely how things maybe/possibly started.
<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
The one thing that's got me tripping.... moms refusal to report and silence...... I would buy into the Jenise style case, if it wasn't for that. Her parents reported and were searching that trailer park.

There is 0% chance that if my young child was missing that I wouldn't be reporting, helping, pleading, searching.... ok, take away 75% of that. Because I get it. Not everyone is like me. But to not be willing to do the very basic minimum??? Just reporting him missing?? Yeah, no. If you cant do that, you should not be in charge of the care of a child.

A sudden hit on the head that blindsided him?
But then how does the body & any evidence get cleaned up & removed? Could a person of supposed limited mobility have been able to remove, hide and/or dispose of a body - or even call in a friend to do so - in a small trailer park where one of your neighbors would seem to be very apt to be aware of your actions?

But then how does the body & any evidence get cleaned up & removed? Could a person of supposed limited mobility have been able to remove, hide and/or dispose of a body - or even call in a friend to do so - in a small trailer park where one of your neighbors would seem to be very apt to be aware of your actions?
I can think of some possibilities but I can't say because of TOS.

The one thing that's got me tripping.... moms refusal to report and silence...... I would buy into the Jenise style case, if it wasn't for that. Her parents reported and were searching that trailer park.

There is 0% chance that if my young child was missing that I wouldn't be reporting, helping, pleading, searching.... ok, take away 75% of that. Because I get it. Not everyone is like me. But to not be willing to do the very basic minimum??? Just reporting him missing?? Yeah, no. If you cant do that, you should not be in charge of the care of a child.
I also have been thinking of Jenise. But, remember in Jenise's case, LE honed in on the trailer park residents fast. Cars had to go through a check-point to go in and out and residents were asked for DNA.

We're not seeing that in this case.

Residents around Xavior's trailer park are being asked for video, though.

jmopinion with what we know now.

Middle of the night most neighbors would be sleeping. Just sayin

This case is really bothering me lately. I keep looking for updates and getting nothing. I cannot understand no one really speaking up for X. I absolutely 100% cannot understand no family interviews (that I've seen, maybe I'm wrong). Why is there no one in this boys life screaming at the top of their lungs for his return? I just don't get it and my heart breaks for this boy. For a little boy who seems from all the news to have given up his time and really childhood to take care of a parent (not straying far from home, having to get home right away from school to help, etc), I would hope the parent would have the same love and respect for the little boy that he has for them. I have not seen that in this case. <modsnip>

I'm sorry, if anything I've said is against the rules, let me know and I'll remove it. Just as a parent this case is making my blood boil. I want someone yelling from the rooftops for the return of this sweet boy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another reason an argument may abruptly end is that one of the participants leaves. In this case, I think it would most likely be Xavior who left. It could be leaving the room to go into another room like a bedroom or leaving the trailer completely. You're just fed up with the argument, so in the middle of the other person yelling, you just turn and walk out. And if he left while angry, he may have not been thinking clearly and went with/to someone he shouldn't have. Just MOO

Neighbours have said the fight between Xavior and his mom was nothing new.

I would be interested to know if this was much longer and/or more intense from previous arguments.

It sure seemed to make an impression on neighbours that night.

I think there’s a lot we don’t know about this family.

MOO

I'm leaning toward #3 but what would make a heated argument end abruptly? No screaming, no gun shots, no trying to escape. MOO
Maybe X walked away, went to his room and closed the door. Not everyone is a door slammer. Then maybe she went back to her room and closed the door. Then maybe he snuck out later... MOO

Another reason an argument may abruptly end is that one of the participants leaves. In this case, I think it would most likely be Xavior who left. It could be leaving the room to go into another room like a bedroom or leaving the trailer completely. You're just fed up with the argument, so in the middle of the other person yelling, you just turn and walk out. And if he left while angry, he may have not been thinking clearly and went with/to someone he shouldn't have. Just MOO
ITA

IMO....it really matters what the argument was about. Sounds like it was more heated than the others. LE has said that his mother is cooperating with the investigation. Where are you Xavior?
I'm struggling to think of what it could've been about, it seems like the poor kid never got to do anything. Maybe that's what it was about. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member